• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

xEmoBunnehx said:
"The question is.. how do I become immortal?" Acelynn asked curiously. River always seemed to have the answers, which was, in a way, strange but she never minded. It was enjoyable knowing someone smart.
"Well theres the old ways of a hero but you dint seem like that type so i truly dont knoe exactly what to do." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well theres the old ways of a hero but you dint seem like that type so i truly dont knoe exactly what to do." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn chuckles. "Oh yeah. I'm the real hero type." She joked. "But surely there's some old ritual?"

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn looked up at him. "And they are?"
"Lets just say one requires the blood of a virgin and the other might either make you lose all memories of your past life or kill you." He said to her

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

"That sounds like problem with the age." It actually did, she said it was stressful, which kinda sounded like age problem. "I'm not trying to be mean but that's how it is."

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/@Daniel reaving

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/
"No its all the damn schools fault. Im in my prime and im stressed out." She said back to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Lets just say one requires the blood of a virgin and the other might either make you lose all memories of your past life or kill you." He said to her
"No its all the damn schools fault. Im in my prime and im stressed out." She said back to him

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn makes a disgusted face. "I might hate my past..but I'd rather live with it than get rid of it, as for the virgin blood.. we could raid some nuns." She joked.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn makes a disgusted face. "I might hate my past..but I'd rather live with it than get rid of it, as for the virgin blood.. we could raid some nuns." She joked.
River chuckled a little. "Well they need not die we just need about a cup full from a major artery." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River chuckled a little. "Well they need not die we just need about a cup full from a major artery." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn shivered. "Gross. Blood has always made me feel really...weird." She said, shivering once more. "I never liked seeing mine, and I certainly don't like seeing others."

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn shivered. "Gross. Blood has always made me feel really...weird." She said, shivering once more. "I never liked seeing mine, and I certainly don't like seeing others."
"Wow." He said softly. "Well you'll have to drink the blood to become immortal sooooo." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wow." He said softly. "Well you'll have to drink the blood to become immortal sooooo." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn feels vomit rise in her throat. "C..can we not discuss me being a vampire because unlike them that sounds..horrifying." She admitted, her face paling about even just the thought of drinking blood, more vomit rising.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn feels vomit rise in her throat. "C..can we not discuss me being a vampire because unlike them that sounds..horrifying." She admitted, her face paling about even just the thought of drinking blood, more vomit rising.
River chuckled a little before he pressed his lips to hers to take her mind off of the drinking of blood.

Dom:

Dom stare at Silith with a blank look on his face. The hell she just said? Stressed out? That wasn't stressed out, hiding in the woods from some human was stressing, teaching was better than that. "You can think you know the true meaning of stressed out, but until you have to run from humans who want to hunt for a price, talk to me then." Dom growled out, he didn't hate humans, he hated 'them' the hunters. If they hadn't been there, the twins wouldn't have had to run away and start a new life at different places, even getting raised by the different homeless person on the streets until they got taken by Darlene. "If it wasn't for the old Hag Darlene, Ry and me would still be being raised by homeless people and sometimes even be forced to kill them for blood." (Kinda got an inspiration as to what their Backstory is before being raised by Darlene or the homeless people

xD sorry if it sounded weird)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River chuckled a little before he pressed his lips to hers to take her mind off of the drinking of blood.

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smilled against his lip before kissing him back, the same little spark igniting once more.

(whoa guess whos back!!! ;3 )

Jaime walked once again back through the gates of the school. He was fully aware of what it was this time however and strolled in with a smile on his face. He sported his school uniform and a green and white scarf around his neck. He had grown accustomed to wearring it after his...incident....with a fellow student. He wanted to hide the two circular scars that were placed upon his neck by said student a few months ack. Why did he leave? well he was temporarily discharged from the school seeing as he had contracted some sort of illness from the incident. other than this however he was his good ole goofy awkward mortal self!

Dom:

Dom stare at Silith with a blank look on his face. The hell she just said? Stressed out? That wasn't stressed out, hiding in the woods from some human was stressing, teaching was better than that. "You can think you know the true meaning of stressed out, but until you have to run from humans who want to hunt for a price, talk to me then." Dom growled out, he didn't hate humans, he hated 'them' the hunters. If they hadn't been there, the twins wouldn't have had to run away and start a new life at different places, even getting raised by the different homeless person on the streets until they got taken by Darlene. "If it wasn't for the old Hag Darlene, Ry and me would still be being raised by homeless people and sometimes even be forced to kill them for blood." (Kinda got an inspiration as to what their Backstory is before being raised by Darlene or the homeless people

xD sorry if it sounded weird)

(Its cool)

Silith stared at him before she frowned and looked away. "If i made you mad you could have just said so." She said quietly in a sort of hurt tone. The way he spoke to her of not knowing what stress was like hurt her, made her feel his kind deminor was all just a trick to her. She frowned more and stayed silent as she looked away to hid the hurt in her face at how he spoke to her

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smilled against his lip before kissing him back, the same little spark igniting once more.
River held the kiss for a good bit before he slowly broke it and then brought a hand to her cheek gently caresing her cheek with his thumb as he stared up at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Its cool)
Silith stared at him before she frowned and looked away. "If i made you mad you could have just said so." She said quietly in a sort of hurt tone. The way he spoke to her of not knowing what stress was like hurt her, made her feel his kind deminor was all just a trick to her. She frowned more and stayed silent as she looked away to hid the hurt in her face at how he spoke to her

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom pushed his hair away from his face before looking up at the ceiling. "I was forced to kill some of those homeless people in order to survive." He quietly whispered. "The word stress usually has always made me snap, it's kinds frustrating hearing from someone else beside Darlene." That old hag was their only family that they could consider family, but she died before they graduated. "She always used that word when we were with her, so I kinda snap when others use it."

