Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A wise anon once said:

'The Internet! Where men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.'

Salutations and greetings everyone. I've lurked around the general forums for a while but just recently joined the PbP ones.

Toloran said:
Salutations and greetings everyone. I've lurked around the general forums for a while but just recently joined the PbP ones.
Glad you decided to give pbp a try! Hopefully someone will step up to ST a game of your liking shortly. Keep an eye on the Heavenly Registry.

Or, if you're more adventurous, post a thread with what kind of a game you want to play in, and maybe someone might decide to run such a game. It has happened before...

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Tikor said:
Glad you decided to give pbp a try! Hopefully someone will step up to ST a game of your liking shortly. Keep an eye on the Heavenly Registry.
K, I will. I was kind of hoping for getting in on a Lunar or Sidereal game (or possibly run one myself).

Toloran said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
Tikor said:
K, I will. I was kind of hoping for getting in on a Lunar or Sidereal game (or possibly run one myself).
Lunars are fun!!

If I could a Sidereal game to actually go I'd be happy, or at least play one beyond the hey, here's your mission get going! xD

Anyway welcome ^^

I will not try working up plot ideas for a Sidereals game.

Damnit.

Andrensath said:

Damnit.
If you wanna run a game without working up plot ideas, I've got a very vanilla one.

Sidereal Ninja of Fate!

Which follows the adventures of five Sidereals called Walker, Lover, Fighter, Teacher and Killer Ninja.

Khantalas said:
If you wanna run a game without working up plot ideas, I've got a very vanilla one.

Sidereal Ninja of Fate!

Which follows the adventures of five Sidereals called Walker, Lover, Fighter, Teacher and Killer Ninja.
Walker is gonna get whacked by Walker in Darkness for stealing his name. Poor poor Sidereal Walker...

Users who are viewing this thread