• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Hurk, I'm having trouble settling on a character type >_> Is there any class or element that hasn't been seen? (or is at least uncommon?)

Last edited by a moderator:
AtlasAtrium said:
Hurk, I'm having trouble settling on a character type >_> Is there any class or element that hasn't been seen? (or is at least uncommon?)
Hiya! I don't know what Morgrim considers me, but I'm his assistant? Co-whatever? I help determine setting and describe it and whatnot. Welcome to NS! Currently there are 3 parties, the fourth having an undetermined location as of right now. One party is in a villa about half an hour from the main city of Dunheim. They have traveled with one another four...several days? And have become quite accustomed to one another. They are soon headed out in the direction of Plague, an enemy in the Core. Another party is within the city of Dunheim, which is now on fire. The characters currently in there have only just begun, so they're still new, as is the party in the forest outside of Dunheim, which may or may not be partially on fire. That party only has two people, so I recommend greeting them there. Those characters are done by @Shimakage Thunder and @Morgrim. :)

There's lightning, shadow, earth, air, fire, water, light, and then there's assassin, rogue, warrior, mage, guardian, fighter, warlock, archer, etc. :)

Water and air are quite uncommon, then there's beast magic, which I think would sign with earth/nature. Like a druid from WoW.

Alright, got the thing in >_> Honestly, most of that time was spent just deciding what kind of character I wanted to throw in lol. Now to wait for approval ._.

Sorry skype group is left up to the queen beachy-ness (Anaxileah) She wouldn't even let my friends in the group so best of luck to you bruh.

Excuse me referring to the Ana as queen beachy-ness. I am an exceptional asshat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, it doesn't seem like there's a good spot for Gale to butt into the Kaya/Sab or the Isabella/Aerith conversation unless something else happens or someone has another suggestion :S

AtlasAtrium said:
Also, if you guys have a skype group chat thing going on, I wouldn't mind being added ^^;
You are quite the fresh noob. Niet.

...I'm beyond the point of caring. It's up to the group whether or not you and the others will be invited to the Skype group. I will relay the results to the OOC when an agreement has been reached.

Ooh~! Hello, I'm new to this thread so go easy on me~! Hah, anyways I was just curious as to where I could introduce my youthful character Terra into the story?

Greetings to both of you and congratulations on being accepted, can't wait to roleplay with you all. As to answer your question @Cloud Nagasake , I'm personally not sure at the current moment as we have seem to hit a bump (understandable since finals are arriving, I personally just finishing mine) but hopefully very soon we will be moving on and we can find a good spot for everyone to join in.

//Well if you and Atlas would like to team up I could put up a new starting location for both of you, and add another NPC or a few so you guys have something to interact with.

@Morgrim Give me guards to kill > :)

@Anaxileah I'm at work right now (be home in 2 hours) but I was gonna wait to see if Morgrim wanted to post on IC since I doubt I'd be able to just causally walk out of the city after blowing stuff up :P

Pr0t0typ3str said:
@Morgrim Give me guards to kill > :)
@Anaxileah I'm at work right now (be home in 2 hours) but I was gonna wait to see if Morgrim wanted to post on IC since I doubt I'd be able to just causally walk out of the city after blowing stuff up :P
Sounds fine. Sorry, I'm not having a very good night, so I'm kinda bleh.

Okay everybody I will be back in under an hour and a half, I will then start on responses, and try to get every one accommodated.

I've been personally very very busy with a shit ton of stuff for school, so I jut now got to looking at the cs's xD

Alright, decided that Gale and Rowe will appear together in their first scene and continue to stick together thereafter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back