• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn slowly rose up, gently as to not to wake him. As she saw his sleeping face she smiled, he looked so innocent. It was like he was at peace with the world and comfortable.
River layed there asleep and when she sat up his hand tightened on hers to keep her there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and then noddes. "Yup!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom tapped her forehead with a smile. "You promise you won't say that ever again?" He asked with his eye narrowed while still keeping the smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River layed there asleep and when she sat up his hand tightened on hers to keep her there

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn giggles softly and kisses his cheek.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

Dom tapped her forehead with a smile. "You promise you won't say that ever again?" He asked with his eye narrowed while still keeping the smile.

Dom:

"Say what?" She asked him curipusly as she leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn giggles softly and kisses his cheek.
River stirred when she kissed his cheek and slowly started to open his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Say what?" She asked him curipusly as she leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder
River stirred when she kissed his cheek and slowly started to open his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiles softly down at him. "Good evening." She whispered in his ear.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh i wont say that." She said softly to him before she hugged him again and smiled happily

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He nodded at her before going back to sit down. "I would had gone back to smoking if that would had happened." He told her with an amused tone.

Dom:

He nodded at her before going back to sit down. "I would had gone back to smoking if that would had happened." He told her with an amused tone.
"No smoking!" She said as she walked over with him and sat down next to him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River groaned then chuckled. "Hey." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
"Sleep well?" Acelynn asked with a small chuckle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No smoking!" She said as she walked over with him and sat down next to him happily

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom was amused by that. "You did told earlier to forget you, wouldn't that mean to also forget why you to me." He joked with her. He wouldn't forget her but he would had gone back to smoking.

Jaime arrived at his dorm room. The kast time he was here, he spent the night with a cat girl.... What a school~<3 he didnt see any sign if his old roomate hiwever and wandered if she werr still here. In fact he hadnt seen many of his friends he knew before when he was walking in, ofcourse they may all be in class for once.

xEmoBunnehx said:
"Sleep well?" Acelynn asked with a small chuckle.
"Yup." He said softly

Dom:

Dom was amused by that. "You did told earlier to forget you, wouldn't that mean to also forget why you to me." He joked with her. He wouldn't forget her but he would had gone back to smoking.
"No smoking." She said again as she leaned over and hugged him tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup." He said softly
"No smoking." She said again as she leaned over and hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiles. "Good to hear. Your cute when ya sleep you know."

Dom:

Dom nodded at her. "Sheesh, it's like you're my wife." He told her. She was acting like that so that was the first thing he said. At least she didn't know that he always drank alcohol eventhough it never affected him.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/@Daniel reaving

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/
Silith blushed at the word wife then just nodded. "I-its not my fault i want you to not smoke." She said which actually sounded pretty stupid of her to say but she didnt care

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith blushed at the word wife then just nodded. "I-its not my fault i want you to not smoke." She said which actually sounded pretty stupid of her to say but she didnt care

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom rolled his eyes before shaking his head. "Whatever you say wife Silith." He joked with her before starting to laugh. It was amusing messing with her, she was an easy target for him to mess with.

Dom:

Dom rolled his eyes before shaking his head. "Whatever you say wife Silith." He joked with her before starting to laugh. It was amusing messing with her, she was an easy target for him to mess with.
"Its not wife silith its love, or darling." She said to him childishly as she blushwd some more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its not wife silith its love, or darling." She said to him childishly as she blushwd some more

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom continue laughing. "Really now?" He asked when he stopped laughing while raising his eyebrow at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back