• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Swear?" She said childishly as she got into his face and stared into his eyes waiting

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"I swear." He growled. She looked like a fun person at the beginning but now she was taking it too far. "You saw like a wife scolding her husband." He pointed out.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

"I swear." He growled. She looked like a fun person at the beginning but now she was taking it too far. "You saw like a wife scolding her husband." He pointed out.
"Maybe thats because i wish to have a husband." She said childishly as she crossed her arms childishly and glanced at him. "Its not my fault. Now what should we do?" She asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe thats because i wish to have a husband." She said childishly as she crossed her arms childishly and glanced at him. "Its not my fault. Now what should we do?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"You know that's kinda weird when you say it to me, a student." Dom tol dB as he felt like falling to sleep but can't himself from it. "Food." He questioned.

Dom:

"You know that's kinda weird when you say it to me, a student." Dom tol dB as he felt like falling to sleep but can't himself from it. "Food." He questioned.
"No its not. Its not like im asking you to marry me im just speaking my mind. And food sounds great right now." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No its not. Its not like im asking you to marry me im just speaking my mind. And food sounds great right now." She said

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"I never said anything about that, I just said it sounded weird." He explained while looking at Silith with a raised eyebrow. "What should I eat?" He tapped his chin.

Dom:

"I never said anything about that, I just said it sounded weird." He explained while looking at Silith with a raised eyebrow. "What should I eat?" He tapped his chin.
"I can cook something. The fridge is fully stocked with stuff so you can go look and then i can cook what you ask for." She said to him as she picked up her stuff and tightied it up before puting it back into the bag she had carried it in

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can cook something. The fridge is fully stocked with stuff so you can go look and then i can cook what you ask for." She said to him as she picked up her stuff and tightied it up before puting it back into the bag she had carried it in

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"You know I'm still a vampire eventhough I'm half of it." He told as he stood up and stretched.

Dom:

"You know I'm still a vampire eventhough I'm half of it." He told as he stood up and stretched.
"They have those blood substitute drinks in the cafateria want me to go get one and cook you something?" She asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They have those blood substitute drinks in the cafateria want me to go get one and cook you something?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He nodded quickly. Normally he would have his own type if preference on blood but since he was at school he couldn't go steal blood at the hospital.

Dom:

He nodded quickly. Normally he would have his own type if preference on blood but since he was at school he couldn't go steal blood at the hospital.
"Alright make yourself at home and i will be back alright." She said to him happily as she headed for the door and started for the cafiteria so she could get him hat he wished to have

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright make yourself at home and i will be back alright." She said to him happily as she headed for the door and started for the cafiteria so she could get him hat he wished to have

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He closed his eyes for a little, falling to sleep a little bit. He really needed to sleep.

Dom:

He closed his eyes for a little, falling to sleep a little bit. He really needed to sleep.
She came back about 20 muinets later to him being askeep and smiled at him before she headed to the kitchen to start cooking while he napped

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She came back about 20 muinets later to him being askeep and smiled at him before she headed to the kitchen to start cooking while he napped

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He kept on sleeping while waiting for Silith to finish cooking. He could smell her cooking but didn't wake up.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn sighs."Well if you must thank me, thank me by trying to show a little more expression."
@Daniel reaving
"Ill try." He said to her not knowing if he could actually do that or not

Dom:

He kept on sleeping while waiting for Silith to finish cooking. He could smell her cooking but didn't wake up.
She soon finished cooking and smoled. "Hey wake up!" She called

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ill try." He said to her not knowing if he could actually do that or not

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiled a bit. "That's good enough for me." She said happily.

Dom:

Dom eyes shot open as he woke up. He looked around, not knowing where he was (like always), it wasn't until he saw Silith that he stopped looking. "Ah yeah sorry about that, I'm prone to sleepiness." He told her. @Daniel reaving

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smiled a bit. "That's good enough for me." She said happily.
River nodded as ge continued to walk with her not knowing what to say to her next

Dom:

Dom eyes shot open as he woke up. He looked around, not knowing where he was (like always), it wasn't until he saw Silith that he stopped looking. "Ah yeah sorry about that, I'm prone to sleepiness." He told her. @Daniel reaving
"Your fine now eat." She said as she set the blood substitute down along with a delicious looking steak with potatoes esparagus and a cup of milk

Dom:

Dom nodded at her as he started eating. He didn't have any taste buds when it Caleb to human food, so he didn't know how to describe. He had always used a different ingredient when cooking food but Dom guessed that not everyone knew. "Thanks." He told her as he drank the blood substitute she brought alone, not his type of blood but it would do. @Daniel reaving

Dom:

Dom nodded at her as he started eating. He didn't have any taste buds when it Caleb to human food, so he didn't know how to describe. He had always used a different ingredient when cooking food but Dom guessed that not everyone knew. "Thanks." He told her as he drank the blood substitute she brought alone, not his type of blood but it would do. @Daniel reaving
She smiled happily at him as she felt good for helping him out with food and stuff

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily at him as she felt good for helping him out with food and stuff

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "So not gonna say anything about my sleeping habits?" He questioned while finishing the food.

Dom:

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "So not gonna say anything about my sleeping habits?" He questioned while finishing the food.
"Well i would have if we hadnt spoken of it earlier." Silith said as she walked over and sat next to him again as she turned on the tv to a news channel

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well i would have if we hadnt spoken of it earlier." Silith said as she walked over and sat next to him again as she turned on the tv to a news channel
[/QUOTE]
Dom:

"I'm on tip of the classes even when I sleep so you wouldn't have been able to say anything." She can take his cigars away from him, even his drinking habit if she knew but never his sleep, that was one true past time. "Only news? Like any of our kind, outside, have killed any of them." If he said any of their kinds, he meant every species literally.

Dom:

"I'm on tip of the classes even when I sleep so you wouldn't have been able to say anything." She can take his cigars away from him, even his drinking habit if she knew but never his sleep, that was one true past time. "Only news? Like any of our kind, outside, have killed any of them." If he said any of their kinds, he meant every species literally.
Silith looked to him and slowly shook her head before looking back at the screen as it talked about an oil farm somewhere in africa exploding

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith looked to him and slowly shook her head before looking back at the screen as it talked about an oil farm somewhere in africa exploding

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom watched the news whike crossings his fingers together and putting it around his mouth. He wasn't sure what farmer had to do on tv, but he barely watched tv so he wouldn't knw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back