• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Anaxileah said:
Lol he needs to hurry his undead butt up
I posted regardless though since I figure my character won't attack right away, I mind as well use this post as a build up and establish a posting order to follow.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat](Not dure why i cant see the like button)

[/QUOTE]
Anaxileah said:
(I ate it, I'm sorry)
Morgrim said:
I know that two days ago I said I would respond and I am sorry that I havent. I am going to be starting work soon and I will try to respond when I get home.
[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Take your time, I'm pretty patient. Now once its been a month, that's where I will draw the line.

[/QUOTE]
this should be here in occ not icc I think. may I ask you to please fix this? be appreciated

Mister Veeeee]this should be here in occ not icc I think. may I ask you to please fix this? be appreciated [/QUOTE] Oooooooooh I'm telling on you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL] :o

I'll post tomorrow; I'm a bit preoccupied with a shit-ton of homework currently...

...well....now what to do....since Kaya has been completely ignored...um ok

I would love to join; would that be alright? Been looking for a fantasy role-play that had some depth. Is there anything I need to know about the current plot of the story before making a character?

Namie said:
I would love to join; would that be alright? Been looking for a fantasy role-play that had some depth. Is there anything I need to know about the current plot of the story before making a character?
Well there's a group of misfits headed towards the Core to defeat the big baddie known as Plague, the group now in a Dwarven town, then there's a small group in the now burning down city of Dunheim, and two people in the forest just outside the city. You choose where to jump in. :3 Plague is currently wreaking havoc on the Core.

And I'm going to post a character, along with @Pr0t0typ3str who will be in the Core as prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back