• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He nodded softly as he looked at her then away again

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn let out a soft sigh as she noticed he wasn't really looking at her so she placed her hand on his cheek and made him. "Hey. I am right here. It's okay to stare." She joked with a small smile.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn let out a soft sigh as she noticed he wasn't really looking at her so she placed her hand on his cheek and made him. "Hey. I am right here. It's okay to stare." She joked with a small smile.
He stared at her in some surprise by her words not knowing what to do. This was all so new for him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He stared at her in some surprise by her words not knowing what to do. This was all so new for him

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn pulled her hand back once more. "If..I'm making you uncomfortable you can tell me. I'll leave you alone.." She said, though she really didn't want to leave him. She liked his company; he was pleasant to be around, regardless of his past and how he was..she liked him.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn pulled her hand back once more. "If..I'm making you uncomfortable you can tell me. I'll leave you alone.." She said, though she really didn't want to leave him. She liked his company; he was pleasant to be around, regardless of his past and how he was..she liked him.
"Its just new." He said back before sighing a little then letting his cold look disapere for a split second as he looked back at her before his face went cold again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its just new." He said back before sighing a little then letting his cold look disapere for a split second as he looked back at her before his face went cold again

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn saw the split second change in facial expression and smiled brightly. "River!" She said excitedly and cupped his face with both hands. "You changed expression." She said happily.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn saw the split second change in facial expression and smiled brightly. "River!" She said excitedly and cupped his face with both hands. "You changed expression." She said happily.
"I have no clue what you are talking about." He said to her as he shrugged and leaned onto the tree

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have no clue what you are talking about." He said to her as he shrugged and leaned onto the tree

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn narrowed her eyes at him playfully and shook her head at him as she pulled her hands back away from him. "Pish. I saw it. You can;t lie to me." She smirked.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn narrowed her eyes at him playfully and shook her head at him as she pulled her hands back away from him. "Pish. I saw it. You can;t lie to me." She smirked.
"See what? I have no idea what you are speaking about." He said to her to tease her some more on the subject. "I think your halucinating." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"See what? I have no idea what you are speaking about." He said to her to tease her some more on the subject. "I think your halucinating." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn's smirk got bigger. "Then If I'm hallucinating you won't mind me doing this then." She said and reached out, making his lips into a smile with her fingers. The sight of this was almost enough to make her break into laughter, but she held her composure the best she could though a few giggles escaped.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn's smirk got bigger. "Then If I'm hallucinating you won't mind me doing this then." She said and reached out, making his lips into a smile with her fingers. The sight of this was almost enough to make her break into laughter, but she held her composure the best she could though a few giggles escaped.
Rivers face didnt change at all except for her trying to make him smile which felt weird but he didnt try to stop her. "Having fun?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rivers face didnt change at all except for her trying to make him smile which felt weird but he didnt try to stop her. "Having fun?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn busts into a wild laugh as she hands fall away from his face and for a while, she can't answer him. "Y-you're..face...was..g-glorious!" She said between laughter.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because unlike most teachers i actually care about my students. You can have one but after that no more got it." She demanded of him as she glared back not backing down from his challenge. "I dont like to see my students killing them selfes so if i see you do it again i will make you wish you had never disobeyed me." She said childishly

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"If you would had looked inside the box of cigars, you would only fine one." He wasn't a fun of smoking everyday just once a month. Not like he could stop, it had become a habit. "Don't worry, I'll just do it outside of school the next time.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn busts into a wild laugh as she hands fall away from his face and for a while, she can't answer him. "Y-you're..face...was..g-glorious!" She said between laughter.
River just sat there staring at her with the usual cold look as she laughed uncontrolably

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

"If you would had looked inside the box of cigars, you would only fine one." He wasn't a fun of smoking everyday just once a month. Not like he could stop, it had become a habit. "Don't worry, I'll just do it outside of school the next time.
"No no no no next time." She demanded of him as she flared down at him. "Dont some any more got it this is the last one!" She said determined to get him to stop smoking

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just sat there staring at her with the usual cold look as she laughed uncontrolably

[/QUOTE]
After a few moments, Acelynn finally calmed down and looked up at him with a slight blush. "S..sorry."

Ri

xEmoBunnehx said:
After a few moments, Acelynn finally calmed down and looked up at him with a slight blush. "S..sorry."
River stared at her before he leaned close and whispered into her ear. "Thank you." He said softly before he started to pull away and get up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ri
River stared at her before he leaned close and whispered into her ear. "Thank you." He said softly before he started to pull away and get up

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn looked at him confused. "W..what are you thanking me for?"

Dom:

He raised his eyebrow looking at her. "It's a habit, how am I gonna stop it?"he asked. He couldn't stop something that he has been doing for a few years now. @Daniel reaving
"You slowly stop smoking. And seeing as how its only once a month you can quit now." She said to him. "So no more smoking for you got it." She said as she put the tip of one of her legs to his chest and sliely dragged down cutting the webing he was encased in while puting the cigaret and lighter back where she had first put them. "Now that this argumant is over what would you like to do? Youve helped ke with everything i need." She said to him as she smiled at him

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn looked at him confused. "W..what are you thanking me for?"
"Caring about me." He said as he stood up and started to walk back twoards the school figuring she would follow him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You slowly stop smoking. And seeing as how its only once a month you can quit now." She said to him. "So no more smoking for you got it." She said as she put the tip of one of her legs to his chest and sliely dragged down cutting the webing he was encased in while puting the cigaret and lighter back where she had first put them. "Now that this argumant is over what would you like to do? Youve helped ke with everything i need." She said to him as she smiled at him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"Im not sure, anything will do." He was kinda annoyed with her but really don't want to say anything about it. He yawned feeling sleepy but didn't say anything.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Caring about me." He said as he stood up and started to walk back twoards the school figuring she would follow him.

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn got up and followed after him. "You don't have to thank me.."

"

Dom:

"Im not sure, anything will do." He was kinda annoyed with her but really don't want to say anything about it. He yawned feeling sleepy but didn't say anything.
"Now promise me you wont smoke." She said as she looked at him and gave him a please promise me look

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn got up and followed after him. "You don't have to thank me.."
"Why not?" He asked her as they walked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]""Why not?" He asked her as they walked

[/QUOTE]
"Because it's not necessary. You're my friend. I'm supposed to care about you." Acelynn said happily.

xEmoBunnehx said:
"Because it's not necessary. You're my friend. I'm supposed to care about you." Acelynn said happily.
"I still must thank you." He said back

Dom:

He rolled his eyes before nodding. If that would get her off his back, it was whatever. @Daniel reaving
"Swear?" She said childishly as she got into his face and stared into his eyes waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back