• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn looked up a him slightly with a small half smile. "That's an awfully deep promise Reaver..are you sure you really want to promise something like that to me?" She asked him then added, "Also..It would be really great if you could not tell anyone about those..they are my memories."
"Your the first person to show kindess to me so yes im pretty sure i do want to make that promise. And not a soul will know about your memories." He said to her as he looked over to her and waited for her reaction

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

He scowled as he sat on the school staircase, he should really do something about his habit of randomly waking up and not knowing where he was at. Maybe he should go have a drink or a meal at the cafeteria or whatever others called that area.

Ryan:

Ry was doing the most stupid thing he could do, glaring at himself on the school window. Why was he glaring at himself? He forgot to bring his school supplies and his suit, wearing Dom clothes instead, god, now he was gonna get confused by him because even his hair was all messed up and he couldn't find his things to fix it. He didn't want to be called Dom, why must he be hated? He was a good guy who slept a lot, but that was it. @anyone

"

Dom:

He scowled as he sat on the school staircase, he should really do something about his habit of randomly waking up and not knowing where he was at. Maybe he should go have a drink or a meal at the cafeteria or whatever others called that area.

Ryan:

Ry was doing the most stupid thing he could do, glaring at himself on the school window. Why was he glaring at himself? He forgot to bring his school supplies and his suit, wearing Dom clothes instead, god, now he was gonna get confused by him because even his hair was all messed up and he couldn't find his things to fix it. He didn't want to be called Dom, why must he be hated? He was a good guy who slept a lot, but that was it. @anyone

"Something wrong?" A female voice came from the top of the staur case as a woman walked into veiw. Only the upper half of her body was vissible but 4 of her six eyes were visible as she looked down the staircase at the student curiously wondering wjat he was doing there on the stair case. Was he bored? Sad? Lost maybe? Or was he just ditching any after school activites he had?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"
"Something wrong?" A female voice came from the top of the staur case as a woman walked into veiw. Only the upper half of her body was vissible but 4 of her six eyes were visible as she looked down the staircase at the student curiously wondering wjat he was doing there on the stair case. Was he bored? Sad? Lost maybe? Or was he just ditching any after school activites he had?

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom yellow eyes shined as he looked at the person who talked before shaking his head. "Kinda fell asleep on class and I didn't wake up until a few minutes ago." He couldn't do anything about the habit of falling asleep on class.

Dom:

Dom yellow eyes shined as he looked at the person who talked before shaking his head. "Kinda fell asleep on class and I didn't wake up until a few minutes ago." He couldn't do anything about the habit of falling asleep on class.

"Oh so you are just relaxing?" Silith asked him curiously wanting to know were he was supposed to be if he needed to be any were. "Are you supposed to be somewhere?" She asked him as she moved a little closed but made sure he couldnt see her lower half for fear he would make fun of her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh so you are just relaxing?" Silith asked him curiously wanting to know were he was supposed to be if he needed to be any were. "Are you supposed to be somewhere?" She asked him as she moved a little closed but made sure he couldnt see her lower half for fear he would make fun of her
[/QUOTE]
Dom:

Laughing nervously, he flicked his blue-silver hair with his hand (no idea what color it is). "I kinda don't know what I'm suppose to be doing." He had forgotten what he was gonna do. "I have a habit of falling asleep anytime I want so I usually forget what I am doing." He remembered once he fell asleep on the hot springs that he didn't wake up until the next day thanks to the workers on the hotel he stayed at taking him to his room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your the first person to show kindess to me so yes im pretty sure i do want to make that promise. And not a soul will know about your memories." He said to her as he looked over to her and waited for her reaction

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiles a bit and looks up at him. "Pinky promise?" She asked as she lifted her hand with the little tattoo and held out her pinky.

Dom:

Laughing nervously, he flicked his blue-silver hair with his hand (no idea what color it is). "I kinda don't know what I'm suppose to be doing." He had forgotten what he was gonna do. "I have a habit of falling asleep anytime I want so I usually forget what I am doing." He remembered once he fell asleep on the hot springs that he didn't wake up until the next day thanks to the workers on the hotel he stayed at taking him to his room.

"Come on we can check in my office." She said as she gestured for him to follow her then waited for him to come up the stairs as her face became a nervous look at how he would react to her

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smiles a bit and looks up at him. "Pinky promise?" She asked as she lifted her hand with the little tattoo and held out her pinky.
River looked at her pinky puzzler before he shrugged. "Sure." He said as he wraped his pinky around hers thinking thats what she wanted

Dom:

He stood up and walked up to her with his hand on his pockets. "Thanks." He smiled once he stood in front of her.
@Daniel reaving
When he got to her she was at least one hole body taller than him and she looked down at him for a second expecting some remark about her race before she started down the hall as her eight legs walked slowly and struggle sligjtly to get through the small hallways. "What id your name?" She called as she looked back at him as they walked.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaving]When he got to her she was at least one hole body taller than him and she looked down at him for a second expecting some remark about her race before she started down the hall as her eight legs walked slowly and struggle sligjtly to get through the small hallways. "What id your name?" She called as she looked back at him as they walked. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29674-iiirexiiiarcheriiiii/ said:
@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII[/URL]

Dom:

"Dominic no last name or middle name." He told her as walked behind her. He never used any last name ever but he had one, which he didn't like to use at all.

