Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

"Kouji… Kooouuujiii…" Kumo said. "Kouji." He looked over at the bear, "Kouji! Now I remember!" He stood up, and walked over to the bear. "Hello, Kouji." He said. Then, he turned to Nichole, "Hello, Nichole."

"Kuumo? Who's Kumo?" He asked. "Kuuuuuumoooo… Nope! Doesn't ring a bell!" He looked around, he must have hit the ground pretty hard when, he fainted. "Oh, Kumo! I remember!" He walked over to a butterfly, "Hello, Kumo." The butterfly flew off, and Kumo laughed. "Bye, Kumo!" Then, he turned to Kouji, and Nichole. "So, who am I?"

"No, that can't be right…" Kumo said, thoughtfuly. "I know! I'll go ask my mother!" He ran out of the cave, and skipped as he called out. "Mother? Mommy? Mama? Mom? Mum?" He called. He stopped suddenly, and looked at a flower. "Pretty…" Then, he kept going.

It was a good thing Kumo had his hood on, since he was heading straight to town. He skipped right up to Jason's mansain, and knocked on the door.

Tēru heard someone knock, "Just a moment!" She called. She was still cooking herself breakfast.

Kumo looked over at Nichole, "Kumo came back? Where?" He asked, excitedly looking around.

Tēru came to the door, and opened it. "Hello, you guys know y'all can just walk right in. Right?" She said.

Kumo gasped, and glomped Tēru. "Mommy!" He shouted.

Tēru was cofused, and surprised. "Uh, what's going on?"

"Oh no." Tēru said. "How do we fix it?"

Kumo looked up at Tēru, "Fix what, mommy?" He asked.

"S-something." Tēru answered. "And don't call me mommy."

Tēru nodded, "Now, get off of me, fluffy!" She said, looking down at Kumo.

Kumo was acting like a little kid, and when he got yelled at, he started crying.

Tēru looked over at Nichole, worried, "What do I do?" She asked.

Kumo rubbed his eyes, and then smiled. "O-okay." He said. "C-can I have icecream?"

Tēru nodded, "Get off of my legs, and I'll go get you some icecream." She said.

"Okay!" Kumo said, happily. He let go of Tēru, and smile widely.

Tēru walked into the kitchen, with Kumo close behind.

Kumo looked up at the butler, "I'm not gulp named Kumo." He said between bites of icecream. "And I'm very much okay, right mommy?" He looked over at Tēru.

"Oh, yes. Perfectly okay." Tēru said. When Kumo looked away, she shook her head, and mouthed, no.

Kumo followed the butler, but only on the condision that Tēru came too.

Tēru sighed, as she walked, holding Kumo's hand.

Kumo answered all the questions, but most of them with just "I don't know." He kicked his feet back and forth, and laughed.

Tēru was begining to get very worried, "Is he going to be okay?" She asked. She hoped they wouldn't need an actual neko vet.

"Are you a docter?" Kumo asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back