• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

You should be! Mexico was being a bully while I was trying to rescue you, and it completely humiliated me!

You should be! Mexico was being a bully while I was trying to rescue you, and it completely humiliated me!

Hey, sorry for not being around but I'm not going to be around much as of late. Working out of town puts a strain on time and lack of wifi is lame. So I don't know whether you want to just puppet my character to get some cogs moving or just put her off to the side until I find a way to be more active. Sorry.

@Morgrim

...So...watching 232 episodes of Gintama has morphed my writing. Uh.

tumblr_m4rqy3V1Za1qdtq5uo1_500.gif

Lol?

Lol idk if youve been keeping up with RWBY lately @Javax , but the episode with the doubles fight with Yang and Weiss i went crazy xD cause Neon's personality is EXACTLY how i imagined Raven's xD

@HoneyBear\-Kat

I haven't been able to keep up. ;-; My laptop/internet has trouble getting to where I can watch them, so. ._. I'm very behind.

Aw D: well...when you see Neon Katt (whos character is inspired by Nyan Cat xD ) you'll see what i mean xD

shadowz1995 said:
Fluffy.....shut up. Goddamn hahaha
D: why you tell me to shut up </3 what did i do? ;~;

Last edited by a moderator:
Never get any notifications for posts on out of character, all that I have missed.

@Stupid RPn

Not really a fan of making up new characters on the spot are you?

@asuna8138

asdfghjkasdgfhjk END THE DAY PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

*flips a butt*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back