Neko Clans! ;3

MattieLee said:
Xeon popped out of his pillow his ears perking up in realization "Y-your right!, I can't run away from him! it won't do anything!" He ran outside to face Cliff "C-Cliff!" He ran and hugged him tightly "I-I need to tell you something!"
Cliff squeaked in surprisement when he was suddenly hugged once again. It appears that yet another time he failed to receive an explanation for the thing he was questioning, not getting an answer on why the rock was thrown. His eyes widened when he realized who had practically tackled him for a hug. It sent a warmth of blush to his cheeks. "I was just coming to ask you something as well."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilian open her mouth, about to tell Cliff to leave Xeon alone when she saw Xeon tackle Cliff. Shaking her head she gave a small smile grateful that Xeon is not depressed. Lilian turned around to focus on Luna and Faru.

"They're hugging." replied Lilian, looking at the kit with a small smile. She turned towards the window to check that nothing goes wrong.

Even when Xeon had turned away in attempt to hide the blush, he could still spot it since the other male had brought himself so close with the tight hug. Perhaps the leader had thought differently but Cliff had something else to say other than confessing. "Yesterday...well, last night actually, I heard crying and it just...it sounded like you. We're you crying?"

(@stormhawk324)

Xeon snuggled up to the older neko clinging to his shirt and burying his face in his chest in embarassment *why does he make me feel like this... my chest hurts, I don't know what to call this feeling...* 
He started to sniffle "N-no, real men don't cry..." he didn't want Cliff to see him like this...

Cliff frowned at the sight of Xeon, seeing that he was clearly not happy. Slowly and unknowingly he wrapped his arms around his leader's back and tried to comfort him. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

((Can someone catch me up on what has happened? If anyone interacted with Ria and/or Luna please tell me. I‘ll be back in a few hours because I'm on a boat. Seriously. I'm on a boat and will get home in a few hours))

(Okay desu, if you end of making a new account PM me okay. Um..Lilian is making comforting Luna as she is holding Faru, while keeping an eye at Cliff and Xeon through the window. Lilian is at the front of the courtyard by the way.)

((@paipai900: does your Rai already have somebody he likes or has a crush on anyone? If not, perhaps I can create a new charrie to be his match. If you want -- if you don't want, that's fine with me. Just a little suggestion.))

((@stormhawk324 well, I do have a few ideas for Rai's love life...a) love triangle with Cliff and Xeon b) unrequited love for Ritsu. That's what I had ^^" Poor Rai is forever alone. I don't want to pressure you to make another character if you don't want to :3))

((@paipai900: well I currently don't have any plans for Ritsu's love life so that could work -- unless your rather have him proceed into the love triangle like you mentioned. Just would seem a little unfair if he ended up alone.))

Users who are viewing this thread