Neko Clans! ;3

MattieLee said:
(@stormhawk324 srry 4 the late response)
Xeon was more red than ever *d-dont you run away from the monsters!* he told himself, he was way too flustered to think straight or think up a proper response so he just whimpered awkwardly shaking his head he was so scared... what will his reaction be? he let out soft whimpers expecting the worst he waited for Cliff's response latched to him defensively "Nya!" he couldn't even speak properly just whimpers and odd noises escaped
@stormhawk324

((Hmm, yeah the alert-thing has t really been working for me either, otherwise I would have posted sooner. Though I'm pretty sure I replied already. Lemme go back trough a few pages and check...))

@MattieLee

"Nya?" Cliff repeated his leader's little mewl. What kind of answer was what? It wasn't one. Guessing by Xeon's red face and awkward responses, he predicted that the answer was a definite yes. Honestly, he had always been rather fond of his neko leader, but he wasn't quite sure how he truely felt. Did he like Xeon back? Did his heart belong to another male? 

stormhawk324 said:
"The lake?" Ritsu repeated, his narrowed eyes seemed to soften up a bit and his crossed arms slid down to return to his sides. "But...don't you hate getting your fur wet? Never been swimming before in the cold water but it doesn't sound too tempting to my ears. Or did you mean fishing?"
@paipai900

Xeon tried to scale his reaction and got more woried because that was barely a reaction... he grabbed onto Cliff's shit and tryed to say something but his voice was stuck, he couldn't talk 
(Wow, shirt... epic typo)

(( xD omg best typo evar!!))

Cliff wrapped his arms around Xeon, finally giving into the cuddliness and resting his head down on the other neko's shoulder. "What would you do if I told you that I liked you?" This was an answer he needed to hear.

(I just realized something.....you guys aren't watching the kits xD )

Lilian walked back towards the capital building to drop the goods she purchased into the panty before walking towards Xeon's room to see how the kits were doing. She was lost in thought as she tried to figure out how to set up Greg and Viza together when she herself has zero experience dealing with relationships. Lilian shoook her head, making the bells attached to her ivory hair chime rhythmically.

(lol, sshh kids they are having a moment)

Xeon squeaked but again he lost his voice... he must've talked too much at the meeting he ran around the room squeaking grabbing a note pad and showing Cliff what he wrote, "I can't talk, Cliff I love you!" he showed it to him blushing furiously and running to hug him squeaking like a mouse "nya!..."

"Love?! I didn't know that he just liked me!" Cliff thought, cheeks were definitely red by now. Not as red as his leader, of course, but still blushing a lot. Here he thought that he himself was insecure -- just take a look this guy in his arms.

((Hmm...not quite sure how he should respond. Should Cliff realize that he has feelings for Xeon or make him wait while he figures it out?))

((Sigh...fine.))

"Hey, Xeon......I have something to say myself. I like you a lot too, but I'm not sure if I necessarily love you yet." These words were true. Cliff petted one of Xeon's ears as he waited for a reaction.

((Can you feel the love tonight?~ No.))

Rai

The neko chuckled lightly at Ritsu's words, feeling somewhat amused at his stereotypical ways. Although getting the water out of your ears was a complete pain in the ass. "It's fine." Rai shrugged, he thought that nekos would be okay with the water. After a few days of research, since Rai really can't do anything else, the neko had learned that cats saliva protected them and when washed out with water, their body is vulnrable to diseases.

But nekos didn't really clean themselves like that, that's most likely when their human parts kick in. Although, seriously, getting water outout of those kitty ears was like taking candy from a baby. A baby who carried a stuffed rabbit around and whose cousin was nick named, Mori. And that was very difficult.

Xeon smiled sadly writing something down "its alright... I understand" he let go of him slowly well... it definitely could have been worse he walked over to Luna smiling showing her the note "hi Lulu I can't talk right now but I hope your feeling better" he put a smiley face in the corner 
(Xeon: S-shut up paipai... )

Ritsu shrugged, why not visit the lake, after all be didn't know how long to expect to be here. "I'll go check it out I guess," he slid his hands deep into his pants pockets before walking off ahead. He soon stopped and turned back around to ask, "Um...where is it?" He was hoping that perhaps this male could show or at least give directions on the way there, having never actually been to his neighboring clan before.

((That was Luna... Luna: You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess!~ This is where out story ends~ Love Story by Taylor Swift, I think that's what it's called...?))

Luna

"Lulu" suddenly glared furiously at Xeon, a blush of both embarrassment and anger on her face. "Humpf!" Luna directed her head away from Xeon, obviously looking very pissed off. With her eyebrows furrowed together, Luna folded her arms over her chest and push Cyrus onto the seat next to her. The kit hormonal preteen was quite annoyed, no, irritated with Xeon. "Why don't you go hang out with Faru," Luna gestured to Faru, directing her glare at Xeon. "Oh, no. How about Cliff?" Luna scowled deeply at Xeon, completely pissed at his previous actions. Xeon had completely left Luna! Developed some random relationship, replaced her with some other kit, and...and...he thinks everything is going to befine with a note?!?

Cliff watched him pull away slowly then scribble down his disappointment. Did he really expect him to respond with an I love you back? At least...he wasn't sure yet. He lightly clung onto his tail as he began to leave. What was he supposed to do now? Stand there in hall with a man who just proclaimed that he loved him? Looks like Luna wasn't exactly thrilled about this sudden happenings.

(lol)

Xeon blushed brightly *SHE SAW THAT!!??* he tried to talk again a squawk coming out he wrote on the note showing it to her "I-Im sorry..." he put a sad face on it that resembled his own apologetic face he was never gonna hear the end of. this...

Users who are viewing this thread