• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright." He said after a couple seconds and sat down next to her

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. I'll let you ask a question first since I ask you things all the time, then we'll go back and forth." Acelynn said, and waited for him ask her a question.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

He clapped his hand together before nodding at her. "It wouldn't be that much of trouble for me." He clapped his hand again, it was what he always did when he was preparing to hack and fix something on a computer.
@Daniel reaving
"Thank you for helping me." She said to him with a smile as she watched him finding his little pre help ritual funny

xEmoBunnehx said:
"Alright. I'll let you ask a question first since I ask you things all the time, then we'll go back and forth." Acelynn said, and waited for him ask her a question.
"Uuuuum how old?" He asked because he couldnt think of anything else

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you for helping me." She said to him with a smile as she watched him finding his little pre help ritual funny

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"No problem, I would help out whenever you need my help." He smiled at her as he stopped. "Show me the computer then."

Dom:

"No problem, I would help out whenever you need my help." He smiled at her as he stopped. "Show me the computer then."

She smiled and showed him the lap top as she got up and walked next to him before sitting down again next to him and next to the couch and leaning down so she could watch him work

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Uuuuum how old?" He asked because he couldnt think of anything else

[/QUOTE]
"19." Acelynn replied simply, then added, "What about you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"19" he said back before asking. "Were did you live before here?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"Salem, Massachusetts." Acelynn answered. "But you could probably guess the Salem part from last night.. but hm..how about you? Where does someone so..interesting come from?" She asked as she tilted her head at him.

xEmoBunnehx said:
"Salem, Massachusetts." Acelynn answered. "But you could probably guess the Salem part from last night.. but hm..how about you? Where does someone so..interesting come from?" She asked as she tilted her head at him.
He gave a cold frown and looked away. "A place darker than Hell could ever be." He said coldly

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He gave a cold frown and looked away. "A place darker than Hell could ever be." He said coldly

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn frowned and reached out, gently grabbing his hand and squeezing it lightly. "Hey..it's okay. You're here now..and you're safe." She said softly, hoping to comfort him in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn frowned and reached out, gently grabbing his hand and squeezing it lightly. "Hey..it's okay. You're here now..and you're safe." She said softly, hoping to comfort him in some way.
"Im here now but in the end i will still be hated by most. One day you might even grow to hate me." He said quietly knowing she was trying to comfort him but he had never had that before. Never had a friend, a significant other, some one to comfort him like she was trying to do.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im here now but in the end i will still be hated by most. One day you might even grow to hate me." He said quietly knowing she was trying to comfort him but he had never had that before. Never had a friend, a significant other, some one to comfort him like she was trying to do.

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn shakes her head. "I couldn't hate you. Not after last night..you've seen things no one knows about..and I trust you. If there was a way for me to hate you before..it's gone now Reaver. I'll always be here and that's a promise I'll gladly make and never break." She said, her voice soft but confident.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn shakes her head. "I couldn't hate you. Not after last night..you've seen things no one knows about..and I trust you. If there was a way for me to hate you before..it's gone now Reaver. I'll always be here and that's a promise I'll gladly make and never break." She said, her voice soft but confident.
"Its river." He said softly to her as he sat there the same cold look on his face. He had mever heard those words directed to him. It was nice to hear them for once

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its river." He said softly to her as he sat there the same cold look on his face. He had mever heard those words directed to him. It was nice to hear them for once

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn giggles softly. "River." She said and pulled her hand back from his, a soft smile on her face. "Don't you ever smile? I bet it would make you look even cuter."

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn giggles softly. "River." She said and pulled her hand back from his, a soft smile on her face. "Don't you ever smile? I bet it would make you look even cuter."
"I havent been given the chances to smile to some one." He said to her softly. "No ones ever given me a reason to." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and showed him the lap top as she got up and walked next to him before sitting down again next to him and next to the couch and leaning down so she could watch him work

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He quickly typed into her laptop, opening different websites quickly than he could blink. He put some passwords on another site before finally opening her school page account. "Just switched some words and searched through the school old profile, showing the password just incase something blocks it, but I also restored the website so that others won't have trouble." He wasn't an expert on computers like Ryan, but when it came down to hacking websites from school that was easy, but bank accounts, leave it to ryan. Dom rarely did this but he had to ask Ryan to be taught.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I havent been given the chances to smile to some one." He said to her softly. "No ones ever given me a reason to." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn pouts slightly. "I'll make you smile. Somehow. I wanna see that smile." She said, inwardly determined to do this now.

Dom:

He quickly typed into her laptop, opening different websites quickly than he could blink. He put some passwords on another site before finally opening her school page account. "Just switched some words and searched through the school old profile, showing the password just incase something blocks it, but I also restored the website so that others won't have trouble." He wasn't an expert on computers like Ryan, but when it came down to hacking websites from school that was easy, but bank accounts, leave it to ryan. Dom rarely did this but he had to ask Ryan to be taught.

She smiled happily and leaned over to him and hugged him happily around the neck as she looked over his shoulder at the screen happy he had helped her out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily and leaned over to him and hugged him happily around the neck as she looked over his shoulder at the screen happy he had helped her out

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom wanted to struggle himself out of the hug but it was hard, he was one for physical contact so this was weird for him."Can't...brea...the.." He told her as kept on struggling.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn pouts slightly. "I'll make you smile. Somehow. I wanna see that smile." She said, inwardly determined to do this now.
"If you say so." He said softly to her as he glanced over at her then away again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you say so." He said softly to her as he glanced over at her then away again

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nods. "I do say so. You just wait River." She said and laid bacon on the ground looking up at the sky through the tree. "But uh..It is your turn again."

Dom:

Dom wanted to struggle himself out of the hug but it was hard, he was one for physical contact so this was weird for him."Can't...brea...the.." He told her as kept on struggling.

"Look i know im super strong but thats a bit much to try and get me to stop hugging you you know." She said to him because she was hugging him quite gently. "Its not cool to be mean to a girl you know." She said as she let go and grabed the computer as she closed it and put it away before heading back into the kitchen to get a drink

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nods. "I do say so. You just wait River." She said and laid bacon on the ground looking up at the sky through the tree. "But uh..It is your turn again."
"Fine parents names?" He asked like she wanted him to

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Look i know im super strong but thats a bit much to try and get me to stop hugging you you know." She said to him because she was hugging him quite gently. "Its not cool to be mean to a girl you know." She said as she let go and grabed the computer as she closed it and put it away before heading back into the kitchen to get a drink

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"I'm not one for physical contact okay? I don't even let others touch me." That was true, he always made sure to step out of the way whenever the schools where full, even on pep rally or any activity else.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine parents names?" He asked like she wanted him to

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn frowned a bit. "I never knew my dad and my mother's name was Solani. She uh..well..got burned at the stake when I was really young." She answered, her voice soft once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back