• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Well I was just about to start my second live stream on twich. I am going to be playing Tales from Borderlands, so after I do that I will post. I'll leave a link.

Twitch

Wow almost hitting the 100 page here, @Morgrim

Sup new ppl (I literally show up here once in a blue moon)

[media]

[/media]
For you new friends ;U

Holy fucking shit, Moose xD

So now I'm confused at the while fight scene thing owo because apparently the water dude is being attacked by both Vee and I xD I'm so lost lol

And disturbed because of that fucking kazoo video..I only watched the first ten seconds or so...up until the kid was like, "We're gonna be friends, special friends, and we're gonna have fun fun fun fun fun fun!" xD

Anaxileah said:
Holy fucking shit, Moose xD
So now I'm confused at the while fight scene thing owo because apparently the water dude is being attacked by both Vee and I xD I'm so lost lol

And disturbed because of that fucking kazoo video..I only watched the first ten seconds or so...up until the kid was like, "We're gonna be friends, special friends, and we're gonna have fun fun fun fun fun fun!" xD
sorry if I caused confusion, but my character's target was the loudmouth water mage (cause.... well my character is a reckless hot head), also your character is attacking the mage from the front it seems while mine he attacking him from behind. so the water mage seems to be stuck in a 'pincher attack'. hope that helps some

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]sorry if I caused confusion, but my character's target was the loudmouth water mage (cause.... well my character is a reckless hot head), also your character is attacking the mage from the front it seems while mine he attacking him from behind. so the water mage seems to be stuck in a 'pincher attack'. hope that helps some

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good lol

I'm waiting on @Pr0t0typ3str before I post once more for Kaya. ^-^ No rush, Proto. Morg, however >.> you need to hurry your assbutt up, you roodhead. You rushed us for so long, YOU GETS IT BACK! :U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back