Next Marvel [Inactive]

"I agree with the kid, as surprising as that is. I expected more action, or at least professionalism, from the famed SHIELD."She said still sort of bemused by Casper.

Casper just stood there is silence still shocked by the whole Marcus comment from Ari. "Yeah..." she just said unsure on what she was replying to exactly.

'Well we'll get action, as soon as Marcus comes to." Ari said, turning her head to the two men fighting. 
Seeing Casper's expression, she said, "It was just a hunch. I wasn't completely sure. Sorry bout that. Just forget I said anything about it."

"Probably with Marcus. I was watching from the ceiling. They seemed to be having a bro kinda thing." Ari said.

"Evan, Miss Stark has requested your appearance."

He sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to move away from that particular floor if he wanted to keep the SHIELD agent at peace. "JARVIS, could you ask Cas if she could come up here? I can't get away at the moment." he sighed, looking at Marc's peaceful face.

"Yes, sir." the program replied, leaving Evan to his work.

"Miss, Evan requests your presence on level 10" Jarvis said. Thank god Casper thought to herself. "Well guys I'm headed up there" and with that Casper made her way to the elevator and up to level 10 to see Evan. Why the hell is he on Marcus's floor Casper thought to herself.

Marcus remained asleep, but he seemed to be in pain. His teeth clenched, his eyes were shut more tightly than normal, and his hands were balled into fists. Despite his alcohol induced sleep, his brain was still reacting, albeit slowly, to the poking of another mind. He had experienced this before, during his training. It had shocked him and deeply unnerved him back then, and it was doing the same now. He just wanted it out of his head. Help me. He cried out, locked inside his dreamworld. He pounded helplessly on the walls surrounding him, ignored the confusion of the imagined ponies clouding his vision. Let me out! He screamed, both inside his head and inside the walls of his room.

"You really want to watch me unpack?"He replied to the boy, picking out a room, she choose a smaller one with the bare basic inside, She placed the bag on the bed and stretched.

As Casper walked into the room the first thing she saw was Marcus mumbling words and balling his fists in his sleep. Se ran over to him shook him to see if that would wake him up. But when he didn't wake up she slapped him across the face.

The break in the mental connection shocked Evan, causing him to release the dream world he'd thought up for his friend.

'He was in pain. I can't even help him. Can I only destroy things? Is that my true nature?' he asked himself as he stood up. He looked at Cas, who had come to his side.

"I only wanted to stop the pain." he said, monotonously.

"Sure, why not? Got nothing better to do..." he drooped. Suddenly, having an idea, he perked up. "Besides, I can help! You'll be done in no time!"

Once Casper slapped Marcus because she was worried about him, she remembered why she had come up there in the first place "EVAN" she called out.

"Ok first off why did you sleep in the same room as another boy, unless..." Casper said smirking at him. "Ok anyways what happened to Marcus last night? Why is he drunk? Is he ok? Did he get his heartbroken or something, cause thats what I heard" Casper went on and on. "Oh and also we need to talk about the machine you want me to build for you."

Ari watched the men fight for a while, then got bored. She went to the roof to cool off. She pushed the elevator button and waited.

It all came crashing down around him, like a painted window being shattered. He immediately regretted it. The world of My Little Pony wasn't his, but at least it was pleasant. Now he was left inside his own head, drunk and alone. He had nightmares. Horrific, ungodly sights plagued his sleep, leaving him even more upset than before. It was visible, as he thrashed and rolled.

"What? Heartbreak? Who told you that load of bull?" Evan asked, holding back a laugh. He got drunk, sure. And I was trying to keep him asleep with dreams. But I was watching this show about horses, and I thought he'd like it. Turns out he did not."

Evan walked over to the sleeping man and tapped him on the head. "As soon as Marc wakes up, I'll begin helping you build the Celebro. It's key to the mission, because it'll help you find what you are looking for." he said.

"Ari told the that she thought I apparently broke his heart and that he made a move on me ore something like that. So why did horse boy get hella drunk anyways?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back