• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

jaime just stared at the guy with a blank exspression. "jime. jaime DeLacey..." 'whats his deal???? even im not that weird and i do nothing but read manga all day...'

[QUOTE="Chief Shiro]jaime just stared at the guy with a blank exspression. "jime. jaime DeLacey..." 'whats his deal???? even im not that weird and i do nothing but read manga all day...'

[/QUOTE]

Ryan:

Ryan glared at the guy. "No applause? That was my best entrance ever." He whined. He had gotten this from some show that he had watching before falling asleep and he wanted to try it out. Crowd was hard to please. "Jaime, hmmm. Kinda sounds like a weird and girly name." He told him while crossing his arms and going into a thinking pose. He had only met girls with that name so seeing a guy with that name was weird, weird weird not good weird.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sleep well." He said softly as he slid the hand on her cheek down to one of her hands and entwined his fingers with hers as he got comfy with her and let her sleep on him

[/QUOTE]
Within to time at all, Acelynn had fallen asleep on his chest. While she slept, she seemed to make soft snoring sounds, and occasionally mutter nonsense.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Ryan:

Ryan stare at the guy whike squinting his yellow eyes suspiciously. "I must be disrespecting the wolves, foxy's and dogs by calling you mutt." He said to him. The guy seemed weird but eh, weird was good. "I'm the Adventurous, the sly, the funny, the strong and the wise, I am Ryan the twin of the Silver Blue haired twins." He introduced himself while making random poses (like Jiraiya when he introduced himself

xD ) not caring what the guy said. "Not what's your name wimp?" He blinked again before thinking if that was the correct name to call him hut shrugged. Eh, who cares? Not him.

Dom:

Dom stood before walking to stand in front of Silith with a glare. Was he mad? No, was he furious? No, was he upset with what she said? Yes. Being the gentleman and kind guy he was, he did the one thing he though was correct and 'SLAP' slapped her on her face. He didn't care about the consequences while continuing to glare at her. "You exist so don't ever utter that complete bull shit in front of me." He growled out. "What was just said a while ago doesn't matter right now, what matters is your stupidity." He continued to glare at her before rubbing where he had slapped her. "You exist in front of me and I will talk to you whenever I want." He finished that by crossing his arms and daring her to stop him from doing that.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/@Daniel reaving

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/
Her eyes widened when she felt the sting of a slap across her cheek. She had never been hit before. She slowly brought a hand to her cheek and was about to completely burst into tears and wail on him but froze at his words and listned while still in that postition with her head bent to the side and her hand to her cheek. But what he did next overwhelmed her. The feeling of his gentleness just after he had shown such harshness to her, it broke her. Slowly she leaned into him and burried her face to his shoulder as tears streamed from her eyes. "Don't you ever slap me again." She said to him to try and cover up how he had broken her like that. Her cheek hurt but what hurt more was how he showed so much kindness and yet could most likely never feel much more for her than he did already. "D-don't ever talk to me like you have feelings for me unless you do." She said quietly

xEmoBunnehx said:
Within to time at all, Acelynn had fallen asleep on his chest. While she slept, she seemed to make soft snoring sounds, and occasionally mutter nonsense.
River just layed there under her as he let a smile slipp onto his face as he held her closely. "Who would have thought id ever be in this moment?" He asked quietly to himself as she slept on him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just layed there under her as he let a smile slipp onto his face as he held her closely. "Who would have thought id ever be in this moment?" He asked quietly to himself as she slept on him

[/QUOTE]
As Acelynn slept, her dreams began to get darker and darker. Memories flooding to her here and there, making her squeeze his hand and curl up tighter. "D....don't...leave.." She mumbled.

Ryan:

Ryan glared at the guy. "No applause? That was my best entrance ever." He whined. He had gotten this from some show that he had watching before falling asleep and he wanted to try it out. Crowd was hard to please. "Jaime, hmmm. Kinda sounds like a weird and girly name." He told him while crossing his arms and going into a thinking pose. He had only met girls with that name so seeing a guy with that name was weird, weird weird not good weird.
"w-well then whats your name then! im sure its no better v.v" jaime said crossing his arms. 'man what did i do to deserve this?! just keep your cool Jaime, for all you know he may not be right in the head...'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her eyes widened when she felt the sting of a slap across her cheek. She had never been hit before. She slowly brought a hand to her cheek and was about to completely burst into tears and wail on him but froze at his words and listned while still in that postition with her head bent to the side and her hand to her cheek. But what he did next overwhelmed her. The feeling of his gentleness just after he had shown such harshness to her, it broke her. Slowly she leaned into him and burried her face to his shoulder as tears streamed from her eyes. "Don't you ever slap me again." She said to him to try and cover up how he had broken her like that. Her cheek hurt but what hurt more was how he showed so much kindness and yet could most likely never feel much more for her than he did already. "D-don't ever talk to me like you have feelings for me unless you do." She said quietly

