• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Ill post later today. Sorry I haven't been replying sooner, out on the road. I'll get to it tonight for sure. :)

If everyone could please leave a comment letting me know if you are still part of the rp. Post's have gotten slow, so I will be bringing in more people and continuing the rp with or without your response if you do not let me know you are still active.

Well I'm thinking your character could start off in the Core, trapped in a prison cell inside the city of heroes. A city made entirely of gold and other precious metals and gems. The main story is going to be gravitating there anyways.

Good. Also it has been some time since Carpe (Svenna) Has posted, so let's just assume it is Par-tan and Serra, that way we can crank out the posts a lot faster.

I think he is busy with Holiday stuff, but I do hope he is all right two. I haven't seen him in the skype or on NS in quite some time.

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAD FINALS ALL LAST WEEK AND I GOT HOME LATE ON FRIDAY SO I'VE BEEN DOING STUFF WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS BUT I NOW HAVE ALL THE FREE TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
That, and for some reason the site decided it didn't want to notify me of replies so when I had time to pop on and check it said there weren't any new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back