Next Marvel [Inactive]

Her head whipped round quickly at the voice. Registering the question after a delayed reaction she nodded in agreement.

"Men fight, you can't change that." Tri looks at Casper. "We are not just plain violent, sometime we fight to escape." He grab another two beer and throws one for Scott, remembering the pains, the shames he endured in the past.

Key open the door a inch to look through, all she saw was the corridor so she walk in ''umm hello..?'' she try to shut it quietly. she look around trying to get use to how big the place was already.

Marcus found the others. He hesitated to speak to any of them, as he had heard Casper's comment. She thought he was crazy. But maybe she's right.

He sighed and went to get some food, completely ignoring the others.

"Marcus, there is a new person. That's your cue to do something." Casper said looking at the new face that had just walked in.

''ummm im sorry... i guess i came into the wrong building... mabey there another tower that has a massive sign that says.. stark..'' she was trying to open the door quietly as she possibly could

"She and you are pretty much a like. Too shy to be true." He smiles.

"And we haven't done anything since we got here. When will we got to do a real mission?"

Tri asked, looking at Casper, and then at Marcus.

''oh. well, that a relief'' she took a breath as she calm down abit, knowing she in the right place ''okay! so.. where the stark guy?'' she titled her head. she then heard the lady ''yes!'' she answer happily ''SHIELD told me to come to this place, but.. they didn't really give me a reason why..''

Casper put her hands in the air and said "hey I'm just the one supplying hotel services and weapons don't ask me. Ask Agent Gavin over there".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back