Nightmares Alive

(Oh my Zeus! My own Roleplay completely took off 36 pages without me! TT________TT I hate my life!)

Lya awoke with a start, her hand flew to her neck, it was dry with crusted flakes of blood. She rubbed it off with her hand and looked around, blinking in the darkness. How long had it been since she passed out? The monster had long dissapeared, she got up, completely delirious from what had just happened.

( xD I was wondering where you went! About at page 10 i noticed the person that created this isn't even here haha O.o though i didn't know you'd take this long...)

(Morning! I hate being sick it makes me feel crazy)

Raven and Jem were watching Rune wondering what was ganna happen next. Raven was eatting popcorn with her usual blank expression,"interesting....."she said with a slight smirk. Jem looked at her and gulped,"I hate when you say that"she mumbled in a high pitched squeak.

Scarlette

--------

I twirled my sword in my hand, laughing and then stopped.

"Gah, what am I doing? I'm sorry, I should leave," I said, and then walked out the door.

*rune starts sneezing* rune: dangit! A necromancer is messing with me*his arm randomly lights on fire*rune: this is new...

*rune sneezes and water shoots outa his nose in a stream onto his arm putting the fire out*rune: NO! MY NOSE ISNT a eternal water source!he stops shooting water from his nose*rune: okay, if i start having earth mess with me someone just knock me out k? *he laughs*

Eran sat over to the left. He nibbled on a sandwich and enjoyed chomping on it mercilessly. There was cheese smeared around his face and he ate happily.

Jem looked at Eran and began crying,"how demonic eatting that sandwhich"Raven said and chuckled she then hugged Jem as she cryed.

Rune mumbles to himself: what happened to those two? Easily frigntened and never frightened at all...*he swishes a bottle full of liquid in his hand*rune: deadly ppoision....or delicious health regenerating drink?

Raven looked at Rune with a blank expression,"why would to poison yourself?"she asked monotone,"it's not fun as slitting your neck"she added. Jem jolted,"neh~ Rave your too much"she said then went to Eran and looked at him,"are you evil?"she asked softly.

Rune: well my wounds heal quickly si i dlubt id die from just a slit neck...and im not sure...i was trying to create a master healing potion*he stares at the potion*i dont know wich i made..

Eran jolted and looked at Jem,"Um, no," and figited and looked away, saying quietly,"I-I just have problems..." Eran stayed quiet, hugging his tail tightly.

Rune:awwh, i couldve sold that for 3000-10000 gold coins...id make more if it was a poision...theres many people who want those these days and getting a sample of the essence of fate is no simple feat

Raven stood there straight faced,"who are you to give people the power of life and death in there very hands........"she said monotone. Jem giggled and patted his head,"yes yes well problems are made to be solved"she said smiling.

Rune: we All have our own fate now, the fateshifter made sure of that a long time ago...so now, everyone has the power to change their own life, as we are all free......to choose our fates

Eran gave a hakf smile and decided to tell this girl what bothered him much," I have a severe degree of bipolar disorder," Eran whispered," Every time I see fighting, my mind turns to my 'psychomanic' side," he hid his head in his arms," I can't control it," Eran whuspered, only loud enough for her to hear.

Jem looked at him worriedly and patted his head,"it's fine it's fine"she said and put her hands on his back putting her forehead on his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back