Neko for sale (redo) [Inactive]

Kumo thought he heard something nearby, and walked toward the sound. He stopped in front of some brush, "N-Nichole?" He asked, looking around.

Kumo saw Nichole walk by him, and fall. He bent down, and scooped her up. He quickly brought her to the cabin, and set her on the bed inside. 
Tēru gasped, "What happened?" She asked, as Kumo set Nichole on the bed.

Kumo shrugged, "I don't know, but I think she needs a neko vet." He said.

Tēru ran over to Nichole, and looked at her. She definetly needed some medical care.

Kumo turned to Jason, "Call the vet!" He demanded. He got a wet towel, and put it on Nichole's open wounds. He was gentle, so that it didn't sting as much. Of course, it still did, just less.

Tēru talked to Nichole about random things, to keep her concentrated, and awake. She mentioned stuff like, the sky being blue, and milk being delicious. Sometimes, she would ask her questions, to see if she could answer.

Tēru shook Nichole, she needed to stay awake. "Nichole!? Nichole!?" She called.

Kumo couldn't sit still, as he worried. He paced, his ears twitching nerviously, and his tail making awkward movements.

Kumo whimpered, he was wearing his cloak, so no one who didn't know he was a neko, could see he was a neko. He was still pacing, and worried.

"Nichole! Nichole, wake up!" Tēru shouted, tears in her eyes. "Wake-" She stopped, and shifted, running out of the cabin.

The vet did all he could to bring her temp down and sighed packing up. "We'll have to just wait and see. Im sorry I couldn't do more." Walking out. It was getting harder for Nichole to breathe. Jason and Charles were beyond worried.

Kumo was pacing, and twitching. Tears were rolling down his cheeks, and landing on the floor. His breathing was panicked, and very upset.

Tēru sat down, and looked at her paws. She sobbed, Nichole was her first friend. She couldn't lose her.

Nichole switched back and coughed harshly. Her throat was sore. Soon the ivy drip started to cool her down. Jason put her in an ice bath to help.

Kumo was practicly hiperventalating, and sweating. He nommed on a piece of cake, nerviously. Then, another, and another.

Kumo hadn't slept a wink, and he had dark circles under his eyes. He looked like he was going crazy, as he breathed shakily, sitting on the floor.

Tēru had cried herself to sleep in the woods, and was still sleeping.

Kumo jumped up, and hurried over to Nichole. "What? What is it? What's up? What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you thirsty?" He said quickly.

Kumo's eyes grew wide, "I-I-I-I think I'm about to faint!" He said quickly. He was feeling dizzy, and he had no idea what to do about Nichole's vision.

Nichole sighed sadly and got up. Her legs shook and she fell. But she stood back up feeling her way to the sink. At the moment kumo was no help to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back