Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Kumo stopped, and looked over at Nichole, blood still streaming slowly from his mouth. He ran over to Nichole, and hugged her, tears gliding down his cheeks. He softly, and quietly spoke, "Nichole, I-I'm s-sorry."

Nichole hiccuped and sobbed.

Jason growled limping over to them and sighed. "Im sorry. Im sorry how I treat you. You dont deserve it Nichole. "

Tēru was surprised when, Jason apoligiesed. It was the first time he seemed worth anything in her eyes.

Kumo grabbed his cloak, and slipped it on. "You know where I'll be." He said. He wiped the blood from his lips, and exited the room. He headed into the woods, and over to the cabin.

Kumo fell onto the floor of the old wooden house, and tears her still falling to the floor. He still tasted blood, and there was still some on his lips. He licked the wound he had gotten when, Jason hit him.

Tēru watched as Nichole ran off, then over at Jason. She backed out of the room, she suddenly liked him more. She walked to her room, and shifted.

Kumo's tears covered the spot on the floor, and made it wet. He felt weak, and could hardly suport himself, as he began to fall over.

Kumo shakily sighed, no more blood came from his mouth, but he could still taste it. "N-Nichole?" He asked. "Can I uh, ask y-you something?"

Kumo blushed, "D-do you l-love me?" He asked. He had to make sure she loved him, before he confessed his feelings for her.

"G-good. Because, I l-love you too." Kumo said. A soft smile appeared on his face, and he ignored the iron taste in his mouth.

Kumo nodded, "Sure, let's do that." He said. He stood up, and looked around. He took notes on what they'd need.

Kumo nodded, "And food, a table, and a bed." He said. "This is going to be a lot of work." He wondered where he could get some of the stuff they needed.

Kumo looked over at her, grinning. "Yeah, he's nice." He said. He sniffed around, "Maybe I can get some help from my animal friends again."

Kumo slipped out the door, wearing his cloak, "Time to get some help from an old friend." He said. His friend wasn't actually old, and they had talked just the other day.

Kumo ran into town, and over to a dog. He whispered something to it, and it barked. He waited, as the dog wandered into a house, and then came back with food. "Thanks, Noodles." Kumo said, as he ran back to the cabin.

Nichole talked to Charles and he nodded smiling. And drove her to the store. They got what they needed and went to the cabin. "Thank you Charles. " he smiled and said"np sport!" Ruffling her hair. Nichole giggled seeing him as a big brother. Charels was actually young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back