Neko Clans! ;3

"Are the monsters under the bed really there?" He asked meekly.. Hugging the other cat tight..

"I really, really like you" she whispered into the girls ear, giving it a playful nip afterwards..

Xeon chuckled at the question "haha!, no but if you don't watch out Luna might getcha!" 
(Danro!, teehee!, I finally got the pairings name! Awww...)

((Sorry that I haven't been posting much here. I'm a bit of a lazy person, plus I got distracted by watching Doctor Who. Would somebody be kind enough to tell me what time of day it would be in the roleplay? And where everyone is?))

(Currently its early morning. Luna, Lilian and Faru are in the courtyard, by the forest. Viza is chilling on top of a building. Greg and Seren are wandering through the streets of the plaza. Danye and Shiro are by the lake. Xeon and Cyrus are in Xeon's bedroom. Cliff and Rai was walking back towards the Capital, I believe. I think thats everyone.)

(You could visit Xeon so Lily can tell you to go away lol)

Xeon laughed at Cyrus clinging to his leg for dear life "like I said before, Lulu's the only monster here Cyrus she'll get you!" He said tickling the young kit playfully

((@MattieLee: 'Kay!))

Cliff loosely crossed his arms across his chest as he closened Xeon's bedroom with every step. He still was curious as to the familiar sound of crying that he had vaguely recognized as his leader's, but just to make sure he planned to ask. A simple yes or no answer would be better than none.

(lol, Xeons still mad so he told Lily to kick you out if you came, and did you sneak in then? it said you were close to his bedroom inferring your already inside...)

Lilian patted Luna's head to comfort the kit. Feeling something, Lilian looked towards to see Cliff walking down the hallway towards Xeon's room from the window. Picking up a small rock, Lilian threw it towards the window to get Cliff's attention.

((Oops? X3))

Cliff instinctively stopped in his tracks when he heard the clank of a tossed rock chime against something nearby. Turning he spotted Lillian, they hardly even spoke but he knew of who she was. "Huh?" He blinked a couple times in confusion. "What is it?" He questioned in a soft voice.

"I don't mind Lulu.. She's my friend" he said with a smile and burst out laughing as Xeon began to tickle him..

"Rawrr! Stop or else I'll eat you!" He squealed, bearing a set of tiny teeth..

Xeon smiled back at Cyrus laughing "alright oh powerful Cyrus" then he heard a rock being thrown "who goes there!"

(@stormhawk324 )

Xeon got up slowly his finger to his lips telling Cyrus to sit still and be quiet as he went to see what was happening and panic'd jumping back into the bed and burying his face in a pillow "Cyrus, tell me what's wrong with me..."

Cyrus looked up, eyes widened.. He happened to get very mature in situations where somebody questioned him.. He curled his tail around the Leader's leg and cuddled him softly.

"There's nothing wrong with you... I just think you're like me, you don't want to face the monsters.. Even if they're not real" he whispered, phrasing it the way only a child could..

Xeon popped out of his pillow his ears perking up in realization "Y-your right!, I can't run away from him! it won't do anything!" He ran outside to face Cliff "C-Cliff!" He ran and hugged him tightly "I-I need to tell you something!"

Users who are viewing this thread