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom tilted his head while looking at her. "So that means you dismiss my action to be friends and get to know each other." He didn't know anything about besides her being discriminated so he couldn't actually make out anything out of her. "I'll slap whenever you say words like that and become childish, someone gotta keep you, Sil, in check." That was true, he didn't want her to say those types of words out here on her home or out on the school or anywhere else, she needed someone to keep her in check.

[QUOTE="Chief Shiro]"w-well then whats your name then! im sure its no better v.v" jaime said crossing his arms. 'man what did i do to deserve this?! just keep your cool Jaime, for all you know he may not be right in the head...'

[/QUOTE]

Ryan:

Ryan actually felt like he just got struck by an arrow. The gut in front of him just dismissed, how horrible could he be. "Horrible, such horrible words when I even said my name on the introduction." He went to a corner and got on his knees, making circles while feeling like rain was pouring on his head. (Ya get what I mean so I don't gotta explain.) "My greatness was ignored by a wimp." He kept on muttering the same words over and over again.

xEmoBunnehx said:
As Acelynn slept, her dreams began to get darker and darker. Memories flooding to her here and there, making her squeeze his hand and curl up tighter. "D....don't...leave.." She mumbled.
River felt the squeezing of his hand and gently squeezed back as he kissed her head gently to comfort her from the nightmares he did not wish her to have. It was funny to think about for him but he was the only nightmare she could have now and he wanted to keep it like that.

Dom:

Dom tilted his head while looking at her. "So that means you dismiss my action to be friends and get to know each other." He didn't know anything about besides her being discriminated so he couldn't actually make out anything out of her. "I'll slap whenever you say words like that and become childish, someone gotta keep you, Sil, in check." That was true, he didn't want her to say those types of words out here on her home or out on the school or anywhere else, she needed someone to keep her in check.

Ryan:

Ryan actually felt like he just got struck by an arrow. The gut in front of him just dismissed, how horrible could he be. "Horrible, such horrible words when I even said my name on the introduction." He went to a corner and got on his knees, making circles while feeling like rain was pouring on his head. (Ya get what I mean so I don't gotta explain.) "My greatness was ignored by a wimp." He kept on muttering the same words over and over again.

She burried her face into his neck as she slid her arms around his neck as well and held him tightly not wanting to let go now. "You better not pretend to care about me then one day walk out... Or ill have your head." She said quietly as she held onto him tightly not willing to let go of him after the words he had spoken to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She burried her face into his neck as she slid her arms around his neck as well and held him tightly not wanting to let go now. "You better not pretend to care about me then one day walk out... Or ill have your head." She said quietly as she held onto him tightly not willing to let go of him after the words he had spoken to her

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom eyebrow twitched when she said that. "Oi who do you take me for?" He questioned. "You would be the one doing that whenever Ry is next to me." Even with the different styles, many people confused him. The magic of twin magic, best thing in the world but bad when it came to being around friends with him around. He hesitated a little bit as she clinged to him but returned the hug anyways.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River felt the squeezing of his hand and gently squeezed back as he kissed her head gently to comfort her from the nightmares he did not wish her to have. It was funny to think about for him but he was the only nightmare she could have now and he wanted to keep it like that.

[/QUOTE]
The dreaming Acelynn seemed to calm down a bit though she was still defiantly having nightmares. Something that had plagued her for years, though having someone to sleep with always made them more bearable.

"uh..huh..." jaime looked down at the guy. he couldnt help but to feel sorry for him. jaime justs stood there nervously. what now?

jaime awkwarly stod there before going up to the boy an patting his back. "There there big and mighty." he then turned and went to walk towards the dorm building awkwardly where he would soon visi his old bed. (welp goodnight guys be back tomarrow!)

