Neko Clans! ;3

Lilian's tail swished around as she continued to smile at the kit, amused. Luna would like you she mused to herself. "Well its a pleasure to meet you, Faru." replied Lilian, tapping his nose playfully. "Now do you know where your Mother is?" she asked.

He giggled. "I don't have one. I call everyone mommy and daddy" He said crawling on her shoulders and messing with her hair.

Lilian felt saddened when she heard Faru's response, so she didn't reprimand him when he began to crawlon her shoulders to tug on her hair. She reached up towards Faru and ruffled his hair.

Lilian blushed when she heard Faru's comment. "Thats sweet Faru but I'm not that pretty." she replied sweetly, as she tried to pull Faru from her head.

Lilian couldn't help but smile, children always seems to be honest and blunt no matter what age they are. Still smiling Lilian nuzzle Faru's head.

"I'm pretty sure you can. I'm certain the leader won't mind." replied Lilian as she patted Faru's head.

(Lilian is such a softie to kids :3)

She smiled, "Its getting late you should sleep, little one. Tomorrow another day awaits." Lilian stood up from the boulder and began to walk back to the capital, carrying her newest charge with her.

paipai900 said:
Rai chuckled and stuck his tongue out at Cliff playfully. "Perhaps." Winking at Cliff, Rai stepped out of the water and removed his shirt, revealing his toned and fit chest and abdominal muscles. Squeezing out the water from his shirt in a very nonchalant way, Rai frowned as he felt there was water in his left nekomimi. Getting water out of cat ears was such a bothersome process. The neko bent over and began trying to tilt the water to get out of his complex ear.
Cliff couldn't help but watch Rai strip of his wet shirt, admiring his gleaming body structure. Damn...why can't I look like that? He thought. Cliff was just really skinny and petite like a girl, hardly any muscle. After forcing himself look away, he glanced up at the sky to see the moon raised high above their heads. "Hey, do you think it's pretty late?"

Lilian paused in her walking a bit atsonished that Faru was able to sleep that quickly. Nonetheless she walked towards the capital again her bells chiming a soft lullaby as she walked.

Lilian walked inside the capital and placed Faru in a bed adjacent from Luna's. She tucked the kit in the bed before leaving the room,

Cyrus was stood right outside, he came face to face.. Well.. Face to waist rather with Lilian and smirked lightly..

"Lilian!" He suqealed, hugging her legs..

"Luna and Faru are asleep already! But I'm not sleepy! I'm a grown-up! They can stay up longer!" He giggled twirling his finger in his bright red hair..

Shiro smiled..

"It would be so fun, just for a day.."

Lilian pulled up Cyrus into her arms and bounced the red-hair kit. "You're still little Cyrus. Tell you what I'll let you come with me to do grown up stuff tomorrow if you can go to sleep." she replied before poking Cyrus nose.

"Ooooh!" He giggled quietly, squrming in Lilian's arms.. "Like what grown-up things?" He said with a little smile..

Shiro looked into the other girl's eyes.. Before running a hand through her own hair and taking one of Danye's hands.... The attraction was too much to bear..

"Like helping the leader." answered Lilian, ruffling Cyrus head. "so you should go to sleep so you can help." said Lilian. As she walked back in the nursery and placed Cyrus on the last remaining bed which was at the other side of the room. It was her bed to stay in whenever Luna had a nightmare but she didn't mind taking care of another kit as she didn't want them to face life alone, like she had to.

The kit squealed

"Yay!" He giggled as he was placed down..

At about 3 am the next morning, Cyrus' eyes shot open to find that tears spurted down his cheeks.. The monsters were back.. Without even daring to look under the bed, he crept to Lilian's room and pulled back the sheets, crawling in next to her and snuggling her close..

"Monsters are scawy.." He said drousily before dozing off again in her arms..

Shiro started into her eyes more,, before caressing her cheek with a rather shaky hand, she gently leaned towards Danye and kissed her cheek quickly, before pulling away, like she'd been burnt..

"I'm so sorry.."

(Yay!, new kits! and I'll find their profiles soon... @stormhawk324)

Xeon hurt himself when he tripped, again that was the third time he fell on his face that day... he started crying again getting back up off of the ground wiping his tears the whole forest could have heard his cries... he walked off sobbing *Stupid!, stop doing this to yourself what kind of a leader are you!!*

Users who are viewing this thread