• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@Pr0t0typ3str would you be willing to have an orc female amidst your ranks? If not, I might have her join Morgrim and Bane, but 'tis an offer.

And woo :D I hope she's not going to be too difficult to understand...I'm going to be kicking myself every time I write her dialogue because of her lack of education. xD

@Anaxileah Hahaha, I'm gonna have to think about how my character will react to it. I might make it so he's never seen an Orc before, which will make it more interesting.

Ooh that'd be interesting. And the way she speaks is more like a foreigner. She speaks an orcish language just fine, but her English is scattered, not entirely making sense all the time.

@Morgrim I don't actually plan on having my character fighting Pandora, but I'll have you know: He feels insulted that she would hire a mercenary to find him instead of doing it herself. :P

My last post was an invitation to anyone who wants to come interact with my character if you feel so inclined. You can either come and try to stop him or by all means join in the fun :D

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]Hello? Anyplace will my character be able to make an entrance? or do I have my character barge in on the scene?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry dear, I had forgotten to respond (I am quite forgetful). You can turn up in the forest outside of Dunheim with @Shimakage Thunder's character and @Pr0t0typ3str I will post for Kaya most likely tomorrow, since I've been so focused on helping a friend with his paper and studying for a test. Sorry for the delay!

Heya! I was looking for something to jump into and saw that this was still looking for members? ^^;

I'd appreciate a brief summary of the major events that have occurred so far if it's not too much trouble, and context to join in. . . somewhere. . .

=3=

Idk about the major events but if you want to join in at Dunheim there is currently a demon (Me) blowing stuff up and is being confronted by an Orc (@Anaxileah ) so you're more than welcome to join that if you want :P @AtlasAtrium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back