[QUOTE="Chief Shiro]
(whoa guess whos back!!! ;3 )

Jaime walked once again back through the gates of the school. He was fully aware of what it was this time however and strolled in with a smile on his face. He sported his school uniform and a green and white scarf around his neck. He had grown accustomed to wearring it after his...incident....with a fellow student. He wanted to hide the two circular scars that were placed upon his neck by said student a few months ack. Why did he leave? well he was temporarily discharged from the school seeing as he had contracted some sort of illness from the incident. other than this however he was his good ole goofy awkward mortal self!

[/QUOTE]

Ryan:

Ryan turned to look at the person entering the school with a raised eyebrow. He had fallen asleep on top of a tree and didn't know how he get up there but shrugged it off before jumping down and heading toward the new guy. "Oi mutt, welcome to school, why ya late anyways mutt?" Yep, he called anyone he didn't know Mutt even making werewolves get offended by it because he simple didn't care, 'Yolo, you only live once.' That was his motto and he didn't care if he offended anyone. Be free and live life. (I kinda cringed saying that but whatever

xD had to use it with Ry)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River held the kiss for a good bit before he slowly broke it and then brought a hand to her cheek gently caresing her cheek with his thumb as he stared up at her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn placed one of her hands over his on her cheek as she smiled down at him.

Dom:

Dom pushed his hair away from his face before looking up at the ceiling. "I was forced to kill some of those homeless people in order to survive." He quietly whispered. "The word stress usually has always made me snap, it's kinds frustrating hearing from someone else beside Darlene." That old hag was their only family that they could consider family, but she died before they graduated. "She always used that word when we were with her, so I kinda snap when others use it."

Ryan:

Ryan turned to look at the person entering the school with a raised eyebrow. He had fallen asleep on top of a tree and didn't know how he get up there but shrugged it off before jumping down and heading toward the new guy. "Oi mutt, welcome to school, why ya late anyways mutt?" Yep, he called anyone he didn't know Mutt even making werewolves get offended by it because he simple didn't care, 'Yolo, you only live once.' That was his motto and he didn't care if he offended anyone. Be free and live life. (I kinda cringed saying that but whatever

"Stress can come in many forms you know that right dom? Weather its feeling so lonely that you'll do anything to try and feel like your important to some one, any one. Or weather its having to kill some one or watch some one you hold dear to you die." She said to him quietly as she frowned more at his little story. Sure those were good reasons but, silith had her own reasons to use the word stressed because thats why she was so stressed. She knew she sounded selfish but..... Sometimes the only way to feel how she wanted was to be selfish. He probably hated the words that came from her but she couldn't avoid it any longer, she knew he would have grown to hate her sooner or later

xEmoBunnehx said:
((Oh ho! xD Welcome back @Chief Shiro ))
River stared back up at her before gently pecking her lips again then relaxing under her as he held onto her tightly and lovingly

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Stress can come in many forms you know that right dom? Weather its feeling so lonely that you'll do anything to try and feel like your important to some one, any one. Or weather its having to kill some one or watch some one you hold dear to you die." She said to him quietly as she frowned more at his little story. Sure those were good reasons but, silith had her own reasons to use the word stressed because thats why she was so stressed
River stared back up at her before gently pecking her lips again then relaxing under her as he held onto her tightly and lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn's head rested on his chest as she closed her eyes. "I think...I'm gonna nap." She yawned, snuggling up to his chest as she listened to his heartbeat.

Dom:

Dom shook his head while still staring at the ceiling. "I'm sorry okay, I have my own issues just like you have your own Sil." Why did he call her that? He didn't know but it felt appropriate from him to use right now. He knew she got hurt when he said those words, but they came out before he had a time think. For him Ry was the one who understood calmness more than him.

Ryan:

"O-Oh no! im already a student here you see! I was just on leave haha" 'why is he calling me mutt?'jaime thought. hmm 'must be a new student who enrolled while i was gone'

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn's head rested on his chest as she closed her eyes. "I think...I'm gonna nap." She yawned, snuggling up to his chest as she listened to his heartbeat.
"Sleep well." He said softly as he slid the hand on her cheek down to one of her hands and entwined his fingers with hers as he got comfy with her and let her sleep on him

Dom:

Dom shook his head while still staring at the ceiling. "I'm sorry okay, I have my own issues just like you have your own Sil." Why did he call her that? He didn't know but it felt appropriate from him to use right now. He knew she got hurt when he said those words, but they came out before he had a time think. For him Ry was the one who understood calmness more than him.

"No.... It was i who has done wrong. I was selfish in bringing you here. I just wanted to feel my existsnce mattered." She said softly before she turned to him and then slowly she moved close and then quickly hugged him then pulled away knowing how he didnt like hugs but she needed it. Even if it was just for a second she still needed the feeling of some one pressed against her in a hug. "I understand if you want to leave and not talk to me again." She said softly to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back