• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

xEmoBunnehx said:
A few hours later Acelynn awoke. She didn't quite remember falling asleep in someone's arms as much as she remembered having very minor nightmares. She yawned softly.
River layed there with his eyes closed but he wasnt asleep. He usually never slept but figured this was a specual sircumstance to try and sleep as he held onto her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River layed there with his eyes closed but he wasnt asleep. He usually never slept but figured this was a specual sircumstance to try and sleep as he held onto her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn slowly opens her eyes to Reaver's chest. For a moment she was confused as to why she was curled up to a man, then it hit her.. Acelynn's face turned bright crimson as she began to untangle herself from him.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn slowly opens her eyes to Reaver's chest. For a moment she was confused as to why she was curled up to a man, then it hit her.. Acelynn's face turned bright crimson as she began to untangle herself from him.
"Sleep well?" He asked her as he slowly let go of her and opened his eyes to look at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sleep well?" He asked her as he slowly let go of her and opened his eyes to look at her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nodded, refusing to look at him. "First time in a long time I've slept that well...thank you Reaver." She said sincerely.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nodded, refusing to look at him. "First time in a long time I've slept that well...thank you Reaver." She said sincerely.
"You are welcome now if you will excuse me im gonna go grab a bite to eat. Would you like to come with?" He asked as he got up and looked at her then started for the door before he leaned on the wall next to the door and waited for her answer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You are welcome now if you will excuse me im gonna go grab a bite to eat. Would you like to come with?" He asked as he got up and looked at her then started for the door before he leaned on the wall next to the door and waited for her answer

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn slowly sat up, her lilac hair messy and distraught as she rubbed her eyes, her face still crimson red. "Sure." She mumbled half asleep. "Let me just..wake up completely.."

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn slowly sat up, her lilac hair messy and distraught as she rubbed her eyes, her face still crimson red. "Sure." She mumbled half asleep. "Let me just..wake up completely.."
"Could you maybe hurry? Hunger for my kind isbt exactly fun." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Could you maybe hurry? Hunger for my kind isbt exactly fun." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nodded and got up, wobbling slightly before slipping into a pair of boots and walking up to him as she tried to tame her wild hair.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nodded and got up, wobbling slightly before slipping into a pair of boots and walking up to him as she tried to tame her wild hair.
"Here let me help." He said to her coldly as he held a hand out and a brush made if shadow appeared then he handed it to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Here let me help." He said to her coldly as he held a hand out and a brush made if shadow appeared then he handed it to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn took the brush and began brushing out her hair. "Thanks..again." She said with a light blush and finished brushing out her haid and handed the brush back to him, her bangs falling over on of her eyes.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn took the brush and began brushing out her hair. "Thanks..again." She said with a light blush and finished brushing out her haid and handed the brush back to him, her bangs falling over on of her eyes.
"Welcome." He said as the brush disapered and he opened the dolr for her then walked out after she did

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Welcome." He said as the brush disapered and he opened the dolr for her then walked out after she did

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn left and began walking down the hall. "You know..for someone who sounds so cold. You're really nice." She said with a smile to him.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn left and began walking down the hall. "You know..for someone who sounds so cold. You're really nice." She said with a smile to him.
"Its only because i have been shown the same kindness. If you were to treat me like shit when we had first met you would receive no kindness fro me." He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its only because i have been shown the same kindness. If you were to treat me like shit when we had first met you would receive no kindness fro me." He said

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn chuckles. "Guess it's a good thing I wasn't afraid of the dark aura of your's then." She said rather bluntly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki was confused what Rachel was trying to do. So she put a paper and pencil on the edge of the pool, maybe Rachel could write on it⊹...

Rachel

Rachel was upset she couldn't communicate with the human she then she saw the girl take out a peice of paper. Rachel took a deep breath then went to the surface. She then held her breath and squinted her eyes to try and write "I'm Rachel what's your name?" Rachel then swam back underwater.

CellistCat606 said:

Rachel

Rachel was upset she couldn't communicate with the human she then she saw the girl take out a peice of paper. Rachel took a deep breath then went to the surface. She then held her breath and squinted her eyes to try and write "I'm Rachel what's your name?" Rachel then swam back underwater.

''...Yuki...hmmm...''

...⊹She soon used her chaos power to make it where she can breath underwater and telepathically communicate. She soon took off her clothes and placed it on a seat somewhere and soon, a swim suit manifested on her once she stripped herself completely. She soon went in the water and started to speak to Rachel telepathically as she just floated in mid-water and stared into Rachel's eyes⊹...

''my name is Yuki. are you...a mermaid?''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Yuki...hmmm...''
...⊹She soon used her chaos power to make it where she can breath underwater and telepathically communicate. She soon took off her clothes and placed it on a seat somewhere and soon, a swim suit manifested on her once she stripped herself completely. She soon went in the water and started to speak to Rachel telepathically as she just floated in mid-water and stared into Rachel's eyes⊹...

''my name is Yuki. are you...a mermaid?''

Rachel

Rachel was swimming around for a while then heard a splash and somehow a message came through her head. Rachel thought since this was the first time she was talking to her she shouldn't be sarcastic. "Well yeah and do you have Gils?" she said while swimming around her neck checking to see if there was any gills on the sides of her neck.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup." He replyed to her as he walked next to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn walked him down to the cafeteria where the various smells of food hung in the air, making her stomach growl. "I guess power giving rituals make a person hungry." She said as she walked into portion of the cafeteria where you waited in line to get food.

CellistCat606 said:

Rachel

Rachel was swimming around for a while then heard a splash and somehow a message came through her head. Rachel thought since this was the first time she was talking to her she shouldn't be sarcastic. "Well yeah and do you have Gils?" she said while swimming around her neck checking to see if there was any gills on the sides of her neck.

''no...i dont. but i can use chaos energy to make it so i am breathing underwater. the same chaos energy to speak to you...telepathically..''

...⊹She said as she just floated there⊹...

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn walked him down to the cafeteria where the various smells of food hung in the air, making her stomach growl. "I guess power giving rituals make a person hungry." She said as she walked into portion of the cafeteria where you waited in line to get food.
River looked around before he saw some one leaving then spoke. "Ill be back." He said before he walked away and after the person he had seen leave and when they were out of sight he struck by pushing the person to the wall and covering there mouth as he stared into there eyes and they were filled with halucinations of there own as he fed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River looked around before he saw some one leaving then spoke. "Ill be back." He said before he walked away and after the person he had seen leave and when they were out of sight he struck by pushing the person to the wall and covering there mouth as he stared into there eyes and they were filled with halucinations of there own as he fed

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nodded as she went through the line and got a decent amount of food then left and sat down at a table nearest the back and away from everyone as she ate. The food here was always the best, she could swear up and down that the school kidnapped five star chefs or something.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nodded as she went through the line and got a decent amount of food then left and sat down at a table nearest the back and away from everyone as she ate. The food here was always the best, she could swear up and down that the school kidnapped five star chefs or something.
River appeared by her side about five muinets later and sighed a little. "Really wish i didnt have to feed like that." He said to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...i dont. but i can use chaos energy to make it so i am breathing underwater. the same chaos energy to speak to you...telepathically..''
...⊹She said as she just floated there⊹...

Rachel

Rachel listened to her then said "Soo then what race are you?" Rachel then started swishing her tail from left to right.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River appeared by her side about five muinets later and sighed a little. "Really wish i didnt have to feed like that." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn raises a brow. "Feed how?" She asked and patted beside her for him to sit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back