• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I hate being judged as well." She said softly to him as she brushed some of her hair behind her ear as she walked

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"So what exactly made you go into teaching?" He asked while looking at the area around him with a yawn. He needed to memorize the school and it's surrounding so that he would get lost.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

"So what exactly made you go into teaching?" He asked while looking at the area around him with a yawn. He needed to memorize the school and it's surrounding so that he would get lost.

"I just decided to one day." She said ti him truthfuly as she walked dowb the halls with him as they neared the teacher building

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon giggled a bit as bubbles escaped her mouth. After she giggled, she smiled at her and continued to speak telepathically⊹...
''its Yuki. Yuki Eve Ishgria''

Rachel

Rachel then just stayed there for a while because she didn't know what to say next.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I just decided to one day." She said ti him truthfuly as she walked dowb the halls with him as they neared the teacher building

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"I wouldnt be a good teacher." He knew he wouldn't because he could barely pay attention in class so he wouldn't be able to pay attention whole teaching a class. "I randomly fall asleep so I wouldn't be a good one or stay as one for a day."

Dom:

"I wouldnt be a good teacher." He knew he wouldn't because he could barely pay attention in class so he wouldn't be able to pay attention whole teaching a class. "I randomly fall asleep so I wouldn't be a good one or stay as one for a day."

She giggled happily. "Well not all people are willing to help people succed." She said teasingly to him as they got to the massive door that was the entrance to her home

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We may try but it wil not work." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn sighs. "Well..at least I have a friend who can make really awesome things out o nothing." She said then looked up at him. "Maybe someday I'll impress you."

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn sighs. "Well..at least I have a friend who can make really awesome things out o nothing." She said then looked up at him. "Maybe someday I'll impress you."
"Maybe" he said to her as he looked back at her and lovked his eyes with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily. "Well not all people are willing to help people succed." She said teasingly to him as they got to the massive door that was the entrance to her home

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He shook his head. "I just sleep a lot, if I didn't, I could teach betterms if I didn't sleep everywhere." He yawned while waiting for her to open her place.

Dom:

He shook his head. "I just sleep a lot, if I didn't, I could teach betterms if I didn't sleep everywhere." He yawned while waiting for her to open her place.

She opened the door for him and smiled. "Then dont sleep as much." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She opened the door for him and smiled. "Then dont sleep as much." She said to him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"That would be impossible for me." It really was, he couldn't stop it even if he wanted to stop.

Dom:

"That would be impossible for me." It really was, he couldn't stop it even if he wanted to stop.

"If you say so." She said as she lead him inside to the massive house like dorn of hers. "Make yourself at home ill get some drunks." She said to him as she headed for the kitchen

CellistCat606 said:

Rachel

Rachel nodded she didn't want to say anything because it really embarrassed her.

''well...we both are females and...you just watched me stripped im guessing but...if you are that embarrassed about it...want me to get you a towel?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe" he said to her as he looked back at her and lovked his eyes with her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smirks. "You just wait. I'll impress you and then you'll be totally blown away that your tone won't be so cold!" She exclaimed as her eyes locked with his, her's having determination in them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you say so." She said as she lead him inside to the massive house like dorn of hers. "Make yourself at home ill get some drunks." She said to him as she headed for the kitchen

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He sat down on the couch while waiting for her. He looked at his phone and saw a message from Ryan. Hmmm, he was awake? Weird.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...we both are females and...you just watched me stripped im guessing but...if you are that embarrassed about it...want me to get you a towel?''

Rachel

"I didn't notice and yes please for a towel, Thank you."

CellistCat606 said:

Rachel

"I didn't notice and yes please for a towel, Thank you."

...⊹Yuki nodded before she manifested a towel on the surface and placed it near the edge of the pool next to the paper⊹...

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smirks. "You just wait. I'll impress you and then you'll be totally blown away that your tone won't be so cold!" She exclaimed as her eyes locked with his, her's having determination in them.
"If you say so." He said to her in the same cold tone as he stared back into her eyes seeing her determination to inpress him

Dom:

He sat down on the couch while waiting for her. He looked at his phone and saw a message from Ryan. Hmmm, he was awake? Weird.

Silith came out soon with two sodas. "Here." She said as she handed him one then went to the other side of the tabel and gently curled her legs up to her body and rested on the floor

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you say so." He said to her in the same cold tone as he stared back into her eyes seeing her determination to inpress him

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nods. "Just you wait Reaver." She said with a small chuckle and shook her head at herself. "But anyways, let's get to know each other yeah?" She suggested and patted the ground next to her.

Dom:

Dom looked over at silith while sipping on his soda. "So what exactly is the work that you would need help with?" He asked as he looked over at her. "Why History anyways?" He asked after that. He wondered why she didn't take something like English or Science, his favorite subject

@Daniel reaving

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nods. "Just you wait Reaver." She said with a small chuckle and shook her head at herself. "But anyways, let's get to know each other yeah?" She suggested and patted the ground next to her.
"Alright." He said after a couple seconds and sat down next to her

Dom:

Dom looked over at silith while sipping on his soda. "So what exactly is the work that you would need help with?" He asked as he looked over at her. "Why History anyways?" He asked after that. He wondered why she didn't take something like English or Science, his favorite subject

@Daniel reaving
"Well actually i have my teaching degree in science, english, history, botany and in other subjects as well. I just chose a class to teach but if they needed i could teach any subject except for ones that required magic." She said to him before she pulled out a laptop. "Well im having troubles getting into my teacher account on my laptop and i have troubles filling out some paper work." She said to him

Dom:

He clapped his hand together before nodding at her. "It wouldn't be that much of trouble for me." He clapped his hand again, it was what he always did when he was preparing to hack and fix something on a computer.
@Daniel reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back