Dom:

"Dominic no last name or middle name." He told her as walked behind her. He never used any last name ever but he had one, which he didn't like to use at all.

"What are you?" She asked him because that would help her find him in the schools files because he had no last name. They soon reached the door to her class rolm and she opened it then walked in. The class room was absolutely massive about the size of an extra large gym but it had the same lay out of normal desks then a massive desk for her. She walked over to her computer and started to type everything in then looked at him for his race

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What are you?" She asked him because that would help her find him in the schools files because he had no last name. They soon reached the door to her class rolm and she opened it then walked in. The class room was absolutely massive about the size of an extra large gym but it had the same lay out of normal desks then a massive desk for her. She walked over to her computer and started to type everything in then looked at him for his race

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He started fidgeting when she asked that question, he didn't like telling anyone what he was but relented anyways. "Hybrid of human and vampire." He cringed at that word, he hated using it, it made him feel different than others.

Dom:

He started fidgeting when she asked that question, he didn't like telling anyone what he was but relented anyways. "Hybrid of human and vampire." He cringed at that word, he hated using it, it made him feel different than others.

"More normal than me." She said knowing he felt different than the rest by the way he cringed as she typed his information in then his file came up and she looked it over before gesturing for him to come over but he would have to climb onto the desk or one of her legs to see what she wanted him to

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"More normal than me." She said knowing he felt different than the rest by the way he cringed as she typed his information in then his file came up and she looked it over before gesturing for him to come over but he would have to climb onto the desk or one of her legs to see what she wanted him to

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom actually tilted his head when she said as he jumped and softly landed on her desk. "Different? But you're normal." He didn't see anything different, she was tall with 6 eyes, that was normal to him.

Dom:

Dom actually tilted his head when she said as he jumped and softly landed on her desk. "Different? But you're normal." He didn't see anything different, she was tall with 6 eyes, that was normal to him.

"So being half spider is normal to you?" She aske him wondering if he hand't noticed the fact that her lower half was the body of a spider. "Being half spider like i am isnt exactly normal you know." She said to him as she stared at the screen wondering if he had trily noticed her lower half (have you seen her apperance yet?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come on we can check in my office." She said as she gestured for him to follow her then waited for him to come up the stairs as her face became a nervous look at how he would react to her
River looked at her pinky puzzler before he shrugged. "Sure." He said as he wraped his pinky around hers thinking thats what she wanted

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiles a bit then pulls her pinky away. "You can't break that promise now." She said then sighed softly and sits down on the ground. "So..what else can you do?"

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smiles a bit then pulls her pinky away. "You can't break that promise now." She said then sighed softly and sits down on the ground. "So..what else can you do?"
He smiled then held out a hand and a dove made of darkness appeared on his hand and cooed at her

-=-=((No I missed your post it turns out sorry))=-=-

Kat

"So I think I get it. Wait What's your name again? sorry I'm just really bad with names."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So being half spider is normal to you?" She aske him wondering if he hand't noticed the fact that her lower half was the body of a spider. "Being half spider like i am isnt exactly normal you know." She said to him as she stared at the screen wondering if he had trily noticed her lower half (have you seen her apperance yet?)

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"I seen it, I just don't really care about it." He shrugged it. "Being half spider? Bah, that's whatever, makes them special. For me and my brothers, there's many like us but I still hate the word they use on us, Hybrid? Thats a dumb name to qualify us as. (I have
xD He just doesn't care how she looks, if you want someone that cares, try Ryan instead xD .)

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((No I missed your post it turns out sorry))=-=-

Kat

"So I think I get it. Wait What's your name again? sorry I'm just really bad with names."

...⊹Yuki soon giggled a bit as bubbles escaped her mouth. After she giggled, she smiled at her and continued to speak telepathically⊹...

''its Yuki. Yuki Eve Ishgria''

Dom:

"I seen it, I just don't really care about it." He shrugged it. "Being half spider? Bah, that's whatever, makes them special. For me and my brothers, there's many like us but I still hate the word they use on us, Hybrid? Thats a dumb name to qualify us as. (I have
xD He just doesn't care how she looks, if you want someone that cares, try Ryan instead xD .)
"Agreed but names mean nothing unless you let it." She said to him. "So it appears you are not supposed to be any were. and who is your brother?" She asked curiously just to know because she thought maybe his brother was in her class that she hadnt met yet

(Lol xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Agreed but names mean nothing unless you let it." She said to him. "So it appears you are not supposed to be any were. and who is your brother?" She asked curiously just to know because she thought maybe his brother was in her class that she hadnt met yet
(Lol xD )

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"His name is Ryan, he looks the same as me but wears a suit and shorter." He answered without caring. "Same hair color and eye color, we are twins with same traits but different personalities." That last part was unnecessary but he shrugged it. Even through the light, his yellow eyes shined as he stare at the screen.

Dom:

"His name is Ryan, he looks the same as me but wears a suit and shorter." He answered without caring. "Same hair color and eye color, we are twins with same traits but different personalities." That last part was unnecessary but he shrugged it. Even through the light, his yellow eyes shined as he stare at the screen.

"I guess he is in my class." She said as she looked over his file. "Well i guess i have nothing else to do today." She said with a sigj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back