• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

He nodded at her. "I guess I still need time to differentiate teachers and people apart." He actual took out his lighter and passed his through the fire. "Do you mind If I have a quick smoke?" He wasnt sure if she gonna say yes or no but really needed one right now.
"H-hey your a tenn you shoildnt be smoking!" She said as she snatched the lighter and pushed him down as she started to feel his pockets for his cigarets. "Theres no smoking allowed." She said to him as she searched him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The man walked up and put the knife into rivers shoulder but he made no move to wince, not even his expresstion changed as the man stood there terror filled as he stared at the boy before the man was thrown back and a tendril of darkness riped the knife out then threw it at the inmate and killed him before the boy headed for the exit before it faded and he slowly pulled his hand off of her cheek. "I have seen your worst memories..... I figured you should see one." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Aceynn was shocked but once she was out of the memory, she blinked several times. "What..what happened in there?" She asked, her eyes concerned as she looked at him. "You were..so young.."

xEmoBunnehx said:
Aceynn was shocked but once she was out of the memory, she blinked several times. "What..what happened in there?" She asked, her eyes concerned as she looked at him. "You were..so young.."
"I slaughtered every last one of them. Inmate and guard alike......... I was five at that moment." He said to her quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I slaughtered every last one of them. Inmate and guard alike......... I was five at that moment." He said to her quietly

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn moved closer to him, her face full of concern. "So young to of gone through something like that..I might not completely understand what had gone on there..but they must of provoked you for you to cause so much destruction." She said quietly, her eyes never wavering from his.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn moved closer to him, her face full of concern. "So young to of gone through something like that..I might not completely understand what had gone on there..but they must of provoked you for you to cause so much destruction." She said quietly, her eyes never wavering from his.
"They didnt.......... I finaly broke and lost myself." He said to her as he looked away with a cold frown. "After five years if torture i finaly got my revenge........ It felt amazing at the time..... To feel the blood on me. The sounds of them screaming..... And the sounds of flesh being torn from bone." He said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"H-hey your a tenn you shoildnt be smoking!" She said as she snatched the lighter and pushed him down as she started to feel his pockets for his cigarets. "Theres no smoking allowed." She said to him as she searched him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He raised his eyebrow at her. "Isn't this weird for a teacher to do? Pushing a student down? Naughty." He joked as he stood up and grabbed the lighter from her. "I'll do outside of campus ground so don't worry, have been doing it for a few years now." He really wasn't worried about his health, not like he would die if he smoked every day. "It's a thing I do every month and now it's that time of the month."

Dom:

He raised his eyebrow at her. "Isn't this weird for a teacher to do? Pushing a student down? Naughty." He joked as he stood up and grabbed the lighter from her. "I'll do outside of campus ground so don't worry, have been doing it for a few years now." He really wasn't worried about his health, not like he would die if he smoked every day. "It's a thing I do every month and now it's that time of the month."
"No!" She said before she grabed him and within half a minuet his legs were wraped in webs. "Theres no smoking at your age." She said as she snatched the lighter and put it in her shirt knowing he wouldnt go for it then searched for the pack of cigarets as she spun him around while weaving the webs around him. "Im not gonna let you go till i fing them so you better just tell me." She demanded

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They didnt.......... I finaly broke and lost myself." He said to her as he looked away with a cold frown. "After five years if torture i finaly got my revenge........ It felt amazing at the time..... To feel the blood on me. The sounds of them screaming..... And the sounds of flesh being torn from bone." He said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn reached out and gently cupped his cheek and turned his head back toward her. "Hey..it's okay.. It's to be expected for you to snap like that.. after going through it all..it's alright. I had snapped once too..only mine wasn't like that. It was more like..I just began submissive to them all.." Her voice was soft as she continued. "But..you didn't really see what happened later..I set the entire place on fire..by accident. I never knew how to use my powers. I still don't..and I'm worried I might hurt people.. but..It's okay River. Years of torture can do a lot to the mental state..losing who you are..going on a rampage like that.. it's to e expected after when you went through and I don't judge you at all." Her words sincere as she spoke them to him, her quiet tone and caring look never leaving.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No!" She said before she grabed him and within half a minuet his legs were wraped in webs. "Theres no smoking at your age." She said as she snatched the lighter and put it in her shirt knowing he wouldnt go for it then searched for the pack of cigarets as she spun him around while weaving the webs around him. "Im not gonna let you go till i fing them so you better just tell me." She demanded

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

His eyes widened when she said that, and quickly tossing it to her. "Better return it Silith, I have a Temper worse then you would think if I don't have one." He warned, he knew how to control his anger with a cigar but not when he couldn't smoke one.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn reached out and gently cupped his cheek and turned his head back toward her. "Hey..it's okay.. It's to be expected for you to snap like that.. after going through it all..it's alright. I had snapped once too..only mine wasn't like that. It was more like..I just began submissive to them all.." Her voice was soft as she continued. "But..you didn't really see what happened later..I set the entire place on fire..by accident. I never knew how to use my powers. I still don't..and I'm worried I might hurt people.. but..It's okay River. Years of torture can do a lot to the mental state..losing who you are..going on a rampage like that.. it's to e expected after when you went through and I don't judge you at all." Her words sincere as she spoke them to him, her quiet tone and caring look never leaving.
He stared at her before looking away slightly not knowing what to say to her. Her tone was so carring twoards him, her look so worried about him that he didnt know what to do or how to react to her care for him so he just sat there not knowing what to do

