Neko Clans! ;3

(I slept like all day... °^° @paipai900 I think that will be a good way to add more drama if you want to do that let the best neko win! xD )

Xeon blushed even harder when Cliff wrapped his arms around him, he was so warm... he started to feel a single tear run down his face not from sadness this time though, this time he was happy even if for a short time Cliffy was there for him like he cared.... Xeon hugged him tighter resting his head on cliff's shoulder "Cliff..." he wasn't whining like a baby anymore and his normal self was there it felt more natural he smiled softly in contentment a snlw white Owl came out of nowhere and circled the two, but it wasn't an ordinary Owl it had Xeon's same mark of the moon and it was singing, not only was it singing but you could understand what it was singing

(NOTE: the owl is singing paper moon which is on Xeon's showcase @stormhawk324 )

Cliff was still oblivious to the fact why Xeon was being so clingy towards him right then but he let it go, actually felt kind of nice. Though something that really caught his attention, even if it were just a tiny little ounce of detail, was the fact that his leader called him Cliff instead of Cliffy. He felt the corners of his mouth curl up into a slight smile. He titled his chin up a little as he looked up at the strange owl circling them. It's chirp...it's voice sounded almost...human, like he could actually understand its sort of singing tone. "There was something you wanted to tell me...?" 
(("Paper Moon"? Sounds familiar, is that a song?))

Seren turned to Greg after awhile of walking. "We'll find him faster if we split up. I'll go check this way." Seren indicated his chosen direction by pointing with his thumb. "If you find him, let me know. Or I can always look for a giant smoke cloud." Seren have a wave and went off to find the Beta.

As he walked with his hands in his pockets, Seren heard crying. "If that old man heard crying, hell definitely charge in." Seren then began to walk into the building, looking for the source of the sobs.

(@stormhawk324 yes its on the first page http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?showcase/xeon-black.450/ and xD I will make a love web later showing everything)

Xeon looked at the owl smiling brightly his smile that contained the beauty of the moon itself "it comes whenever I'm really sad or happy or both... Cliff you make me happy..." he was still blushing and clinging to the other neko he hoped that didn't sound weird... 
( xD ok so the.<—> are arrows pointing to who they like and. a? Means either they don't have a clue or they dont know if they like them back a blank = they don't like them back)

Luna ?—>Xeon ?—> Cliff <—? Rai

(lol, Cliffs popular)

((Alright, thank you. But she's not really crying xD and Mattie, you forgot to put Ritsu in there xD Luna ?-> Xeon ?-> Cliff <-? Rai ?-> Ritsu Haha...oh unrequited loves...))

Luna looked down from her tree to see Lillian and another kit, she blinked off the water in her eyes and hopped down the tall vertical log and stood by the female neko. "Hello," Luna beamed brightly, almost as if she wasn't crying a few seconds ago. Although, just to clarify, Luna wasn't actually crying. The kit thought that this clan already had enough emotional wrecks and decided not to cry and be strong, just like a real big kitty. "What's the catnip?"

"I was just making sure you were alright as you ran out of the room pretty fast." replied Lilian, as she placed Faru on the ground. Lilian looked at Luna and saw that her eyes were a bit red but she didn't say anything as she figured she wanted to act like an older neko even though Lilian would prefer Luna to enjoy her time as a kit.

Seren eventually found where the cries were coming from, but he saw no sign of Viza. He scratched his head and approached the small group of Nekos. He walked in front of the eldest one and tried to get her attention. "Excuse me, Miss. I'm looking for someone. He's the Beta of Haarthal. You seen 'em?" As he waited for an answer, he looked at the other kids with some interest. 'I wonder how strong they are.'

Luna flashed Lillian a big grin, rubbing her belly a little. "Luna was just hungry, and stuff." The kit glanced over to Faru, looking the other neko from head to toe. "Who's the new kid?" Luna gestured nonchalantly to Faru, her chest still a little bit tight from her crying a few minutes ago. The little female neko played with a piece of her silky short platinum blonde hair as she waited for an answer, twirling the strand of hair in her petite fingers.

Lilian let out a small breath, "I'll be sure to feed you later." She ruffled Faru's raven-hair and said, "This is Faru, he found me yesterday. So play nicely Luna." Lilian smiled at the blonde-kit. She debated in going towards the plaza for the mission updates but who would take care of the kits.

Cliff's own smile widened a bit as he looked up to see Xeon grinning happily; that was the feature he liked about his leader -- Rai may have a great body but Xeon had a cutesy grin. Gosh, he seriously was a girly kitty like Luna called him, thinking about these little things. "Hmm? And here I thought you just liked teasing the heck out of me with all of your hugs." He was still unaware that his leader was referring to confessing his crush on the other male neko, of course he had guessed that but not wanting to jump to conclusions he just decided that he meant as friends. "Well, you make me happy too."

((AWWW SO CUTE ^))

Luna shrugged and stood in a very proud pose. "Luna's so great and powerful, she can feed herself!" The kit walked off into the forest, with one thing in her mind. I hope wolves don't eat me.

((Oh dear lord that was short and Lucem, were you talking to us??))

(Is going to take a shower, be back quick)

Lilian called out to Luna, "Wait don't go by yourself." she called out worried for the kits safety.

((Alrighty then, we just ignored you xD ))

As Luna walked away, she didn't notice that she had walked straight into another kit. "YOU DARE BUMP INTO THE GREAT AND POWERFUL LUNA?!" The kit frowned and crossed her arms over her chest as she glowered at the other kit. How dare he? Even though it was Luna who bumped into him, he didn't even apologize! Luna huffed and stormed off into the forest, her stomach grumbling for some food.

Seren raised a brow at the kid who bumped into him. "Eh?" What was she going on about? She was the one who bumped into him. 'Great and powerful? Anybody who cries like that doesn't seem powerful.' He watched her run off into the forest and say something about food. 'Did that idiot just say she was going to look for food in the forest? There's a bloody town right here filled with food.' She had to be five years old or something.

Xeon brought their bodies closer pressing their flat chests together Xeon smiled at Cliff his eyes deepening he buried his face in the nape of his neck his breath warming Cliffs shoulder "Cliff... do you think we could go to the lake together?, it seemed like fun... and I always wanted to go with you somewhere just the two of us..." this was both the best and the worst feeling the Ethryn leader ever felt, to fall in love was like surrendering yourself to that person he out ranked Cliff in every way but he's the only one that ever made Xeon feel weak, like his whole body turned to Jello just being near him

((Jello does sound pretty good right now X3 @MattieLee))

Cliff paused his breath as Xeon brought them both closer, this wasn't usually something friends would do, male or female. Their chests were literally pressed up against eachother which made his heart race a bit from embarrassment, the other neko could probably feel the thinning of his heart against his chest. Plus his warm breath of air formed goosebumps on his bare skin. No, this definitely out of the comfort-zone of friendship. "Did Xeon mean like as in like-like?" Even if had wanted to decline, it felt as if he just couldn't possibly say no. "Al-Alright," He stuttered with an innocent red face. "Sure! I love the lake."

Users who are viewing this thread