Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Kumo closed his eyes, and fell asleep. He dreamt about eating fish, and then Nichole popped up in his dream, and he blushed. He blushed in the dream, and in reality. But, he also purred, and his tail moved ontop of Nichole.

Kumo purred louder, as Nichole got closer. But, he hid his head under a pillow, to block the sun.

Tēru forced herself awake, and decided to go check on Nichole. She walked toward her room, and opened the door. But, what she saw made her jaw drop, and her eyes widen. "What the heck, are y'all doing!?" She asked, surprised.

Kumo lifted his head, "N-nothing! Just sleeping!" He said, startled.

Nichole popped up from behind him her hair sticking up. She rubbed her eyes getting up but fell on kumo her face in his lap. "Zzzzz...." she was still half asleep.

Kumo blushed, and shook Nichole. "N-nichole?" He asked. "C-could you help me out here?"

Tēru crossed her arms, "Mhm, and why are you back in this house, mister?" She said.

Kumo jumped a bit when, Nichole 'eeped'. He looked over at Tēru, and then back at Nichole. "W-what!?" He asked them both.

Tēru shook her head, "You know what." She said.

Tēru closed her eyes, "You're in big trouble young lady!" She said, taking what Nichole said the wrong way. "And you!" She turned, and pointed at a shocked, and confused Kumo.

Kumo jumped, and tried to hide behind the covers. He didn't know what he did wrong, but Tēru was really mad at him. He whimpered, and his ears went flat in fear, and confusion.

Tēru growled, "You two know what you did!" She said. "Get out Kumo!" She pointed toward the door, and glared at the fluffy neko.

Kumo sqeaked, and looked at the door. "B-b-but, I-" He stopped. He didn't know what to say, since he didn't know what he did wrong..

Tēru looked down at Nichole, and suddenly felt bad for yelling at the two. She sat down, "I'm sorry, it's just that you really don't need to be doing that." She said.

"D-do I still h-have to leave?" Kumo whimpered. He peered out from behind the blanket, and blinked.

Tēru shook her head, "No, you can stay." She said.

"S-sleeping t-together." Tēru answered. She did not agree with what she thought they were doing, not until they were older, and an actual 'married' couple.

Kumo tilted his head, "W-why?" He asked. He grabbed abrush from nearby, and brushed his tail as they talked.

Tēru wiped sweat from her forehead, "Okay, then I'm really, extra sorry." She said. "How can I make it up to you two? Could I cook y'all breakfast?"

Kumo shook his head quickly, "Please don't cook!" Escaped his mouth, and he bit the blanket. "Nichole? What should we make her do?" He smiled, as he still nommed on the covers.

Tēru tilted her head, "Help you what?" She asked.

Kumo's stomach grumbled, after the convorsation was over, he would need breakfast. But, not food made by Tēru.

Tēru smiled, "I can do that, and don't worry, I won't tell." She said. "Your secrets safe with me." She pretended to lock her lips, as she stood up.

Nichole said"t-thanks. I'll make breakfast. " climbing out of bed flashing kumo by accident and her gown went back down as she out on her slippers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back