Nightmares Alive

Cross laughed."So true."The he thought about it more."...Well maybe not.I mean the who deal trying to get you back was a pain..."

(-.- If your talkin about me "The feeling thing" it'll make sense later. XP So GRR)

( She doesn't talk to herself, she was thinking. The red quotes are voices in her head. And the italics are her thoughts. So i'm calling that Godmodding, and I can't stand god modders.)

(Course rune shouldve heard that, but he wasnt using his magic to monitor the feelinfs of others around him and yes if you read adventurers wanted wizards CAN do that, but its a pain sometimes)

(Then nvm the post,must behemoth was trying to mess with rune and get him on edge)

*rune sighs* rune:true true*he leans his chair back and falls on the floor*rune: why am i having bad luck today?

"You?Who's the one who got stuck with "Cute" ears and then blamed for trying to rape someone?..."Cross stayed seated on the floor.

*rune laughs* rune: i know why she acts like she does, cutting off your emotions, wizards have to learn to controll our rage...

(Sorry I past out again my mind is type hazy but I caught up on everything... Rping these days is hard especially with people who can't go with the flow of things and in my opinion that's annoying because why people gatta be so mean and just be like "what your doing is wrong" it's like my third pet peive bwarg! Remmeber that warrior dude from the taver Rune gosh I was so hurt when he left after ranting at everyone)

Raven had walke in when Cross had said what he did. Jem walked in behind looking at Raven,"what's wrong?"she asked. Raven looked away with a blank expression,"nothing nothing at all"she said and sat back down she could feel her body wanting to collapse she shrugged and assumed she was hungry,"what's there to eat?"she asked Rune. Jem smiled hugging Raven's arm.

"Is that right?.."He smiled."Emotions make things fun though,the fear they feel when your just one move away from slicing right through them.The happiness you feel when there down on there knees begging."Now,he was obviously in dreamland,And everyone elses nightmare.

Jem let go of Raven as she grabbed a couple of things and sat down as she ate she looked at Cross for a moment,"I didn't realize I was that bad"she muttered and stuffed her face with food. Jem jolted watching then frantically waved her arms around,"d-don't choke!"she yelled worriedly. Raven just continued eatting she choked on something and fell back then swallowed it and sighed,"aw..... So painful..... Why'd it go away?"she said monotone. Jems mouth was wide open in shock,"please don't let her do that again"she said to Rune clinging to his shirt nervously then jolted and let go,"sorry"she said.

Rune thinks:i forgot to charm that so nobody would choke*he waves his hand making the food so if somone is gonna choke it will turn to liquid*rune: done, i put a charm on the food*he puts his hand on his head*rune: i really need a drink*he grabs a mug of ale and drinks some, putting it down woth a happy sogh*rune:much better

Scarlette

----------

I had walked through the hallway, laughing and giggling, and covered in red electricity. I wanted to see what that mage could do, he'd have been able to hear my cackles and electricity zapping the air around me before I was in the room, either way, I'd still let him get his barrings.

Raven ignored Cross's comment,"but I'm still hungry"she told Jem and took a lollipop and sat on the couch. Raven was trying to avoid looking at Cross she didn't even realize how disgusting she was to him,"hmmmmmm...... I don't think I'm interested anymore"she mumbled.

*rune hears something and jumps up, nearly slipping, the behemoths voice booms through the house*behemoth: high energy alert! Electricity! Code 6607!rune:damnit!.......what codes that again?

Scarlette

---------

I heard him yell that as I walked into the room, and I giggled.

"It's the code for, pick your magey ass up. Or would you're 1,600 year old self want help from a 15 year old daughter of Zeus?" I just laughed, my sword in one hand, and my dagger hidden in my pocket.

​Someone needs to learn how to not fall.

Rune: a demigod....challenging...a full god? Am i drunk? I swear ive been challenged by mecromancers litches litch kings but NEVER a demigod...but i should warn you*star splitter appears in his hand*my sword does its effect once it wants to, not when i want it to

( xD wow Cross wow)

Raven looked a bit sad but tried to hide it. Jem jolted and went over to Raven hiding behind her. Raven blinked,"stop being a wuss"she said a bit agitated. Jem jolted and looked down sadly.

( xD Mwuahahahahaha!)

Cross seemed happy at the moment,he looked at the others and heard something.A loud high pitch beeping sound constantly rang in his ears.

( i'll do more with this particular RP tommarow, I'm not going to bed, it's just I've got other things in my mind. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back