Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Kumo looked over at the human, and his ears went flat. He had gotten so distracted, he wasn't wearing his cloak. He tried to hide in some nearby shrubs, and when that didn't work, he tried to make a break for it, running toward the house.

Tēru saw Kumo running, and wondered why. She looked further out the door, and saw Jason. 'Jason didn't know Kumo was a neko.' She thought.

"You may call me either I don't really have a prefrence so either as I said earlier." Sukuzī said now I'm gonna start making food make yourself at home, Sukuzī walked into the kitchen "Tell me if you need something." Sukuzī pulled out a pot.

Nichole said"i-its not what it looks like master jason!" Standing her furry tail and ears puffed up.

Jason, who was angry beyond belief -jealous-, actually slapped her! "HOW DARE YOU!" Then realized what he did. "Oh no. Nichole? A-are you alright? " he got no response from her.

Nichole was holding her cheek crying then her eyes dulled some. She just stood there her hand slipping off her cheek. "You know, hitting me over and over doesnt build a bond. It builds the fear of being touched by any one. And its abuse. If i could report you i would." She turned around walking away her hair covering her eyes. She stopped. "Youre just a sad spoiled little boy. I feel sorry for you." Walking inside and slammed the door.

Kumo stopped when, he saw Nichole. "N-" He stopped. She didn't seem in the mood to chat. He grabbed his cloak off the kitchen floor, and headed toward the front door, while slipping it on. He pulled up the hood, and turned to Tēru. "Tell Nichole I'll be in the forest." He forced a smile. "And, I'll see her soon." He stepped out, and ran toward the trees, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Tēru nodded, as she watched Kumo exit the house. She would tell Nichole later, she seemed to be in a bad mood. 'It's probably Jason's fault!' She thought.

Kumo climbed a tree, and figured the rich human (Jason) would call the neko capturers to get him. He just silently waited for them, except for a few sobs every now and then.

Tēru decided to go check on Nichole, she walked to the room, knocking on the door. "N-Nichole? Are you okay?" She asked. "I have a message from Kumo." She spoke calmly, and slowly.

"He says he's in the forest, and will see you soon." Tēru told Nichole, without opening the door. "And I'll be in my room." She walked to her room, and sat down on the bed.

Kumo sniffed his tail, it still smelt faintly of Nichole. He sighed, and tried to cry more. But, nothing happened, except a few hiccups.

Remi sat quietly in the back of her cage scared of all the people passing her cage. She was going in and out of her cat and human form from all the stress a lot.

Kumo hugged Nichole, "I might be a fugitive any moment now." He said, sqeezing her. He relized his feelings for her, but didn't say anything. He was going to wait until, she said something about it, and felt the same about him.

Kumo purred, and snuggled Nichole, like she was a really fluffy teddy-bear. "So, I may not be able to see you again." He said, giving a soft laugh. "Just think, we only met yesterday, and here we are, hugging good bye." He was terribley sad, but tried to cover it up with laughter.

"The neko catchers will be here any moment." Kumo answered. "They're either going to catch me, and put me in the market. Or I'll escape, and never be able to come back." He was upset, and wanted more options. But, there were no more.

Kumo was shaking, and answered Nichole. "I don't want to leave you, or see you unhappy." He said. "So, if you promise to cheer up, we'll do that."

Nichole said"d-do what?" Her heart beated faster and she licked her lips nervously. maybe.. she thought standing on her toes leaning in unconsciously.

Kumo kissed Nichole, "I'll hide, if you cheer up." He said. He kissed her again, "Now, let's go." He slightly blushed.

Kumo slowly let go of Nichole, and pulled up his hood. "We should get going." He said. He took her hand, and waited for her to start walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back