Neko Clans! ;3

(@stormhawk324 after Xeon went after Luna they made up and she tried to race him back to Ethryn and she took a shortcut on a bridge that broke Xeon jumped after her getting seriously beaten up by rushing waters and rocks he tells her to go back to the clan and tell the others but Luna got amnesia hitting her head on a rock just remembering "go to the clan" so she will prbbly end up in Harthaal or Valor and Rai found Xeon and is now carrying him back to Ethryn)

As he heard the hustle and bustle downstairs,the kit pulled out of Faru's arms, going to see what all of the fuss was about,he gently stock his head around the door, seeing it was his Daddy, Cyrus let out a bit of a strangled mew, running forwards like nothing was propelling him, only the fact that he needed to get to Xeon, tears began to stream for his sleep-worn eyes as he got closer, he turned paler that he was already.. When he got to the pretty much lifeless body, he tiptoed upwards and looked over Xeon..

"please....don't.. Don't leave me... Youre all I have left!" he whispered.. Getting gradually louder

(Aww... don't worry Cyrus this daddy won't die on you)

Xeon woke up hearing Cyrus crying he smiled weakly "don't worry I'll be fine I promise..." he caughed up more blood but kept that smile on his face... "I mean it don't cry..." he reached up his arm wiping away the tears from the kits face "be brave lionheart..."

((

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris](If things keep going like this, that title will be mine. Well, the king version that is...)

[/QUOTE]
((Lol no xD you're second place. Jkjk so what's happening now?))

Users who are viewing this thread