• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

"I'm not one for physical contact okay? I don't even let others touch me." That was true, he always made sure to step out of the way whenever the schools where full, even on pep rally or any activity else.

"So what. Cant you let a lonely woman hug you even once? It helps when guys decide to be nice to a girl you know." She said as she walked out with a bottle of beer in her hand

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn frowned a bit. "I never knew my dad and my mother's name was Solani. She uh..well..got burned at the stake when I was really young." She answered, her voice soft once more.
"Humans are ass holes." He said to her truthfully to her. "There the ones that deserve to burn." He said as he pulled her close

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what. Cant you let a lonely woman hug you even once? It helps when guys decide to be nice to a girl you know." She said as she walked out with a bottle of beer in her hand
[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom crossed his arm staring at her. "Not used to it, you can try but that doesn't mean I will like it right away." He wasn't against it if she wanted to hug him, but it would take a while for him to get used to it.

Dom:

Dom crossed his arm staring at her. "Not used to it, you can try but that doesn't mean I will like it right away." He wasn't against it if she wanted to hug him, but it would take a while for him to get used to it.

"Even if a guy doesnt like it there supposed to put up with it to help." She said back as she took a drink then walked back over and sat next to the couch

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Humans are ass holes." He said to her truthfully to her. "There the ones that deserve to burn." He said as he pulled her close

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn blushed lightly. "Some are..pretty bad, but I don't judge them all. I can see why they'd fear a witch..we have powers we don't even know about..and for them to be powerless, in a sense, then yeah.. fear is right..but to burn and torture u..that is where there were wrong.." She said and laid her head on his shoulder. "But what about you? How did you grow up?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Even if a guy doesnt like it there supposed to put up with it to help." She said back as she took a drink then walked back over and sat next to the couch

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He really wanted to glare at her but he just rubbed his head. "If you want someone like that, there's always Ryan." He shouldn't had said that but the way she said it, kinda annoyed him. "It's like you're telling me to be okay with getting beat up by some guy for no reason, I can put up with certain things but Hugs aren't on the top of the list." He sounded mean but he really didn't know any better to phrase it. He touched his hair pony tail, maybe he should go to take a smoke? Nah, that wouldn't help. "I'm sorry about thay, it's that it was my first hug okay?"

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn blushed lightly. "Some are..pretty bad, but I don't judge them all. I can see why they'd fear a witch..we have powers we don't even know about..and for them to be powerless, in a sense, then yeah.. fear is right..but to burn and torture u..that is where there were wrong.." She said and laid her head on his shoulder. "But what about you? How did you grow up?"
"I grew up in the darkness of a jail cell." He said before he decided to let her know and grabed her hand then put it on his arm and slid her hand up under the slevee where she would feel hundreds of scars from his past. "These are every were."

Dom:

He really wanted to glare at her but he just rubbed his head. "If you want someone like that, there's always Ryan." He shouldn't had said that but the way she said it, kinda annoyed him. "It's like you're telling me to be okay with getting beat up by some guy for no reason, I can put up with certain things but Hugs aren't on the top of the list." He sounded mean but he really didn't know any better to phrase it. He touched his hair pony tail, maybe he should go to take a smoke? Nah, that wouldn't help. "I'm sorry about thay, it's that it was my first hug okay?"
"No if a guy tried to beat you up you should fight back till hes on the ground passed out. Im saying that girls like to act helpless and sad at times so that they can get attention from some one." She said to him as she sat there and took a sip of her drink as she glanced at hin

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No if a guy tried to beat you up you should fight back till hes on the ground passed out. Im saying that girls like to act helpless and sad at times so that they can get attention from some one." She said to him as she sat there and took a sip of her drink as she glanced at hin

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom shook his head while looking at her. "What if I don't know anything about girls? I only spend time with Ryan or at home sleeping or working." He rareola had spent any time socializing, having had a mean streak of Bullying on his last school, it wasn't until recently when he started changing. "I wasn't that popular back at my last school." He told her, Ryan was the only one who stuck next to. "Silver-Blue Hair and Yellow Eyes equals a freak to them so yeah."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I grew up in the darkness of a jail cell." He said before he decided to let her know and grabed her hand then put it on his arm and slid her hand up under the slevee where she would feel hundreds of scars from his past. "These are every were."

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn would feel around for a little bit before frowning and looking up at him. "That's..a lot..But as you know..I have been through the same thing only likely a lot less intense though I have scars too." She said and removed her and from his shirt then took his hand and gently lead it under the bottom of her shirt and around to her back where there was a good bit of raised up scar tissue, though most of them were long. Acelyn's cheeks were bright red as she looked away from him. It had been a very long time since someone feel her skin, even longer for it to be so willing and gentle.

Dom:

Dom shook his head while looking at her. "What if I don't know anything about girls? I only spend time with Ryan or at home sleeping or working." He rareola had spent any time socializing, having had a mean streak of Bullying on his last school, it wasn't until recently when he started changing. "I wasn't that popular back at my last school." He told her, Ryan was the only one who stuck next to. "Silver-Blue Hair and Yellow Eyes equals a freak to them so yeah."
"Well then heres a tip. When a girl hugs you or tries to get close to you. She wants to feel important." She said to hin with a small giggle

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn would feel around for a little bit before frowning and looking up at him. "That's..a lot..But as you know..I have been through the same thing only likely a lot less intense though I have scars too." She said and removed her and from his shirt then took his hand and gently lead it under the bottom of her shirt and around to her back where there was a good bit of raised up scar tissue, though most of them were long. Acelyn's cheeks were bright red as she looked away from him. It had been a very long time since someone feel her skin, even longer for it to be so willing and gentle.
"Whips." He said quietly knoeing exactly what those scars were from. "I guess we are both just beaten up bodies." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whips." He said quietly knoeing exactly what those scars were from. "I guess we are both just beaten up bodies." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nods. "I guess so..but..I've never met anyone who kind of has the same past as me." She said and glanced at him for a second. "In a weird way..it's nice to know I'm not alone."

