Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Kumo lifted his finger, "Uh-" He stopped. He really didn't know what would happen, but he's had enough experience running away from the catchers to know Nichole was right. He looked behind him, the cabin looked beautiful, and they had just finished cleaning it up. "I'll get some food." He said. "I think I know a place I can go." He started grabbing things he would need.

Kumo was still grabbing stuff, "A cave nearby." He said. "It was my old hide out." He turned around, his arms full of bags, and boxes. "So, grab some food, and let's go."

Tēru smiled, and rolled her eyes. She grabbed some food, and a carton of milk. "I'm ready." She said.

Kumo headed out the door, and through the woods. "Come on guys, this way!" He called.

Tēru followed the sound of Kumo's voice, and dropping things as she walked.

Kumo kept blabbing loudly about random, non important things. Until, they got to the cave, where he set the stuff down. "And that's what happened the first time I went swimming." He finished.

Tēru put the stuff she was carrying down, she was glad Kumo was done with his fifth weird story.

Nichole put the stuff down and was rubbing at her eyes. Jason was worried. "Nichole come here please. " She walked over. "Ok follow the light with your eyes."shining a small flashlight in her eyes. But only her right dilated and followed.

Kumo was about to start another tale when, he noticed Jason shining a light. He would have asked what he was doing, but was completely mezmorized by the light.

Tēru sat down, and looked over at Jason and Nichole.

"Shiny…" Kumo muttered.

Jason cursed under his breath. "I'll get you to the vet. Come along." Grabbing her wrist gently and led Nichole to thr mansion and got in a car.

Kumo followed them, his hood on. "I'm coming!" He shouted. He hopped into the car, before they left.

Tēru stayed in the cave, and organized the food.

Charles helped her and jadon took Nichole into the veterinary office. The vet gave her a check up then checked her eyes. He sighed sadly and said"shes partially blind."

Kumo was standing nearby, his cloak was on, and his hood pulled up. He gasped, "Blind?" He whimpered. He was careful, making sure his tail, and ears were hidden.

He nodded and told Nichole to stay still while he put a patch over her left eye. Nichole's ears droopped and tears went down her cheeks. It was the worse news yet.

Kumo stuck the string in his mouth, along with his fingers. He spat it out, and then ignored it, playing with Nichole's tail instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back