Nightmares Alive

Jem didn't understand why Rune was laughing she thought she did something wrong and just stayed quiet with her head down.

Cross had looked up at Damian and sighed before he freaked out from being hugged.He now tried to stay away from Jem,moving over a bit.

Raven walked back in,"look Jem"she said,"something to make you more attractive"she said giving her a cute pink bunny hoody. Raven was right Jem looked cuter. Jem then blushed a bit the sleeves were a bit long but it was cute she jolted as Raven put up the hood and began taking pictures,"moe"she said monotone. Raven then looked at Damien and glared then looked at Jem and continued taking pictures as Jem shyly looked away not looking at the camera only glancing up sometimes.

Raven glared and put bunny ears on Cross she snapped her fingers and made it where he couldn't take them off,"whoops"she said monotone back to her blank expression. Jem sniffled a bit,"is it that bad?"she asked Rune sniffling.

Jem blushed looking at Rune she thought he was being sweet,"t-thank you"she said softly. Raven frowned and looked away,"how realistically painful"she mumbled,"she can fall into a crush and have her crush actually like her back"Raven thought and banged her head on the table.

Raven looked at Cross,"no...... They're....cute"she said smirking widely then looked away she got up.

*a dish bubbles*rune: thats...not supposed to happen*he stands up and calmly throws the plate out the window into the air, it explodes 10 seconds after thrown and rune sits down*

Cross sighed pulling the ears down along the sides of his face."these don't fit me at all...I like mine better..."

Jem blinked,"dangerous....."she said nervously the pulled the hoody over her eyes nervously.

Raven rolled her eyes and took off the head band then jolted as they fell she was a bit dizzy but saw Cross on her."no rape!"Jem yelled. Raven pushed Cross off blushing deeply tears welled up in her eyes and she ran off. Jem looked down sadly.

Rune: thar was supposed to taste sweeter than nectar...mess up and you can make an explosion that makes a neuclear bomb look like a firework

Jem looked away,"Cross is mean"she mumbled pouting then ran after Raven.(holdup f*** u auto correct always f****** w/ my names > :/ anyways continue)

"Rapeist!"Jem yelled before leaving. Raven was in a tree she knew animals didn't like her unless she was happy but she hasn't felt anything since her mother died and left her to fend for herself. Raven had learned many time that emotions get you worked up and stupid she thought they where to much to produce unless she was hyper.

Scarlette

---------

Gah, where was I? Oh, yea, I think I'd went to one of the rooms and dropped into dead sleep upon one of the beds. Oh well. That mage thinks he's so powerful, eh? Let's see what he thinks when I carve my name into his corpse I smiled, and sat up. I started to giggle, and then the giggles turned into a laugh, and then that turned into a maniacal laugh. I stood, still laughing, and grabbed my sword, and dagger. Red electricity started to flow over me.

Way hay and up she rises, way hay and up she rises, way hay and up she rises, early in the moor-ning.

I wonder if he had a defense against knives, daggers, and bullets?

Behemoths voice speaks in runes head: someone plots against you in your own jhouse...mayhaps you should turn the layer just under your skin into true silver as a precaution

Rune: thank you my apprenrice, your ears serve better than the finest spys*rune feells his body harden into trje silver but leaving his skin normal,he is sad that jem ran out but reminded himself she was ateen, and he was 1600, she would never like him anyway*

( [MENTION=3358]runeofflame[/MENTION] ok, dude, I don't give a flying **** about how your pet can know this, IT SHOULDN'T. It's a rule that if your character shouldn't know things like that, they can't. I will even link you to them. It's Godmodding. "

• No "Godmodding"
( Don't make your character do things that he/she shouldn't be able to. )

Examples:

1) Being able to hear/see things that was written in someone else's posts but that was inaudible/invisible to your character. Or constantly 'feeling' something even though it makes no sense that you would instinctively 'feel' that.

2) Absurd abnormalities like flying in an otherwise completely normal and magicless RP.

3) Killing off another person's character or heavily injuring him/her without asking that character's creator through Shoutbox or PM. "

Here's the link.
http://www.rpnation.com/announcement.php?f=135 )

(If you saw the size of behemoths ears, he can hear for miles and wasnt ur char taking to herself? So its just powerful heering)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back