Dom:

His eyes widened when she said that, and quickly tossing it to her. "Better return it Silith, I have a Temper worse then you would think if I don't have one." He warned, he knew how to control his anger with a cigar but not when he couldn't smoke one.
She took the cigaret pack and put it were she put the lighter. "No no more cigarets for you." She said sternly as she layed him on the couch but still wrapped in webs as she looked around. "No more smokes or cigars. If you do i will skin you in a way to were you will still be alive then i will turn your skin into a nice coat." She said sinisterly to him as she glanced back with a deadly serious window

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He stared at her before looking away slightly not knowing what to say to her. Her tone was so carring twoards him, her look so worried about him that he didnt know what to do or how to react to her care for him so he just sat there not knowing what to do

[/QUOTE]
"River..?" Acelynn said worriedly. Had she spoken out of term? Had she said something at hurt him? Had she done something wrong? Acelynn bit her lower lip and chewed on it nervously, hoping he'd say something to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She took the cigaret pack and put it were she put the lighter. "No no more cigarets for you." She said sternly as she layed him on the couch but still wrapped in webs as she looked around. "No more smokes or cigars. If you do i will skin you in a way to were you will still be alive then i will turn your skin into a nice coat." She said sinisterly to him as she glanced back with a deadly serious window

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He glared at her. "Why exactly do you care if I don't do it do it? I have my own rights to do it even if you are a teacher, we aren't on class no more, so I can do whatever I want." He challenged her. He needed to have a smoke before he actually got madder than he was now.

xEmoBunnehx said:
"River..?" Acelynn said worriedly. Had she spoken out of term? Had she said something at hurt him? Had she done something wrong? Acelynn bit her lower lip and chewed on it nervously, hoping he'd say something to her.
"Sorry.... Ive just never been treated with such care before." He said quietly to her as he glanced back at her then away again.

Dom:

He glared at her. "Why exactly do you care if I don't do it do it? I have my own rights to do it even if you are a teacher, we aren't on class no more, so I can do whatever I want." He challenged her. He needed to have a smoke before he actually got madder than he was now.
"Because unlike most teachers i actually care about my students. You can have one but after that no more got it." She demanded of him as she glared back not backing down from his challenge. "I dont like to see my students killing them selfes so if i see you do it again i will make you wish you had never disobeyed me." She said childishly

Flora was a simple girl, with simple enough lives. Yes, 'lives.' We'll get into that later. But she was always "taking shortcuts" "getting there two hours early" "never late." She was the kind of girl who everyone was kind of nervous about, mostly because no one talked to her and she talked- well, never. But the weird thing was her last name. No one, even the staff know it. Her name has been changed so many times that she's only, well, Flora.

Some funny theories go around that she can fly or teleport, but everyone thinks it's a simple lie or something. But it's not that far off.

Anyways, on this day, Flora was two minutes late to class, and she looked traumatised. Everyone knew she had a sick sibling in the hospital, but that's about all they knew. No name, age, looks. Nothing. It was like they were both a mystery. She had on a yellow hoodie and some black leggings, with combat boots. She never wore that stupid uniform, too girly. She sat at her desk, and put her head down, falling asleep.

That was the thing. She could fall asleep even if a tornado was about to kill her. She always had this weird quirk where she got 102 on tests, yet she always slept through class. It was as if she had known all this and didn't bother to learn it again.

It was like she had skipped a day and didn't get any extra homework.

So, as she slept, she had nightmares. Her sibling dying, her depression catching up with her, her classes failing, time and space collapsing, everything. She was terrifying and terrified all in one.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sorry.... Ive just never been treated with such care before." He said quietly to her as he glanced back at her then away again.

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiled sadly. "It's okay." She said and pulled her hand away from his face. "But.. are you okay?"

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smiled sadly. "It's okay." She said and pulled her hand away from his face. "But.. are you okay?"
"Im fine just confused." He said softly to her wishing she would have cept her hand on his cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im fine just confused." He said softly to her wishing she would have cept her hand on his cheek

[/QUOTE]
"About what? Talk to me." Acelynn coaxed, hoping to help him the best she could.

xEmoBunnehx said:
"About what? Talk to me." Acelynn coaxed, hoping to help him the best she could.
"Your the only one to show care. Ive never felt any other feelings besides darkness, hate, rage, anger." He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your the only one to show care. Ive never felt any other feelings besides darkness, hate, rage, anger." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
"But..what do you feel right now? Other than confused and of course I care. Why wouldn't I? You've not shown me any hate or rage or anger..you've shown me care and seen my fears and a few of my darkest memories..and yet still been caring toward me." Acelynn replied.

xEmoBunnehx said:
"But..what do you feel right now? Other than confused and of course I care. Why wouldn't I? You've not shown me any hate or rage or anger..you've shown me care and seen my fears and a few of my darkest memories..and yet still been caring toward me." Acelynn replied.
"I dont even know." He said softly to her. "For the first time in my life i feel like not wanting to murdure everything i see." He said to her as a way of saying he was happy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I dont even know." He said softly to her. "For the first time in my life i feel like not wanting to murdure everything i see." He said to her as a way of saying he was happy

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn chuckled. "Oh yeah? I guess that's better than wanting to." She teased lightly at him, glad he seemed to be happier.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn chuckled. "Oh yeah? I guess that's better than wanting to." She teased lightly at him, glad he seemed to be happier.
He nodded softly as he looked at her then away again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back