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nods. "I guess so..but..I've never met anyone who kind of has the same past as me." She said and glanced at him for a second. "In a weird way..it's nice to know I'm not alone."
"Agreed." He said as he slowly started to pull his hand down from her back to remove his hand from her shirt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Agreed." He said as he slowly started to pull his hand down from her back to remove his hand from her shirt

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn shivered slightly. "So..this is a really personal question, but when did you get out? You don't have to answer if you don't want to but..from the way the scars felt..it had to of been years..so I'm just wondering.." She looked up at him, "What's your story?"

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn shivered slightly. "So..this is a really personal question, but when did you get out? You don't have to answer if you don't want to but..from the way the scars felt..it had to of been years..so I'm just wondering.." She looked up at him, "What's your story?"
He didnt answer for a second before he moved close and put his hand to her cheek and pulled her into the memory. She stood there in the hall way of a jail alarms blaring. Each cell was opened and inmates and guards lye dead all around her. In the distance stood a small child with his back to her (she can move around the memory but cant interact just to let you know)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He didnt answer for a second before he moved close and put his hand to her cheek and pulled her into the memory. She stood there in the hall way of a jail alarms blaring. Each cell was opened and inmates and guards lye dead all around her. In the distance stood a small child with his back to her (she can move around the memory but cant interact just to let you know)

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn looked around, slightly disoriented before realizing he must of had her enter his memories. She looked at all the dead guards and such before seeing the boy and walking forward to him. A child? Is that River?

((Otay~))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well then heres a tip. When a girl hugs you or tries to get close to you. She wants to feel important." She said to hin with a small giggle

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He nodded at her while staring straight at her eyes. "And what does it mean when the teacher does it?" He knew it was mean but he wanted to joke with her. She seemed like an uptight person (no pun intended xD ), so he wanted to see if he could cheer her up one way or another.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn looked around, slightly disoriented before realizing he must of had her enter his memories. She looked at all the dead guards and such before seeing the boy and walking forward to him. A child? Is that River?
((Otay~))
The boy stood there with a guard suspended in the air by tendrils of darknes. He was covered in blood of the dead and a cold sinister face layed frozen on his fave as they guard screamed loudly. The guards eyes were black like rivers and the veins on his neck were blackened as the guard screamed and river watched coldly as he tilted his head slightly and stared at the guard

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The boy stood there with a guard suspended in the air by tendrils of darknes. He was covered in blood of the dead and a cold sinister face layed frozen on his fave as they guard screamed loudly. The guards eyes were black like rivers and the veins on his neck were blackened as the guard screamed and river watched coldly as he tilted his head slightly and stared at the guard

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn creased her brows as she watched young River. What's going on here? She wondered as she looked at the child. In a way, he was adorable.. but also slightly scary especially since he had control over his powers at this young an age. It was impressive.

Dom:

He nodded at her while staring straight at her eyes. "And what does it mean when the teacher does it?" He knew it was mean but he wanted to joke with her. She seemed like an uptight person (no pun intended xD ), so he wanted to see if he could cheer her up one way or another.
"I might be your teacher but a girl still wishes to feel important and so far your the only one thats shown kindness to me." She said to him as she continued to drink the beer.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn creased her brows as she watched young River. What's going on here? She wondered as she looked at the child. In a way, he was adorable.. but also slightly scary especially since he had control over his powers at this young an age. It was impressive.
The man soon ceased his screaming and then was decapitated before river turned around to face her his eyes frizen open as the aura of darkness radiated off of him and he walked twoards her slowly as an inmate slowly started twoards river fro behind a knife in the inmates hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The man soon ceased his screaming and then was decapitated before river turned around to face her his eyes frizen open as the aura of darkness radiated off of him and he walked twoards her slowly as an inmate slowly started twoards river fro behind a knife in the inmates hand

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn moved away from him, not completely sure if she was able to be harmed, nor did she really want to be in a memory not of her own. Even as a child he's intimidating. Geez. She thought to herself, then saw the inmate behind River. Wait! No! Don't hurt him! She thought worriedly, hoping the child wouldn't be harmed by the man with a knife.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I might be your teacher but a girl still wishes to feel important and so far your the only one thats shown kindness to me." She said to him as she continued to drink the beer.

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He nodded at her. "I guess I still need time to differentiate teachers and people apart." He actual took out his lighter and passed his through the fire. "Do you mind If I have a quick smoke?" He wasnt sure if she gonna say yes or no but really needed one right now.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn moved away from him, not completely sure if she was able to be harmed, nor did she really want to be in a memory not of her own. Even as a child he's intimidating. Geez. She thought to herself, then saw the inmate behind River. Wait! No! Don't hurt him! She thought worriedly, hoping the child wouldn't be harmed by the man with a knife.
The man walked up and put the knife into rivers shoulder but he made no move to wince, not even his expresstion changed as the man stood there terror filled as he stared at the boy before the man was thrown back and a tendril of darkness riped the knife out then threw it at the inmate and killed him before the boy headed for the exit before it faded and he slowly pulled his hand off of her cheek. "I have seen your worst memories..... I figured you should see one." He said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back