Dom:

Dom eyebrow twitched when she said that. "Oi who do you take me for?" He questioned. "You would be the one doing that whenever Ry is next to me." Even with the different styles, many people confused him. The magic of twin magic, best thing in the world but bad when it came to being around friends with him around. He hesitated a little bit as she clinged to him but returned the hug anyways.
Silith's heart raced when he hugged her back and smiled. "No i wont. Ill be able to tell whos who out of you to." She said as she held onto him just a little tighter not wabting to let go. "Thank you." She said after a muibet of just stabding there in his arms and hugging him happily

xEmoBunnehx said:
The dreaming Acelynn seemed to calm down a bit though she was still defiantly having nightmares. Something that had plagued her for years, though having someone to sleep with always made them more bearable.
River smiled when her nightmares seemed to cease and then kissed her head again as he held her hand lovingly and ran his other hand through her hair

A black limo pulled up to the school gates and a door opened as a man got out a cold ruthless look on his face before he turned to the car and helped a girl out. The girl wore a dark purple dress with to long of sleeves and straps wrapped around her body in a decorative way, a flower adorned her hair. Her face was wrapped in bandages up to the bridge of her nose and a black blinder covered her eyes from the world giving off a sinister look as the man gently took her hand as the car drive off. "Ready my lady?" The man asked the girl as she nodded then he gently started to lead her inside of the school yard as the face covered girl walked with him contently waiting for something to happen (the man is just an npc by the way)

@anyone

Dom:

"You wouldn't, not everyone can." Not everyone could tell the difference between him and Ryan. He patted her back, trying to see if she was better.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/@Daniel reaving

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/

Ryan:

Ryan shook his head in amusement as the guy left. He hated acting like that but he would be labeled as not a threat and bang. It was always funny their faces but eh, whatever.
She smiled some and nuzzled his neck happily. "But i will be able to tell. Trust me." She said softly to hin as she held onto him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled some and nuzzled his neck happily. "But i will be able to tell. Trust me." She said softly to hin as she held onto him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom smirked before pulong out his phone and showing her a picture of them two. It showed them dressed the same, same hair style, same clothes and the same smile. "Which one am I?" That was a quiz he had used on others to determine if they actually knew him enough and most failed, really funny to him

Dom:

Dom smirked before pulong out his phone and showing her a picture of them two. It showed them dressed the same, same hair style, same clothes and the same smile. "Which one am I?" That was a quiz he had used on others to determine if they actually knew him enough and most failed, really funny to him
"Well you said your brothers the sort of happy and cheereful one so that one." She said pointing to the one woth the colder looking face of the two then she looked at him and smiled. "So was i right?" She asked him with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well you said your brothers the sort of happy and cheereful one so that one." She said pointing to the one woth the colder looking face of the two then she looked at him and smiled. "So was i right?" She asked him with a smile

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom started laughing at who she pointed the pic. That was him back when Darlene took care of them, he took a few step back before looking at her with cold look and a smirk aka smile. "You like?" He questioned as he kept on looking at her like that.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith's heart raced when he hugged her back and smiled. "No i wont. Ill be able to tell whos who out of you to." She said as she held onto him just a little tighter not wabting to let go. "Thank you." She said after a muibet of just stabding there in his arms and hugging him happily
River smiled when her nightmares seemed to cease and then kissed her head again as he held her hand lovingly and ran his other hand through her hair

[/QUOTE]
Hours later Acelynn woke up, slowly opening her eyes and rubbing her eyes. She was warm, very warm and it was extremely amazing.

Dom:

Dom started laughing at who she pointed the pic. That was him back when Darlene took care of them, he took a few step back before looking at her with cold look and a smirk aka smile. "You like?" He questioned as he kept on looking at her like that.
She giggled at him then nodded as she smiled happily at him and stood there looking down at him. "Of course i do." She said softly

xEmoBunnehx said:
Hours later Acelynn woke up, slowly opening her eyes and rubbing her eyes. She was warm, very warm and it was extremely amazing.
River had some how managed to fall asleep while she was asleep and layed there wit his eyes close. As he slept

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled at him then nodded as she smiled happily at him and stood there looking down at him. "Of course i do." She said softly
River had some how managed to fall asleep while she was asleep and layed there wit his eyes close. As he slept

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn slowly rose up, gently as to not to wake him. As she saw his sleeping face she smiled, he looked so innocent. It was like he was at peace with the world and comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back