Neko Clans! ;3

Lilian sat down on a boulder, as she gazed at the stars above. Her eyes were searching for something, to others it would seem that she was looking for guidance what she was trying to find a specific constellation her mother told her about. She found it shortly, the stars lined out in a heart grabbing her fire shield pendant she closed her eyes and quietly prayed.

((Luna: yes get angry at Girly Kitty and love Luna! Me: Bad Luna! You don't wish for others misfortune so that you can get the benefit!))

Rai chuckled and stuck his tongue out at Cliff playfully. "Perhaps." Winking at Cliff, Rai stepped out of the water and removed his shirt, revealing his toned and fit chest and abdominal muscles. Squeezing out the water from his shirt in a very nonchalant way, Rai frowned as he felt there was water in his left nekomimi. Getting water out of cat ears was such a bothersome process. The neko bent over and began trying to tilt the water to get out of his complex ear.

Xeon cried watching the two *w-well he's probably better for him anyway!* the neko sniffled and ran off crying tripping on a tree root popping out of the ground he fell on his face for the third time that day... "OW!" 
( xD Luna... Xeon: -sniffle- Luna: Mwahaha!! Xeon: -hugs Luna for comfort- Luna: -laughs triumphantly-

When Viza saw the leader head into the forest from a distance, he thought nothing of it. However, his imagination began to run wild again. It went from the leader taking a walk, to the leader being mauled by wolves. Viza immediately jumped off the roof and ran to the forest, prepared to fight off the imaginary wolves.

((Me to. Just to tell you guys I won't be on until the late morning, perhaps I'll have a few seconds in the morning but I won't be on very much tomorrow. :3))

Danye held the limp Shiro in her arms and went with her into a tree. She lay her so she was cuddled into her chest and soon fell asleep beside her.

Danye looked down at Shiro. "You passed out, so I let you sleep with me." She said blushing hard. She looked a Shiro. "S-sorry if you don't want to be here.

"T-thanks." Dayne said pulling Shiro closer to her chest. She looked up to the stars her head lay back on a branch behind her.

"Yeah I would like that too." She said smiling at the somewhat childish Shiro. Danye then sat there laughing.

(@paipai900 I am going to make a 7 year old for Luna :)
Faru went into the forest and found Lillian. He clung to her leg and whined. "Mommyyy!!" Tugging on her leg.

(@Little Sister his skelly is in the sign up)

Lilian white ears perked up in surprise when she felt someone cling to her leg and calling for a mother. Looking down with her dark eyes she saw another kit. Reaching down she picked up the raven-haired kit and settle him on her lap. Lilian smiled, "Hello little one. What's your name?" she asked softly. In the inside, Lilian was wondering if a mother is looking for her lost kit.

Users who are viewing this thread