Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Myllinnia said:
If I could a Sidereal game to actually go I'd be happy, or at least play one beyond the hey, here's your mission get going! xD
I was quite looking forward to Heaven's Descent into Darkness. It's too bad RL owned our ST.

The Wanderer !

Yeah the one from Diabo II 8)

I was quite looking forward to Heaven's Descent into Darkness. It's too bad RL owned our ST.
Yeah... RL & the cops :|

Tikor said:
Myllinnia said:
If I could a Sidereal game to actually go I'd be happy, or at least play one beyond the hey, here's your mission get going! xD
Ya that did bite, it was shaping up to be a good sidereal game. But I dared hope much and it doomed our ST to RL trouble I guess xD Heh, I didn't even get my mission in that one ><

Tikor said:
cyl said:
Yeah... RL & the cops :|
Cops are some of the realest RL. For real, one might say.
Heh.

*Action movie voice-over* "One's a sidereal martial artist with a point to prove, the others a bad mofo Raksha with nothing to lose.

Together, they are Creation: Buddy Movie."

Hyrune said:
*gasp!* Heresy!
Also, welcome.
...Heresy? Where?!

...Oh, wait, you weren't referring to the Dark variety...

Mei said:
Toloran said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
Tikor said:
Glad you decided to give pbp a try! Hopefully someone will step up to ST a game of your liking shortly. Keep an eye on the Heavenly Registry.
K, I will. I was kind of hoping for getting in on a Lunar or Sidereal game (or possibly run one myself).
Lunars are fun!!
Also, this.

And now I have yet another Lunar concept I want to use.

Unfortunately, I'm not too sure Ma-Ha-Suchi's Exaltation would be viable for Throwback...

I'd run a Lunar game except 1) I don't have a lot experience ST'ing games (i've only fairly recently migrated from D&D) and 2) I don't know a lot about Lunars =\

Life at last,

Salutations from the other side...

New player to this board (RL ST invited the pack of us, I notice my fellow troublemak-, I mean, partner in chaos, er, mayhem, umm, sneaky underhanded, <hmm this isn't working very well> I mean to say, I see Gomez is also here, heh).

I have been Running/playing table top exalt since it came out, before that I have ran and/or played most WW products except Trinity. Vamps (Lasombra), shifters (Coyote and Foxes), Mages (Euthanos and Virtual Adepts) Exalts (Abyssals)

Favored Castes: Solar (Twilight and Eclipse), DragonBlood (Air, Water), Lunar (Changing Moon/Waxing or Waning), Abyssals (Midnight, though 1st PC was a Nemissary), Sidereals don't really interest me, no Autochonian PCs so far and the old version Fae were too limited, new ones, we'll see. In most recent game ST is tempting me with the 'benefits' of going Akuma... he's dangerous with a new book in hand, lol.

Favored House: (Iselsi ... sigh, ok if not Iselsi how about ... Ledaal, Mnemon)

I am female. Sorry no pic forthcoming, you'll have to take my ST's word for it, I don't recall the name he is using :? (I can guess by the 'voice' of one poster but don't want to get it wrong
:P ) I play more often as male, especially in new forums (most female players know why, lol) as well as in online games like Runescape.

I have played in or was DM/GM/ST for a slew of games (see profile if interested), I have been creating or playing in online generic, or (diceless) versions of, games for near a decade now. I have ran and played table top games of various types since I was in the Army in early 80s. Lately due to medical issues I don't ST RL games I might run a game once I am used to your format and playing styles.

Probably more info than anyone wanted but its after 5 am PST (Las Vegas) :shock: and I'm on a sugar rush and unable to sleep.

Probably more info than anyone wanted but its after 5 am PST (Las Vegas) :shock: and I'm on a sugar rush and unable to sleep.
I suspect you'll fit in just fine here.

Excellent <rubs hands together>! The first of my Evil Minions has posted! Yes, I'm the ST that Edge of Thorns mentioned. I'm getting my local group signed up for a game online. Even my darling wife has a account here now (I'm so proud!)!

I'm the darling wife that Sherwood mentioned. If he ever gets out of line, just let me know and I'll take care of it! Don't worry, dear. I don't expect any extra xp for my character... but if you don't you won't be getting any for a while!

brideofsherwood said:
I'm the darling wife that Sherwood mentioned. If he ever gets out of line, just let me know and I'll take care of it! Don't worry, dear. I don't expect any extra xp for my character... but if you don't you won't be getting any for a while!
You're scary. I would ask you to marry me, but seeing how you're already married, I'll quietly worship your female awesomeness instead.

:P

Khantalas said:
You're scary. I would ask you to marry me, but seeing how you're already married, I'll quietly worship your female awesomeness instead.
:P
Buddy, I think you have enough relationship issues without moving in on another guys girl.

Especially if they're from Vegas.

Hey if Bride of gets xp the Minions of Evil want xp.

Or we'll start a thread 'what sherwood wears under his skirt, I mean Kilt'. :lol: :shock:

And since she's the only legal kilt checker for you, your wife gets to pick the funniest, I mean truiest, answer.

I'm female as well. >__> Though no pics for people, since I'm very very careful about stuff like that. :|

My Evil Minions and spouse are attempting to blackmail me. Sadly for them, I have no problem showing off what I wear (or do not wear) under my kilt. Or, if you have warm hands, you can find out in a more personal and fun way. :twisted:

Just don't tell my wife!

Sherwood said:
My Evil Minions and spouse are attempting to blackmail me. Sadly for them, I have no problem showing off what I wear (or do not wear) under my kilt. Or, if you have warm hands, you can find out in a more personal and fun way. :twisted:
Just don't tell my wife!
...forget the wife, I wanna get married to you instead! :P

Users who are viewing this thread