• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

Sazabi said:
Xionis entered the new classroom he would be over. He sighed over its ill maintained state. Desks were falling apart, the supplies were low and a mess. In all it wasn't fit.
A red aura covered his hands, dancing almost like flames as he began murmuring. Slowly the room darkened to pitch black then seconds later returned to normal.

The room now was covered in motifs and paintings of all styles from around the world. Easels and Desks lined the room in an almost amphitheater style seating. Supplies restocked and brand new.

With a slight feeling of elation he finally took his place at the chalk board. Picking up several different colored prices of chalk he began drawing bringing the design in his head to life.
(May i rp with you when my character is accepted?)

-------------

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn caught the smile and her face instantly lit up as she lunged forward and tackled him under her. "RIVER!! YOU SMILED!!" She exclaimed happily with a bright smile.
"I have no idea what your talking about." He said to her again as he looked up at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"I have no idea what your talking about." He said to her again as he looked up at her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn narrowed her eyes at him. "Bullshit. You smiled." She said with s grin as she straddled his waist.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn narrowed her eyes at him. "Bullshit. You smiled." She said with s grin as she straddled his waist.
(I fixed her >_<)

Ruver stared up at her. "I have no idea what your talking about." He said again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I fixed her >_<)
Ruver stared up at her. "I have no idea what your talking about." He said again

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn leaned down, three inches from his face. "Chu is a liar."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh really?" He asked her as he stared up into her eyes before he slid his arms around her back slowly

[/QUOTE]
For a moment Acelynn tensed up from the touch, her heart beating faster. "Y..yup." She said as her face turned red.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Are you sure?" He asked again as he held her gently

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nodded. "Yup. You smiled. I saw it. I'm crazy but not that crazy." She laughed.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nodded. "Yup. You smiled. I saw it. I'm crazy but not that crazy." She laughed.
"Im pretty sure you are that crazy or you wouldnt have let me put my arms around you." He said back teasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im pretty sure you are that crazy or you wouldnt have let me put my arms around you." He said back teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn chuckles. "Oh yeah? And what's wrong with a pantless girl nearly snuggling a shirtless guy huh?" She teased.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn chuckles. "Oh yeah? And what's wrong with a pantless girl nearly snuggling a shirtless guy huh?" She teased.
"It wouldnt be a problem if we were together but we are not as far as i know." He said softly back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It wouldnt be a problem if we were together but we are not as far as i know." He said softly back

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn blushes deeply. "I...uh.. Didn't know.." She stumbled over her words.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well the answer is up to you." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
"D...did you just ask me out?" Acelynn stumbled once more.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

He tilted his head again while looking at her and blinking. "I said age not that you were old, why must you interpret everything I say differently." First the hunting and now the age, wow just wow.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/@Daniel reaving

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/
"I-its not my fault i have a stressful job." She said as she looked away to hide her follishness and make an excuse

xEmoBunnehx said:
"D...did you just ask me out?" Acelynn stumbled once more.
"Depends... Do you want me to?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-its not my fault i have a stressful job." She said as she looked away to hide her follishness and make an excuse
"Depends... Do you want me to?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn gave him a shy look. "I mean..if that's what you want.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its if you want." He said back

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nodded. "Of course I'd like to be with you. But do you wish to be with me?" She asked nervously and bite her lower lip.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nodded. "Of course I'd like to be with you. But do you wish to be with me?" She asked nervously and bite her lower lip.
"You are the only being to ever show kindness and care to me. So why wpuld i not want to be with you?" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You are the only being to ever show kindness and care to me. So why wpuld i not want to be with you?" He said softly

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiles softly at him then leans down and cups his cheek before planting a gentle kiss upon his lips. A spark sparked at this touch, spending a comfortable warmth throughout her body.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smiles softly at him then leans down and cups his cheek before planting a gentle kiss upon his lips. A spark sparked at this touch, spending a comfortable warmth throughout her body.
Barely a blush slid over his face at the feeling of his lips to hers as his arms tightened around her body slightly and he held her there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Barely a blush slid over his face at the feeling of his lips to hers as his arms tightened around her body slightly and he held her there

[/QUOTE]
After a few seconds, Acelynn pulled away. Her face was a light shade of pink as she looked down at him, her eyes full of happiness. "So..I guess this means I'm free to sleep with you now?" She teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back