Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Tēru walked over to Nichole, "Do you need any help cooking?" She asked. "Maybe my cooking will help him remember."

Kumo flopped over, and looked at the ceiling. "Kuuumooooo." He said. "That's my name, Kumo." He kicked his legs back and forth.

Tēru smiled, "My specielty." She said. She got out everything she needed except one thing. "We're out of marshmallows." She said. "Will it work without them?"

((Sorry it took so long. I had to eat also.))

Tēru put the pot full of disguestingness on the stove, and stirred it. She smelt it, it actually didn't smell that bad. But, it would when it started burning.

Kumo sniffed the air, "Ew, what is tha-" He stopped. He recognized the smell, "Really, pudding stuff, again?" He asked. "I thought you learned the first time."

Tēru smiled, "Who wants some?" She asked, not serious.

Kumo shook his head, "Never!" He shouted. "I told you before, Tēru!"

Kumo smiled widely, "Did I go somewhere?" He asked.

Tēru smiled, as she got to work disposing of the pudding mess.

Kumo blushed, "R-really?" He asked. "I don't remember that."

Tēru laughed, "Maybe you still have amnesia." She joked. "Do I have to have you eat some of this pudding? It might help."

Kumo blushed, "That would have been a nice way to remind me." He said, before kissing Nichole back.

Tēru laughed, as she finished with the pot.

Kumo looked over in Jason's general direction, "Why would I even go in your study?" He asked. He scooted closer to Nichole, and purred.

Nichole had gotten some strawberries and whipcream sharing some with the others. She bit into a big red one and licked het lips her ears perked up in happiness. Her tail wagged some.

Tēru ate some stawberries, and then looked around. "I think I'm going to do some gardening." She said. "Just for fun."

Kumo was surprised that Tēru wanted to work, and then smiled. He wasn't going to let that bug him. He had so many things, and he was happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back