• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Okay I know this is late, but i will be starting my response right now.

Also @Mister Veeeee A vigilante is a person who takes the law into their own hands, aiming to protect people and locations, but usually with illegal methods. Your post seemed contradicting, and you may want to make sure everything makes 100% sense before posting.

Morgrim said:
Okay I know this is late, but i will be starting my response right now.
Also @Mister Veeeee A vigilante is a person who takes the law into their own hands, aiming to protect people and locations, but usually with illegal methods. Your post seemed contradicting, and you may want to make sure everything makes 100% sense before posting.
sorry its been awhile, I couldn't figure out the word I was looking for and vigilante seemed the closest I was looking for, ima change it to outlaw. thanks for the heads up. sorry my memory is still a bit fuzzy

Morgrim said:
It's fine, just ask one of us if you need help with anything, whether it's lore or simple wording.
thanks, and I will, apparently im more rusty than I thought I was. I just started rping again like 3 weeks ago after a (estimated) year long break

Alright, I'm sure you have noticed in my CS that one of the accordions holding Terra's Combat Info was not working properly. I have taken care of the issue and would like for you to just skim over it at least so there won't be any confusion when I post. @Morgrim and everyone else kindly.

@Morgrim quick question, considering my character is half lighting elemental and can covert completely to his elemental form (this of course burns his demon form) can he use the water from your water mage (considering water is very good at conducting electricity) can I use at a means to 'channel' through the air as a means of 'teleportation'. like if jumps in the stream in his elemental form, he can electrify the water and travel through it in his elemental state?

@Anaxileah I was gonna wait for you to post before I responded to Morgrim's post, but I had an idea if you wanted me to throw a quick paragraph in there before you posted to make it easier. I was just gonna have my character ask Kaya if she helped him fight off the two mages then he wouldn't do any more damage to the city. Let me know what you think :)

@Mister Veeeee Yeah I'd have to agree with @AtlasAtrium , if we're being technical the water magics would most likely take the liquid from the air and convert it to a water attack, which would be completely de-ionized water, thus not conduct electricity at all.

That is... if we are taking chemistry into consideration here >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are way smarter then me, I know not my chemistry. We will say it is no ionized water, and thus not susceptible to lightning attacks.

@Morgrim Mmm, you mean the two characters that I have or their role in the RP? If it's the former, the idea is that they're both part of the same guild looking for the other members that they were separated from. If it's the latter, then I might have to observe a little longer to figure something out before jumping in :u

Pr0t0typ3str said:
@Anaxileah I was gonna wait for you to post before I responded to Morgrim's post, but I had an idea if you wanted me to throw a quick paragraph in there before you posted to make it easier. I was just gonna have my character ask Kaya if she helped him fight off the two mages then he wouldn't do any more damage to the city. Let me know what you think :)
@Mister Veeeee Yeah I'd have to agree with @AtlasAtrium , if we're being technical the water magics would most likely take the liquid from the air and convert it to a water attack, which would be completely de-ionized water, thus not conduct electricity at all.

That is... if we are taking chemistry into consideration here >.>
That sounds wonderful, dearie. I live in EST and was asleep, sorry ^-^

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]well last I read you we're on the roof, but i'll fix it. Sorry for missing that detail

[/QUOTE]
Hello, dear, and thank you for joining. However, it seems you still treat my character and Pr0t0's as if they're in the roof in your post, and there's a tiny detail you seem to be missing.

The town is sort of partially on fire. Kaya was able to prevent most of the fireballs Saab let out when she arrived, but he did damage before that and some of the fireballs did in fact hit their targets. Just letting you know ^-^ and I will wait until Pr0t0 types :3 @Pr0t0typ3str

-Facepalm- Damn, I complete forgot. Okay, well I'm thinking they could be new recruits to a guild at the same time, and as part of policy they have to be paired together to lower their chances of being killed. They will also have to pass an initiation, and said initiation will be to undergo a mission or quest. They will have to investigate the ether gates, and will inadvertently get pulled into one, the rest will be a mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back