Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Kumo blushed, "Thanks." He said. Being a long haired breed of neko sometimes got on his nerves. He helped with the chairs, and tried to keep his tail out of the way.

Kumo smiled, "Bowl?" He asked. "Food?" He laughed, as he said these things. Then, he looked at the walls, "You have any wallpaper, or paint? I'd like to make this place a bit more comfortable."

Kumo thought for a bit, "Hmm, white and black." He said. He looked around the cabin, which looked a lot nicer.

Kumo smiled, "Now, after we finish fixing this place up, I have a list of what I'll need." He said. "Regular visits, food supplies, water supplies, and cuddley toys." He laughed, and his ear twitched.

Kumo thought for a moment, "Cat toys." He said. "That's all." He looked around, "I might think of something later." Then, he remembered something, "I had a cake in the oven!" His eyes grew wide, and he wondered what happened to it.

And the cake was setting the kitchen on fire! Nichole smelled smoke and her eyes widened. She and charels took off to the house.

Jason smelled smoke and ran downstairs getting the fire extinguisher and put it out.

Tēru smelt the smoke, and ran downstairs. "What's going on!?" She asked.

Kumo looked at the ground, "Oops." He said. He had meant to take the cake out, he was usually good at cooking. He geussed Jason appearing, and him running off, made him forget.

Tēru looked at the ground, "Uh, I was." She said. She didn't want Jason to go looking for Kumo, or give him to the catchers.

Kumo snuck to the masain, and peered into the window. He had his cloak on, and it was hiding his ears, and tail. He couldn't hear what they were saying, so he just watched.

Tēru sighed, relieved, covering for Kumo had worked. Then, she saw him in the window, and she worried again.

Kumo tilted his head, as he watched. 'It's a good thing no one got hit.' He thought.

Tēru nodded, "I'm just happy Kumo's safe." She said. "And mad that I have to clean this up." She grabbed a rag, and glared out the window at Kumo. She started cleaning up the mess.

Tēru thanked them, still cleaning.

Kumo gave an inocent smile, and sat down. He would have to wait even longer for all that stuff. He figured he should do as much on the cabin as he could, and walked back to it.

Tēru gave the oven an extra wipe, and then stood up. "Thanks again." She said. She stretched, her body was stiff from bending over.

Kumo hummed as he looked closely at the wood the cabin was made out of for cracks. His animal friends had wandered off for now, and he was working solo.

Nichole said"welcome." Smiling and Charles got the paint handing it to Nichole. She jogged back to the woods. "Here kumom" handing him the heavy paint cansm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back