Neko Clans! ;3

"rawr!" he squealed at Xeon, giggling

Cyrus then looked up at Lilian, seeing tears in her eyes,he hugged her tight

"you're sad too.. dont be sad..." he mumbled, holding onto her tight..

"i see.." Shiro mused..

"well... y-you know you could come stay with me anytime.."

Xeon smiled at his little lionheart before going outside to his tree "that's right roar little lionheart" he decided to take a walk in the forest before going to nap

(@stormhawk324 I'll have Xeon save Cliffy lol)

((@MattieLee: doesn't seem like the particular rescuing type but that'll have to do. :3))

Cliff glanced down to the forest floor below, believing that he heard a familiar voice, of course he did. "Ah crap!! I didn't want anybody to find me like this!" He thought as he snuggled up closer to the thick trunk of the tree, hoping not to be noticed. Too bad he couldn't get his swishing tail to stop moving nervously.

Xeons ears perked up as he heard something moving in a tree he looked up to see Cliff of all people stuck in a tree he chuckled at the sight of him stuck like that, "Cliff?, need help?"

"N-No! I'm just...taking my time getting down." Cliff called back down, burying his now red face into one of his hands. His excuse was obviously just a lame lie.

"No, no, no...Cliffy is just fine." Cliff whined peeking over to look down at the ground below. "I dunno how to get down." He admitted.

Cliff wanted to refuse but that appeared to be only one out of his two options and the other one wasn't the smartest; either get onto his leader's back or jump off and possibly break something. He climbed onto Cion's back, quickly wrapping his arms around him tightly.

Xeon smiled "hold on tight!" he started jumping from tree to tree he was actually very athletic despite his appearance he jumped branch to branch gracefully until they were low enough and he jumped onto the ground like a true cat landing on his feet

Cliff squeaked when Xion actually began leaping down from tree to tree, also burying his face into the other neko's back, gripping his shirt as well. He didn't make any attempt to move when they finally reached the safety of the ground; probably didn't even realize that they had reached the forest floor yet.

((@Neongummybear8: ahh, was little Faru left all alone.))

Cliff awkwardly removed his grip on Xion's shirt and slowly climbed off. "Um...thanks...for helping me get down. I don't know why I climbed up there anyways."

Lilian raised her hand to wipe the corner of her eye not knowing that she was about to cry. She smiled at Cyrus, "Its alright, I'm not sad." she lied. Lilian picked up Cyrus up saying, "Now how about you like a nap. I'm sure you're tired." and exited the room with Cyrus.

(Poor Faru...)

Xeon chuckled at him "haha, y'know for a hunter you and don't really get along" then suddenly he got an idea he took Cliff by the hand dragging him "come on I wanna show you something beautiful!"

(same ugh)

Shiro smiled warmly..

"why yes! Of course!"

"a naaaaap?!" cyrus whined,holding onto lilian tight..

"but lions don't need to take naps" he protested, but he was cut off by a small yawn.... 
(@MattieLee,can you reply to our inboxes please?)

Users who are viewing this thread