• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I guess he is in my class." She said as she looked over his file. "Well i guess i have nothing else to do today." She said with a sigj

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"You won't be seeing him in class, he will spend most of his time sleeping but expect one of the students to drop off his homework and assigments here." That was one thing common about them two. "There's always someone who helps him record the class, never expect him to fail class, he studies more than me." He told her. "So what is it you do besides teaching?" Dom was actually in learning things her, any species he didn't know about interested him. He just didn't care how they looked, rather know them by personality instead.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

"You won't be seeing him in class, he will spend most of his time sleeping but expect one of the students to drop off his homework and assigments here." That was one thing common about them two. "There's always someone who helps him record the class, never expect him to fail class, he studies more than me." He told her. "So what is it you do besides teaching?" Dom was actually in learning things her, any species he didn't know about interested him. He just didn't care how they looked, rather know them by personality instead.

"Nothing really. Men dont exactly like the thought of dating with me so im alone most of my time. I stay in my home because its the only place were no one bothers me about stuff like how im ugly or stuff like that." She said abcent mindedly as she typed on her computer some and stared at it blankly

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nothing really. Men dont exactly like the thought of dating with me so im alone most of my time. I stay in my home because its the only place were no one bothers me about stuff like how im ugly or stuff like that." She said abcent mindedly as she typed on her computer some and stared at it blankly

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He nodded as he looked at the different work she had on her table. "I can help you out with the work if you ever need a breather or want someone to speak." He knew how judgemental some males were so he didn't really try to correct her so he stayed quiet. He took out a pen from his pocket and wrote some things on the folder to fix for the class. "Why not do questionaires between half the class and give a price to the winning side?" He wasn't a teacher but he helped out other teachers whenever he wasn't sleeping in class.

Dom:

He nodded as he looked at the different work she had on her table. "I can help you out with the work if you ever need a breather or want someone to speak." He knew how judgemental some males were so he didn't really try to correct her so he stayed quiet. He took out a pen from his pocket and wrote some things on the folder to fix for the class. "Why not do questionaires between half the class and give a price to the winning side?" He wasn't a teacher but he helped out other teachers whenever he wasn't sleeping in class.

"Well we were gonna start out with a movie anout world war one. Maybe i could do that as a quiz on the movie." She said to him as she typed on her computer and smiled at how nice he wa

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well we were gonna start out with a movie anout world war one. Maybe i could do that as a quiz on the movie." She said to him as she typed on her computer and smiled at how nice he wa

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He shook his head before chuckling. "I guess that's good, I wouldn't have them watch a video because some won't pay attention." He was among those that didn't lay attention so he had to her,

Dom:

He shook his head before chuckling. "I guess that's good, I wouldn't have them watch a video because some won't pay attention." He was among those that didn't lay attention so he had to her,

"Hense why its gonna be a quiz after it. I wish to see who will pay attention to me and who wont so this will help." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hense why its gonna be a quiz after it. I wish to see who will pay attention to me and who wont so this will help." She said to him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"If you want then." He shrugged it off. "So any friends?" He took out his phone to search if he got any message from his brother but it showed nothing.

Dom:

"If you want then." He shrugged it off. "So any friends?" He took out his phone to search if he got any message from his brother but it showed nothing.

"None." She said softly as she turned to him and sighed a little as she shut the computer off then started to colect some papers. "Your the only one to be nice to me so far." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"None." She said softly as she turned to him and sighed a little as she shut the computer off then started to colect some papers. "Your the only one to be nice to me so far." She said

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom nodded as he helped her out. "I'm not one to be judgemental, that would be Ryan." He gave her the paper once he finished. "I find you unique, so I wouldn't be afraid of you."

Dom:

Dom nodded as he helped her out. "I'm not one to be judgemental, that would be Ryan." He gave her the paper once he finished. "I find you unique, so I wouldn't be afraid of you."

She bluhed a little as she took the paper. "Th-thank you......... May i ask a favor?" She asked him trying to figure if inviting a dtudent to her room to get help on some work was against the rules as she waited for a reply

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She bluhed a little as she took the paper. "Th-thank you......... May i ask a favor?" She asked him trying to figure if inviting a dtudent to her room to get help on some work was against the rules as she waited for a reply
[/QUOTE]
Dom:

He nodded at her. "Sure, go ahead and tell me." He smiled at her.

Dom:

He nodded at her. "Sure, go ahead and tell me." He smiled at her.

"Can you maybe come help me with some work? This is my first time being a teacher so theres alot of stuff i have troubles doing." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Can you maybe come help me with some work? This is my first time being a teacher so theres alot of stuff i have troubles doing." She said to him
[/QUOTE]
Dom:

He nodded quickly. "Sure, I know a few things about teaching from my old teachers." He jumped from the desk and landed on the ground while smiling at her.

Dom:

He nodded quickly. "Sure, I know a few things about teaching from my old teachers." He jumped from the desk and landed on the ground while smiling at her.

Silith smiled back. "Oh im sorry my names silith but most call me miss lavenza." She said as she made sure she had everything then started for the door happy he agreed to help her out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith smiled back. "Oh im sorry my names silith but most call me miss lavenza." She said as she made sure she had everything then started for the door happy he agreed to help her out

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He followed behind her. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Silith Lavenza, I'm Dominic but mostly everyone calls me Dom." He held out his hand to her while walking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled then held out a hand and a dove made of darkness appeared on his hand and cooed at her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn looked at in awe. "That's..so cool." She said and reached out, attempting to touch the dove.

Dom:

He followed behind her. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Silith Lavenza, I'm Dominic but mostly everyone calls me Dom." He held out his hand to her while walking.

"Its nice to meet you dom." She said to him as she reached down and managed to take his hand in hers and shook his hand happily before she continued to walk with him

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn looked at in awe. "That's..so cool." She said and reached out, attempting to touch the dove.
The dove coeed and hopped from his hand onro hers and stared at her curiously as it cooed sone more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The dove coeed and hopped from his hand onro hers and stared at her curiously as it cooed sone more

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn looked from the bird to Reaver. "You..have got to teach me this. Even if mine aren't tangible." She said and gently petted the bird.

"Im sorry to say this but it isnt

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn looked from the bird to Reaver. "You..have got to teach me this. Even if mine aren't tangible." She said and gently petted the bird.
something that can be taught, or guven to through marking. You must be born with the abolity to be able to use it." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im sorry to say this but it isnt
something that can be taught, or guven to through marking. You must be born with the abolity to be able to use it." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn pouts. "Can't we try? Even if it's done differently?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its nice to meet you dom." She said to him as she reached down and managed to take his hand in hers and shook his hand happily before she continued to walk with him
[/QUOTE]
Dom:

He followed beside her whIle his hand rested on his back. "So what do you like? Dislikes?"

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn pouts. "Can't we try? Even if it's done differently?"
"We may try but it wil not work." He said to her

Dom:

He followed beside her whIle his hand rested on his back. "So what do you like? Dislikes?"

"Hmmm ive never really thought snout it. Well i dont like to be alone, i like watching movies and all that, chocolate definately a like" she said as she thought about it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving] "Hmmm ive never really thought snout it. Well i dont like to be alone, i like watching movies and all that, chocolate definately a like" she said as she thought about it

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He nodded at her. "Well I usually like to read but not Nonfiction books, watch horror movies but hate being judge or judging others."

Dom:

He nodded at her. "Well I usually like to read but not Nonfiction books, watch horror movies but hate being judge or judging others."

"I hate being judged as well." She said softly to him as she brushed some of her hair behind her ear as she walked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back