Nephilim Academy

(tots, They planned my interview at 10:00 and DQ opens at 10:30... so the door was locked... i knocked three times then banged on the door.. .-.)

(lol) 
The night soon got colder and the thunder stopped but the rain and the wind continued to blow harder Danny became cold even under the layer of blankets.

Em felt tho wind, knowing it was still the fronts meaning she couldn't control it. She got closer to the warmth Danny had. She's a freakin heater. Em thought as she began to cuddle Danny unconsciously.  
(omg. it's a summer thunder and lightning storm again.... -.- every time i rp thunder)

Danny could feel herself burning up but she was still so cold... She felt Em cuddling her but Danny just looked at the wall unable to sleep, her head was pounding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Em woke up to the roof crumbling onto her head. (not a lot, just a little.) She turned, the rotten wood slipping off onto the ground, and looked to the ceiling. Her ear flicked when she heard footsteps on the roof. "Danny, Danny wake up!" She whispered as she shook her roomie.

(it's going to be an animal, don't get too scared. xD )

Danny was already awake she sat right up she herd the faint sound of what sounded like foot steps... "Shh," she whispered to Em holding her finger over her lips. Her eyes wondered up to the roof. Whatever or whoever was up there they didn't want to be herd by them...

Em hunched her back from a sudden pain on both of her shoulder blades, it faded quickly so she slouched. "What is it?" She whispered attempting to rub her back.

Danny looked up and all it was was a small Racoon. "It's just an animal," she said then saw Em face. She went up close to her. "Hey you okay?" she asked .

She smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Where is Soran and Sky, wait. You just woke up too." She scratched her head. "They are probably still asleep, right?"

(OOHHH there wasn't a comma so my mind rearranged it -.-)

"What time is it? I was wondering so we could head out soon." She said while she arched her back; the pain was back. It wasn't a hard pain, but it was like a pressure.

"Yeah we should head out soon, so we can get some food and find a way back to the school," she said and began to walk, but turned back to her friend. "Just tell me if it starts to hurt really bad okay?" she said, she didn't want to loose her friend bcouse something small can be something big.

Em nodded and headed down to Soran and Sky. "Hey guys, get up." She shook Sky. When they didn't awaken she started yelling. "GUYS! WAKE UP! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK." 
(paipai900 AHHH REPLY TO US.)

((I...I wasn't getting any alerts...QAQ))

Soran jumped up, punching the nearest person, who happened to be Em, in the face. "Who? When? Where? Why? HOW?!" Soran glanced around the room frantically.

Soran got up from the bed and picked Sky up in his arms. "We shall." Beaming cheerfully, Soran chuckled as he apologized to Em for punching her in the face. "I'm sorry, it's a funny reflex kind of thing." Actually, Soran had never had his reflexes do such a thing...Maybe it was from being hung upside down from a cliff that caused something like that to happen.

"It's fine, I guess." She rubbed her back again like she was stretching her triceps. The pressure was growing but she ignored it as she followed Danny out. "So, are you going to find a town in the air again?"

"Yeah," she said and whipped out her wings pushing her off of the ground and into the air. The town was about 3 miles up ahead.

Em watched Danny go and began to follow. She kept rubbing her back, flipping between each shoulder blade, then realized there were two moving lumps; one on each side. She spun around to face Soran. "Hey will you look at my back for me, I want to know if it's... discolored or anything. Would you or should I wait for Danny to come back?" She asked, continuing to rub the growing pressure and pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back