• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

xD omg *stops attacking the Burrito and instead gives hugs* Floof o-o come here o-o *grabby hands* join meh hug

I'm gonna...post now... o-o meep meep

@Morgrim >.> you don't really plan on going through with the whole meh being kidnapped...right..? RIGHT?

shadowz1995 said:
Good looking.......gorgon?
I AM NOT A GORGON xD NOR AM I GOOD LOOKING xD

I AM A LIZARD-LADY OwO WHICH DOESN'T MAKE ME A GORGON, I AM NOT MEDUSA

Anaxileah said:
I AM NOT A GORGON xD NOR AM I GOOD LOOKING xD
I AM A LIZARD-LADY OwO WHICH DOESN'T MAKE ME A GORGON, I AM NOT MEDUSA
Gorgon is a race lmao. They also inherently hiss. Lizard people is a on and off thing >_> . And that's fine YYOU dont believe you are good lookin. I do. Shit. My preference girl dont judge me

shadowz1995 said:
Gorgon is a race lmao. They also inherently hiss. Lizard people is a on and off thing >_> . And that's fine YYOU dont believe you are good lookin. I do. Shit. My preference girl dont judge me
*flails* I WILL JUDGE YOU ALL I WANT

shadowz1995 said:
*Flails back* Well FINE THEN SHEESH JUDGE ME BIHHHH!
xD I WILL, GDI! YOU IZ WRONG, YO PREFERENCE IS WRONG, SO I IZ JUDGIN!

shadowz1995 said:
ITS A PREFERENCE BIH! THERE AINT NO WRONG WIT PREFERENCE!
THERE'S SUMTIN WRONG WIT YO PREFERENCE! YOUSE THE EXCEPTION, ASSBUTT!

shadowz1995 said:
FAK OUUTAA HUR WIT DAT NOISE
EXCOOSE MEH?! I GON HURT U, BOI! >:U I KNO I'M RIGHT AN YOUSE CAN DEAL WIT IT!

FACK! IM DONE WITH RPN AND THEIR CRAPPY ALERT SYSTEM >:U AGHHHHHHH

jk rpn i love ya muah pls dont ban me muah muah youre alert system is just derpy andyouneedtofixit muah muah mmmmuah!

I'm going to wait for someone else to post, then I will. Whenever that is.

*shakes from the intense internal yelling at people having occ-only posts scatter in the tabs*

ASDFGHJKLL

Okay people I have deleted the past 4 pages worth of OOC in the IC chat, so we won't be bothered with that any more, it was fun while it lasted, but it's time to be serious. If I see any more OOC in IC I will be deleting it after a day of me seeing it. You have been warned.

Okay. Now that I have been accepted, can someone give me a rundown of the story so far? Its a lot to read and I have other roleplays to catch up on too, so a summary would be fantastic. @HoneyBear\-Kat

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that summary you asked for is up in the IC. If you want to know specifics it would be easy enough to skim a few pages. Basically, heroes met. Had common goals. Were seperated at the first milestone and are now where they are currently. Most people will probably have heard of the events that transpired in that city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back