Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Kumo lightly nipped at Nichole's tail, playfuly. He wasn't wearing a seat belt, and was crouching in a play position.

Kumo looked up from Nichole's tail for a moment, "Are we there yet?" He asked. He was acting more childish than usual. He got back to Nichole's tail, and nommed on it.

Kumo slipped out of the car, "I'll be at the cave." He said, waving, as he walked away. He headed to the cave, and hummed.

Tēru finished organizing the food, "There." She said, nodding her head.

Kumo got to the cave, and waved, "Hi." He said.

Tēru waved "Hi." She said, standing up. "Now, bye." She stepped out of the cave, and walked to the mansian.

"Oh, bye." Kumo looked at the cold ground. He was going to have to sleep on it again. Before he met Nichole, Tēru, Charles, and Jason, he would stay with other people. But, whenever he wasn't, he would stay in the cave.

Tēru frowned when, she heard the news. "How'd it happen?" She asked.

Kumo curled up with a cloth, at the back of the cave, and closed his eyes.

Jason said"her fever was very high...when its in the 102-104s it can destroy your brain cells, take your sight, and make you have hallucinations. "

Tēru looked over at Nichole, "I think I'll go to bed now." She said. She walked to her room, and sat on her bed.

Kumo fell asleep, snoring lightly.

Tēru layed down, thinking about everything. Her life was a lot more boring before she had an owner.

Tēru stood up, and walked to the kitchen. She hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for what she was about to do. She opened the fridge, pulling out the milk. She got a glass, and poured milk into it, putting the carton away again. She sipped the milk, "Mm." She sighed.

Nichole softly sang to herself. "~when daylight turns to night. When the moon shines bright. When you're tucked in tight. When everything's alright. Slep softly to that place. Where secret thoughts run free, of who you want to be!!! So swim across the ocean blue, fly a rocket yo the moon! You can change your life! Or you can change the world! Take the chance dont be afraid. Life is yours to live. Take a chance and know the best is yet to come!!! Make a wish its up to you! Find the strength inside and watch your dreams come true! You dont need a shooting star! The magics there in your heart! Take a chance and make a wish!!!~" her voice like velvet as she sang her heart out under the moon.

Tēru finished her drink, and headed to her room. She laid back down, and sighed.

((I'll be slow at replying, and they won't be very long for a while. Because, I need most of my insperation, and time for character designs. :3))

Tēru fell back to sleep.

Kumo woke up, and looked outside. It was still dark, and he layed back down, closing his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back