Nightmares Alive

*rune sighed and decided to go check on his apprentice*rune: if youl excuse me for a moment*he got up and went to the basement door, he opens it and jumps in not bothering to use the ladder he falls abt 100 ft and lands on his feet, in front of him a fewhundred yards away is a swirling mass of millions of scaled tentacles(kinda like the creature from the movie behemoth), they move away to reveal a pale white boy with the tentacles coming out of his back*rune: hello apprentice, how are the fate plants doing?behemoth:very well, my share is adapting well to the enviornment...i trust the rest are prospering in your magic bags gardens*rune puts his hand on the nearest fate plant a foot next to him*rune: yes...they are doing just fine

"Some people choose our fates for us...... By setting the demands.... And playing the games"Raven said monotone it was a bit creepy when she said this as though she had exprience,"the Crows have always told me what happens next..... And how to play the game"she said monotone looking at Rune.

Damian watched the people in the cottage with him. He's too awkward to talk to anyone but Eran, and he mighht provoke Raven by doing so, so he remained silent.

Eran wanted to cry. He wanted to break down, but tears have long dried from him years ago. Eran tensed, and squeezed Jem's hand, as if in comfort, and he released and looked up. He felt better.

Raven took a glance at Damian,"don't worry I only get angry if you'd call me suicidal again"she said and sat by him,"what are your talents?"she asked monotone.

Jem smiled happily,"you okay?"she asked as she patted his head calmly.

Cross had gone outside to watch the storm,he had already told the monster to go now that there agreement was done.

*rune sits next to behemoth and sighs*rune: your alot older than me, what is up with me that nobodt likes me? Behe,oth: if only i knew id tell you, your an excelent person in my perspective...and also your funny as heck

Rune: thats an understatement*me and behemoth crack up, behemoths voice booming thru the house*

"Yeah..." Eran said, and gave her a smile. It now seemed that not all people from the outside are bad. He had lived in the forest all his life, and was taught that outside people were cruel. He was taught they cut down trees and kill animals for fun. He laughed to hinself. Now that he thought about it, the second part seemed like deja vu.

*rune sighed and layed down on his back*rune: people these days....a caring nice and srrong person comes around and what do they do? Find small reasons not to like them

Behemoth: tellll me about it(note:behemoths voice can be heard throughout the house when he talks)

Cross listened to the booming voice that he could hear even when he was outside and he sighed,thinking to himself."I can't let it happen....I won't let him come."He looked out to the line of trees stopping the open area and smiled."Just try it...."

*rune looks at behemoth*rune: i wonder.....

Behemoth: .i have no gender

Rune: i knew that-.- was just wondering....why bother with women? There always like pushing me away...so u know what screw it! Im no longer gonna go outa my way for them!

Behemoth: does that mean u want to go....u know?

Rune: eh sure...

"Ummmmmm... I think he||hounds like me and I tend to be more wide awake at night, if that counts." Damian shrugged and looked at Eran. Even though he didn't consider him that much of a friend, he still mattered to Damian.

"Mhhmm.." Eran said, flicking his tail," Thanks, but I think I can handle it," he looked at her, and said a thank-you again. He pat her head like a big brother woukd do.(btw, how old ish Jem, since she sed 'onee'?)

*rune gets up and climbs out of the basement smiling at his choice and behemoth mutters somthing abt rune going bi*rune:hows my guests?

(I'm only half sure if that means big brother and she's 15 I think)

Jem smiled but was a bit frightened by the booming and held his hand,"Runes gay now?"she mumbled. Raven blinked and nodded,"yeah that's a talent it's cool..... Animals hate me a lot..... So if I try to pet them they try to kill me...."she said monotone then heard the booming and yawned.

Damian shrugged and looked out the window. He could care less about the booming. He fixed his hair in the reflection of the window.

(just looked it up. 'onee' means older SISTER and 'onii' means okder BROTHER lololol and Eran is 15 too :D )Eran yawned. He wasbtired. Eran's tail waved a goodbye to everyone as he dragged himself into the room he was borrowing from Rune.

Cross ran inside,soaked now.He didn't even see the rain come,it just started pouring down.He sighed and shook off what he could,twisting his shirt trying to strain out the rest of the water.

*rune looked at cross and smiled, he could see under crosses soaked shirt and noted that cross didnt look half bad*

Cross looked over to them."Any of you know where i can find a towel?..."He said trying to strain some water out of his hair.

( O.o Oh hell.....I'm feeling sorry for Cross now...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back