Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There was some pretty hilarious drama over at the WW forums. Some guy wasn't worshiping jivex for being a girl (she does some cool stuff, nothing against her) then the entire board surged up in white knighting against this guy who then claimed to be a girl, and it was one of my favorite things ever. I haven't seen him/her post in a while but last time I checked he was keeping up the charade.

Well, I am most certanly a guy, even if I do happen to play female characters frequently.

Wait, it's time to reveal our deepest secrets in order to get attention?

OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED I'M A LESBIAN WHO ALSO LIKES MEN BUT ONLY SO I CAN BE A LESBIAN WHO LIKES MEN. ALSO ANNA KOURNIKOVA. AND JESUS'S HOT SISTER.

it's k, I know I'm pretty great

Tabby, you have gotten my attention. :D

Just don't tell my wife, ok? :wink:

Tabby said:
OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED I'M A LESBIAN WHO ALSO LIKES MEN BUT ONLY SO I CAN BE A LESBIAN WHO LIKES MEN. ALSO ANNA KOURNIKOVA. AND JESUS'S HOT SISTER.

Jesus's hot sister is soooo much hotter than Jesus's ugly sister.

It's like the difference between a gutted fish filled with donkey crap vs. Jesus's hot sister.

Tabby said:

Lesbian... Who also likes men? Isn't that just plain ol' bisexual? :wink:

Sarky said:
No, that would make her greedy. "Lesbian" allows her to remain like she sounds hot.
EXACTLY. Lesbian makes me sound like Anna Kournikova sensually licking whipped cream off of young Jenna Jameson. Bisexual just sounds like you could drive a mack truck down my-

you get the idea.

Well, my milkshake HAS brought a number of boys to the yard. Not all of them now, but a significant percentage. Say 60-70%.

So it's definitely better than most.

Oh, wait, you weren't-

Never mind.

>_>

Well I don't like to brag but... Oh not me either.

Also, what troubles are you bringing to the world Abby! I deal with this every day with you! This is why we can't have nice things!

Devlin said:
Well I don't like to brag but... Oh not me either.
Also, what troubles are you bringing to the world Abby! I deal with this every day with you! This is why we can't have nice things!
The Tab-ho finds your comments amusing. At least I don't visit the ills of textually transmitted typing disorders to everyone in the vicinity, broseph.

I may not be able to spell, and my grammar be bad like but at least I can infect others to be the same. It's only a matter of time. Got you to say 'tho' and 'that be' a more often already Tabatha! I'm like an evil genius... Of slang based english and typos...

Devlin said:
I may not be able to spell, and my grammar be bad like but at least I can infect others to be the same. It's only a matter of time. Got you to say 'tho' and 'that be' a more often already Tabatha! I'm like an evil genius... Of slang based english and typos...
The Mask of Winters doesn't have shit on your brand of evil, man. Not even the Yozis or Neverborn themselves could hope to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread