Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Kumo ran into the garden, and climbed a tree. He laughed, "I the king of the world!" He shouted. He climbed back down, running over to the tulip beds. He jumped in them, squishing some of the flowers.

Kumo took the apple, and looked at it. It wasn't as colorful as the flowers, but he took a bite. "Mm." He said, taking another bite.

Nichole sighed. She was raising a kitten. Nichole bit into a peach and some of the juice ran down her neck. "Hm? Sigh." kouji licked her and Nichole blushed.

Kumo looked over at Kouji, and Nichole. He tilted his head, and then looked back at the apple. He licked it, and smiled. He took one more bite, then tossed the fruit aside, standing up. He ran over to a rose bush, and looked closely at it.

Kouji huffed and led him inside. Nichole rubbed her temples with a groan.

Charles looked in a few books and his notes. "Hmm he cant remember his name but he can remember other things..." rubbing his chin and looked more.

Kumo ran over to Tēru, "Mommy!" He shouted. "Look at what I found!" He pulled out the rock, and shoved it in her face.

"Uh, o-okay." Tēru said, pushing the rock out of her face. "Be quiet or you'll wake Jason." She whispered.

Kumo shoved the rock back into his pocket, "Okay!"

Tēru walked over to Charles, "What is it?" She asked.

Kumo followed Tēru, "I wanna see!" 
((Brb, gotta go eat :3))

"How do you cure it?" Tēru asked. "Do you know?"

Kumo got bored listening to everyone talk, and walked upstairs, looking around.

((I'm back X3))

Tēru frowned, "That might be hard." She said.

Kumo opened a door that lead to an office. "Wow." He said. He grabbed random papers, and scibbled on all of them. Then, repeated.

Kumo smiled widely, and took the book. He opened it, and started scribbling.

Tēru looked around, "Where is Kumo?" She asked, worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back