• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New Blood High School

Name: Rain Trueblood

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Crush(es): None ATM.

Personality: Rain is a very laid back vampire, usually only getting mad and or frustrated rarely. She'll spend a majority of her time at school listening to music or eating behind the teachers back. Rain loves sweet things like candy, and donuts (Don't we all?). She's one of the kindest vampies around, but she's super shy and an introvert!

Appearances:

Normal form:

anime_girl__brown_hair_and_golden_eyes_by_aurora2001-d7rlpyh.jpg

Feeding frenzy form:

original.jpg

BIO: When Rain was younger, she was given away and sold at a local farmer's market because the family who had given birth to her said that she was a demon because of her fangs and her yellow eyes that turned red. A rich family bought her when they heard about the incident, and took her in as one of them. This family was the Truebloods, a vampire family from England that ruled a small part of it in the late 1700's. The Truebloods adopted Rain and made her rule along with them. Rain was seen as a beautiful teenager during the day and night, but when she became hungry, she would become anything but. Her feeding frenzy side comes out when she's in the mood for blood... Crazy, might I add? Her father sent her to school at one of the most fancy schools around, Newblood. This school was for vampires and supernatural beings.

Likes(+) and Dislikes(-):

+Sleep

+Umbrellas

+Music

+Blood

+Food

+Black Cats

-Rudeness

-Bullies

-Dogs

-The Sun

Race: Full vampire

Powers: Illusion manipulation, Light Shapeshifting, and some flight abbilities.

Weaknesses: Sun, UV Lights, her family.

Strengths: BLOOD! Also, her family amulet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightmar Insi

17 (543670001)

Male

uhhh...

uhhh

kind, usually shy, brave, protective, strange, difficult,

Silver/Blood-Red spiky hair, short, wheres all dark clothing except for demonish necklace, has silver cat ears and tail (Neko) usually wears a bandanna to cover face, bandanna is dark red, dark gauntlet covering left arm to stop spreading of wolfish bite, and appears to be weak like a little kid.

hmm... lets not talk about that, i'll talk about it in rp, you might have a few nightmares.

I love animals, nature, music, fighting, exploring, and sneaking out. I HATE holy water and my half brother Teth, he slaughtered all my friends.

Vampire/Neko/Summoner/Mage/part ice prince/devil's hated son/other things that shouldnt be told

Teleportation, Gauntlet arm has super strength, able to communicate with other animals, can hold breath for 5 hours, Summoning, Magic, Dark magic, Ice Magic.

Holy Water and Extreme Heat

Dark Magic/ Summoning/Magic/Ice Magic/Seeing/Cleverness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back